We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byAmya Singer
Modified over 2 years ago
Johnny Tremain Study Guide Johnny Tremain By Esther Forbes
1.When did Johnny’s mother tell him to show his silver cup to Merchant Lyte? When he had come to the end of everything.
2. What happened that caused Johnny to tell his life story to Rab? The market woman had told Rab the story of her pig so Johnny knew he was a good listener.
3. What event caused Johnny to think that he had nothing left in this world? Isannah screamed for him to stop touching her with his hand.
4. What political group did Johnny join after just a few weeks working at the Observer? The Whigs
5. What did Johnny notice as he was dumping tea over the side of a ship? Dove scooping tea into his oversized breeches.
6. How did Johnny stop Lieutenant Stranger from commandeering Goblin? He and Lydia spooked the horse with a sheet.
7. Who told the Sons of Liberty they must fight, and maybe die, so a man can stand up? James Otis
8. What happened to Pumpkin? He was killed by a firing squad for being a deserter.
9. What did Lavinia Lyte say to Johnny that caused his attraction for her to fade? She said he should call her “aunt.”
10. Why did Rab send Johnny to check on Grandsire and the Silsbee women? He didn’t want Johnny there when he died.
Lap 1. the to and he a I you it of in Lap 2.
First Grade Sight Words a in I and is it for.
Dolch Words the of and to a in that is was.
Come. and down a away big blue can help.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
Practice saying your sight words. Read and spell each word. Click on the down arrow to go to the next word.
Sight Word Phrases Group 1. the little boy a good boy.
A. as is a couldn’t does could has wouldn’t.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
I Could Do That Review. What genre is “I Could Do That?” “ I Could Do That” is a biography. It tells about a person’s life and gives information on why.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
An. ten and ten at pet hot cats am a not.
Lets build fluency! The people By the water You and I.
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
What Jesus Said We know a lot about Jesus from the things he said about himself.
The people Look for some people. Write it down. By the water So there you are. Who will make it? You and I A long time What will they do?
The Narrator Omniscient Point of View First-Person Point of View Third-Person-Limited Point of View Tone Voice Practice Narrator and Voice Feature Menu.
Dogsong By: Gary Paulson Presented By: Kyla Campbell Steven Reber Tori Christ.
Oral Reading Fluency First 100 Most Used Phrases.
High-Frequency Phrases First 100 Words. The people.
Meet Winnie Foster, a girl who is tired of hearing her name called and decides to run away and find adventure.
First 100 High Frequency Words a her see am about.
Of Mice and Men POWER As it was the Great Depression and men were travelling around for work, leading a very lonely existence, in search of the American.
How Clouds Came To Be by: Jaisal Khatiwala. Why Clouds Came To Be, Part 2 Plarfoamen, always full of himself, made a cloud! He didn’t know what he did.
A man had two sons. One of the sons asked his father to give him the inheritance that he would have gotten when his Father died.
Basic Sight Words Easier Words. a after all am.
AT THE FOOT OF THE CALVARY CROSS By: Lampstand Inspirations, Co.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.