Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Reinvent Your Free Time HOW TO…Work with….. What is Give it a Go? An exciting activities programme which runs beginner taster sessions of everything from.

Similar presentations


Presentation on theme: "Reinvent Your Free Time HOW TO…Work with….. What is Give it a Go? An exciting activities programme which runs beginner taster sessions of everything from."— Presentation transcript:

1 Reinvent Your Free Time HOW TO…Work with….

2 What is Give it a Go? An exciting activities programme which runs beginner taster sessions of everything from skiing to sewing and Swedish massage to streetdance without the commitment. The programme is packed full of activities, events, courses and day trips. So why not join in the fun. Just buy a ticket in advance from the Union box office: pay & play-no strings attached, that's all there is to it! Some of the activities are run by Union Societies and Sports, others are run by extern teachers.

3 How does this work for Societies? GIAG is a great way for Societies to generate income for their B account. Societies keep 77.5% of the money from ticket sales (the other 22.5% pays the VAT and printing). Money you generate from your activities will be transferred into your Society account once the programme has finished. From the Intro Programme 2010 alone, clubs & societies made £ The programme increases awareness of your Society. Enable the Society members to experience first hand how to organize and run an event/ class/ session.

4 Programmes There are 4 programmes a year (Intro, Autumn, Spring & Summer) and all tickets are sold in advanced at the Union Box Office. I (Anna GIAG Coordinator) will contact all Societies when planning the programme, or you can contact me anytime on , or just pop into the Activities Zone.

5 Things to think about…. If you would like to take part (you can run as little or as many sessions as you like) you need to think about the following: The type of sessions Date & Time Location/Venue Gallery Room 1,2,3,4 Gallery Eye Fusion &Foundary Raynor Lounge Off Campus Ticket price Number of tickets

6 Facebook There is a Give it a Go Facebook group. Type in Give it a Go Sheffield Students’ Union into the search box. Here you will find news and updates about all the activities. The Facebook group is also a space for event suggestions, links, photos and feedback. There is a twitter account too! Follow us and keep up to date on events and any changes. Su_give_it_a_go


Download ppt "Reinvent Your Free Time HOW TO…Work with….. What is Give it a Go? An exciting activities programme which runs beginner taster sessions of everything from."

Similar presentations


Ads by Google