1. The radius of a circle is 21 inches. What is the circumference of the circle to the nearest inch ? Circumference C =2 π r, (π = 3.14) 2. The radius of a circle is 11 inches. What is the area of the circle to the square inch ? Area of the circle A = π r 2 3.The diameter of a circle is 6 units long. What is the circumference of the circle in π? C = π d 4.A circle has a radius of 3 + x. What expression is equivalent to the area of the circle ? A. 3 + x B. 2(3+x) C. 2 π(3+x) D. 9x 2 π E. π(3+x) 2
1. Given the volume of a cone is V =, what is the volume of a cylinder, in terms of centimeters cubed, with a radius of 6 cm and a height of 3 cm?
2.. Volume of a rectangular prism is found by using the formula : V= L× W×H. Find V where L= 12 feet, W = 6 feet, and H = 9 feet. ( 1 yard = 3 feet, 1 cubic yard = 3× 3 × 3 = 27 cubic feet) a. What is V in cubic feet? b. How many cubic yard is the volume?
3. Volume of a cylinder is given by the formula:. What is the volume of a can of green beans that has a radius of 4 inches and a height of 8 inches? a. _________________ ____ in3 b. What is the volume in cubic feet? _______________________ ft3
4. is the formula for the volume of a sphere. a) What is the volume of the sphere with a diameter of 10 inches in cubic inches? b) If r = 5 m, What is the volume in cubic. m? ( = 3.14) c. What is the volume in cubic cm?( 1 m= 100 cm, 1cu. m = 100 × 100 × 100 = 1000000 cu.cm).
5) A storage container is being built, It has dimensions 564 inches high, 48 feet long, and 12 yards wide. What is the volume in cubic feet?
To save for a summer trip, chris opened a saving account. Her initial deposit was $10.The total amount of her deposits through the end of each week is represented by a point on the line graphed below. If deposits continue at this rate, how much will she have deposited in the account by the end of the week 16 ? $10 $0 $20 $30 $40 $50 24 6 8 Week Total deposits By week’s end ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● 0
a. If deposits continue at this rate, how much will she have deposited in the account by the end of the week 25 ? b. What will be the total amount by the 14 th week ? c. If Chris decides to start over beginning with the 2nd week and double the amount she will deposit each week, how much will she have in her account on week 6 ?
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.