We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byMohammad Sabins
Modified over 2 years ago
= being lifted up referring to what happened to Jesus AFTER His death.
Will come as Judge God’s right hand Ascended Rose Descended
When? After he died and became alive again. Why? To announce His victory over the devil.
This means: 1. He is true God 2. He really has defeated sin and death. 3. He will raise me and all the dead (including unbelievers.)
1. He assured me of a prepared heavenly home. 2. We will live with Him there forever.
1. As my High Priest He intercedes for me. 2. As my Prophet He guides me with His word. 3. As my King He rules over all things and me.
1. He will come as Judge of the Living and the Dead. 2. No one knows when He will come. 3. We should be ready for His coming.
4. We are ready when we trust in Jesus as our personal saviour. 5. Until Jesus comes again we will gladly serve and obey Him.
Lesson 6: Jesus Christ Exalted For Me. Confirmation Class Living Hope Lutheran Church.
Jesus Christ is Exalted in Glory Lesson Six. Exaltation - ______________.
Confirmation Class Lesson 8 “Jesus Christ is exalted in Glory”
8. Jesus Christ is Exalted in Glory Jesus’ rising back to life is the beginning of his exaltation!
A 8. Jesus Christ is Exalted in Glory 8. Jesus Christ is Exalted in Glory Jesus’ rising back to life is the beginning of his exaltation!
6. Jesus Christ is Exalted in Glory Review last lesson…
Jesus Christ Was Exalted For Me
Jesus Christ is exalted in glory Lesson 8. Exaltation = Being lifted up; entering glory.
Jesus Christ Was Exalted for Me Lesson 6. Exaltation = Being lifted up; entering glory.
January 12, 2011 Lesson Twelve. Key Question: What gives me the confidence that Jesus, my Lord, has ransomed me?
Lesson 32. When did Jesus’ ascension take place? Where did it take place? According to Mk 16:19, where did Jesus ascend to?
LESSON 36 CONNECTIONS 1. Why do all people need to be redeemed? Everyone has sinned and deserves eternal punishment.
Learning aims To know 2 ways in which Jesus saves us To give evidence for Jesus saving us To reflect on what it means for you personally.
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth. What does this mean? I believe that God has made me and all creatures; that He has given.
Key Truth Review Lesson #7 Lesson Seven Jesus bought us back, or ________________ us, to set us free from ________________, ________________ and the power.
January 19, 2010 Lesson Thirteen. Key Question: How does my Lord care for me until he comes to judge the living and the dead?
For All You’ve Done.
LUTHERAN HOUR MINISTRIES Who is Jesus Christ? Click to watch video. Q Questions or Comments?
THE APOSTLES CREED I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.