We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byCara Tock
Modified over 2 years ago
1. Low, how a Rose e'er blooming From tender stem hath sprung, Of Jesse's lineage coming As saints of old have sung. It came, a flowret bright, Amid the cold of winter, When half-spent was the night. 1 – Lo How A Rose E’er Blooming Words: German / tr. vs. 1&2 Theodore Baker & vs. 3 Harriet Krauth Spaeth Music: Alte Catholische Geistliche Kirchengesäng / arr. Michael Praetorius © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal™
1 – Lo How A Rose E’er Blooming © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal™
2. Isaiah 'twas fortold it, The Rose I have in mind; With Mary we be hold it, The virgin mother kind. To show God's love aright She bore to us a Savior, When half-spent was the night. 2 – Lo How A Rose E’er Blooming Words: German / tr. vs. 1&2 Theodore Baker & vs. 3 Harriet Krauth Spaeth Music: Alte Catholische Geistliche Kirchengesäng / arr. Michael Praetorius © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal™
2 – Lo How A Rose E’er Blooming © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal™
3. This flower, whose fragrance tender With sweetness fills the air, Dispels with glorious splendor The darkness everywhere. True man yet very God, From sin and death He saves us And lightens every load. 3 – Lo How A Rose E’er Blooming Words: German / tr. vs. 1&2 Theodore Baker & vs. 3 Harriet Krauth Spaeth Music: Alte Catholische Geistliche Kirchengesäng / arr. Michael Praetorius © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal™
3 – Lo How A Rose E’er Blooming © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal™
3 – Lo How A Rose E’er Blooming © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal™
Lo, How a Rose E’er Blooming Words: 15 th Century German; st. 1,2 tr. Theodore Baker; st. 3 tr. Harriet Krauth Spaeth Music: Geistliche Kirchengesäng;
LO, HOW A ROSE EER BLOOMING. Lo, how a Rose eer blooming from tender stem hath sprung! Of Jesses lineage coming, as those of old have sung.
Lo! How A Rose E’er Blooming Lo, how a Rose e’er blooming From tender stem hath sprung! Of Jesse’s lineage coming As men of old have sung. Lo, how a Rose.
Lo, How A Rose E'er Blooming Words: verses 1-2, 15th Century German. Translated by Theodore Baker, verses 3,4 Fridrich Layriz ( ). Translated.
LO, HOW A ROSE EER BLOOMING. Lo, how a Rose eer blooming from tender stem hath sprung, of Jesses lineage coming as saints of old have sung.
ICEL Happy Christmas! Welcome to ICEL International Church of Evangelical of Evangelical Christians Christians in Leuven
1. There is a place of quiet rest, Near to the heart of God, A place where sin can not molest, Near to the heart of God. 1 – There is a Place of Quiet.
Read the Bible looking for Jesus … live looking for Jesus to come back.
1. We've a story to tell to the nations, That shall turn their hearts to the right, A story of truth and mercy, a story of peace and light, A story of.
1. Living below in this old sinful world, Hardly a comfort can afford; Striving alone to face temptations sore, Where could I go but to the Lord? Words.
1. Oh, what a wonderful, wonderful day Day I will never forget! After I'd wandered in darkness away, Jesus my Savior I met. Oh, what a tender, compassionate.
1. All creatures of our God and King, Lift up your voice and with us sing Alleluia! Thou burning sun with golden beam, Thou silver moon with softer gleam!
1. Amazing grace, how sweet the sound, That saved a wretch like me! I once was lost but now am found, Was blind, but now I see. 1 - Amazing Grace Words:
Love one another, for love is of God, He who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, For God is love, God is love.
Light of the world, You stepped down into darkness, Opened my eyes, let me see, Beauty that made this heart adore You, Hope of a life spent with You. Here.
1. Don't you wanta go to that Land? Don't you wanta go to that Land where I'm bound? 1 – Don’t You Want to Go to That Land Words & Music: Traditional Arr.:
1. Silent night, holy night, All is calm, all is bright Round yon virgin mother and child, Holy Infant so tender and mild, Sleep in heavenly peace, Sleep.
Love- show SAINT VALENTINE`S DAY!. When I say I love you, It comes from my heart. You hear it in your ear, And it sounds very smart. I love it when you.
Give Me The Bible THE GOSPEL IN SONG. The Shining Word Of God Star Of Gladness Gleaming Holy Message Shining Radiance Peaceful Beaming Faith’s.
Hallelujah We Shall Rise 1-8 In the resurrection morning, When the trump of God shall sound, We shall rise! (Hallelujah!) We shall rise! Then the saints.
She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that’s best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus.
Glory, hallelujah! I – Hymn Of Glory Words & Music: Charles Christmas / Arr: Ken Young Copyright © 1974 by Word Of God Music (Admin. by The Copyright Company,
1. Name of all majesty, Fathomless mystery, King of the ages by Angels adored; Power and authority, Splendor and dignity, Bow to His mastery Jesus is Lord!
1. Rejoice, the Lord is King: Your Lord and King adore! Rejoice, give thanks, and sing, And triumph evermore: 1 – Rejoice, the Lord Is King Words: Charles.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful: The Lord God made them all. c – All Things Bright and Beautiful.
1. Heavenly Father we appreciate You; Heavenly Father we appreciate You. We love You, adore You, we bow down before You, Heavenly Father we appreciate.
How Great Our Joy Traditional German carol v. 1-2 tr. by Theodore Baker, German melody arr. by Hugo R. Jüngst, c.1890 Meter:
Cold Decembers Winds Were Stilled From Traditional Catalonian carol, "El Decembre Congelat". Author: unknown.
1. Each day I'll do a gold-en deed, By helping those who are in need; My life on earth is but a span, And so I'll do the best I can, the best I can. 1.
1. One day when heaven was filled with His praises, One day when sin was as black as could be, Jesus came forth to be born of a virgin Dwelt among men,
1. Praise the Lord, ye heavens, adore Him! Praise Him, angels, in the height; Sun and moon rejoice before Him; Praise Him, all ye stars of light. 1 – Praise.
1. There will never be a sweeter story- Story of the Savior's love divine, Love that brought Him from the realms of glory Just to save a sinful soul like.
Crown Him with Many Crowns Verse 1 D Bm G Crown Him with many crowns D/F# G Asus The Lamb upon His throne D/F# G E/G# A Hark how the heavenly anthem drowns.
Filled with the Holy Spirit, Mary prophesy : « Behold, all generations will call me blessed.» We too want to fulfill the prophesy and bless you, God.
1. God sent His Son, they called Him Jesus, He came to love, heal and forgive; He lived and died to buy my pardon, An empty grave is there to prove my.
1. Give me the Bible, star of gladness gleaming, To cheer the wanderer lone and tempest-tossed; No storm can hide that radiance peaceful beaming, Since.
Crown Him with many crowns Crown him with many crowns The Lamb upon his throne Hark how the heavenly anthem drowns All music but it’s own Awake my soul.
1. Amazing grace, how sweet the sound, That saved a wretch like me! I once was lost but now am found, Was blind, but now I see. 1 - Amazing Grace Words.
1. Christ, the Lord, is risen today, Hallelujah! Sons of men and an-gels say, Hallelujah! Raise your joys and triumphs high, Hallelujah! Sing, ye heavens.
Where He Leads Ill Follow 1-6 Sweet are the promises, Kind is the word; Dearer far than any message man ever heard; Pure was the mind of Christ, Sinless,
1. There's a song in the air! There's a star in the sky! There's a mothers deep prayer and a baby's low cry! And the star rains its fire while the beautiful.
1. When love is found and hope comes home, Sing and be glad that two are one. When love explodes and fills the sky, Praise God and share our Maker's joy.
1. The King shall come when morning dawns And light triumphant breaks, When beauty gilds the eastern hills And life to joy awakes. 1 – The King Shall Come.
1. In the bulb there is a flower; in the seed, an apple tree; In cocoons, a hidden promise; butterflies will soon be free! In the cold and snow of winter.
ST. ANNE By: Macee Cerveny Mimi Hoang. St. Anne 1 st century bc July 26 th She was Mary’s Mother and she did many nice things to others.
Song > Heaven Came Down. Song > Verse 1: O what a wonderful, wonderful day, day I will never forget; Heaven Came Down.
Anticipation Deliver us, Lord, we pray, from every evil, graciously grant peace in our days, that, by the help of your mercy, we may be always.
God’s Love Language: ACTS OF SERVICE. Matthew 1: “This is how the birth of Christ came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph,
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.