Objectives SWBAT: with at least 80% of accuracy Apply basic trigonometric ratios to solve real life problems(FUN 28-32)(review) Solve word problems containing several rates, proportions, or percentages (BOA (28-32)
1. A circular play area has a diameter of 20 yards. A fence is put around the play area, with a 2-yard section of the circle left open as the entrance. What is the closest to the minimum number of yards of fencing needed ? 2 Your business processes electronic transactions for a web business, and you receive a commission equal to 4% of the total value of the orders processed. If your business processes a transaction of $2,800.00, what will your commission be? BELL RINGE REVIEW
3. Tim went sleep at 9.15 a.m and woke up when the alarm rang at 6: 25 a.m. How many hours of sleep did he have ? 4. At the greenhouse where you work you need to make soil and vermiculite mixtures for potting plants. Flowing bushes need a mixture of 70% soil and 30% vermiculite by volume. About how many buckets of vermiculite should you add to 5 buckets of soil? BELL RINGE REVIEW
5. A ladder 45 ft long is leaning on a wall. The foot of the ladder is making an angle of 23° with the ground. How far is the foot of the ladder from the wall? 6. A rectangular lot that is 110 ft by 120 ft has a diagonal pathway. What is the length of the diagonal pathway?
9. In the right triangle below, what is SR if RT is 8. R 8 32 0 S T
10. A ladder 45 ft long is leaning on a wall. The foot of the ladder is making an angle of 23° with the ground. How far is the foot of the ladder from the wall? 11. When sum of the digits is a number divisible by 3, then so is the number. The 5 digit number below will be divisible by 3 if which of the following digits is in the tens place ? 27, 8 ( ) 5 A. 9 B. 6 C. 3 D.2 E. 1
12.In triangle ABC, the measures of ےABC, ے BCA, and ے CAB are 90 0, 40 0, and 50 0, respectively. If AB is 3 units long, how many units long is ?
What is the measure of BC? EXIT SLIP C 56 0 A BBBBBB B 28