Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Georgetown KY Terra Dague. Temperature Temperature for today is 58.

Similar presentations


Presentation on theme: "Georgetown KY Terra Dague. Temperature Temperature for today is 58."— Presentation transcript:

1 Georgetown KY Terra Dague

2 Temperature Temperature for today is 58

3 Humidity Humidity for today is 47%

4 Wind West at 15 mph

5 Precipitation 20%

6 Doppler image

7 5 day forecast Today Oct °F 32 °F Partly Cloudy Chance of rain: 20% Wind: WNW at 14 mph. Thu Oct ° 48 ° Sunny Chance of rain: 0% Wind: S at 9 mph Fri Oct ° 41 ° AM Showers Chance of rain: 50% Wind: NNE at 10 mph Sat Oct ° 60 ° Partly Cloudy Chance of rain: 10% Wind: SSE at 9 mph Sun Oct ° 54 ° Scattered T-Storms Chance of rain: 40% Wind: SSW at 16 mph

8 Weather? I think the weather will effect on how much people will get out of the house. The rain they have may effect how much fog they get and how they wont be able to do things.


Download ppt "Georgetown KY Terra Dague. Temperature Temperature for today is 58."

Similar presentations


Ads by Google