We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byNoah Newton
Modified over 4 years ago
Scenario: Create new pipes recipe Create new red velvet cake recipe
1. Check for established recipes to use as a starting point.
2. Search results are viewed, but they are not impressive. User chooses to utilize a respected source.
3. Start composing a new recipe.
4. Add a new ingredient that is not already in the database.
5. View recipe summary and quick facts.
6. Add directions and checklists to recipe.
7. Preview print view.
8. Save and set privacy level.
Scenario: Re-Create & Revise Pipes Recipe Re-Create & Revise Chili Recipe
1. A specific recipe is requested to be made.
2. High priority is given to making the recipe.
3. The recipe is retrieved from the database.
4. The recipe is adjusted, renamed and saved as a new version.
5. There's a problem - the recipe calls for an ingredient that's not available.
6. After testing recipe it needs to be modified.
7. Dilution is adjusted. Label and printout are created.
8. After several days of iterations, the experiment is correct and congratulations are in order.
Support.ebsco.com Using the Search History Feature Tutorial.
Welcome to eDMR This PowerPoint presentation is designed to show eDMR users how to login and begin using the eDMR system.
Extended DISC Online System User Instruction: How to Run a Team Analysis.
Recipe for ??????????????????????????????? What you will make Ingredients What to do
MASTER QUOTE OVERVIEW.
Sharpdesk Overview Desktop Composer Search Imaging
McGraw-Hill/Irwin ©2008 The McGraw-Hill Companies, All Rights Reserved TECHNOLOGY PLUG-IN T4 PROBLEM SOLVING USING EXCEL Goal Seek, Solver & Pivot Tables.
Secure File Interchange 2 Whitenoise Laboratories Inc. Quick User Guide.
Welcome to RefWorks for the Humanities & Social Sciences by Denis Lacroix.
Developing Effective Reports
Game of Life presents: FastStocks. Scenario Preview of Presentation Why Fast Stocks? – Benefits of this application Application Demo Technical Issues.
Start the slide show by clicking on the "Slide Show" option in the above menu and choose "View Show”. or – hit the F5 Key.
Access 2007 ® Use Databases How can Microsoft Access 2007 help you manage a database?
Access Lesson 4 Creating and Modifying Forms
1 Agenda Views Pages Web Parts Navigation Office Wrap-Up.
LABEL FUNCTION. Click on the “LABELS” button (it will be ‘highlighted’ Grey once selected) ** This Screen will NOT CHANGE ** You have selected the function.
1 Access Lesson 5 Creating and Modifying Reports Microsoft Office 2010 Introductory Pasewark & Pasewark.
Labcheck Next Generation Quick Start Guide
Select ‘CLASSIFY’ tab Classify Function The Existing Mixtures / dilutions EDIT tool used to Create, Remove, Modify or View Stores ADDRemove View Red.
Backup & restore database. Backup a database Step 1.
© 2018 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.