Presentation on theme: "Act 4 English 9F Lisa Ahn & Brian Kim The author of this novel is a famous poet/play writer named Shakespeare, William. Born in England, didn’t even."— Presentation transcript:
Act 4 English 9F Lisa Ahn & Brian Kim
The author of this novel is a famous poet/play writer named Shakespeare, William. Born in England, didn’t even graduate college, but was one of the most successful writers in history.
Oberon decides to make Titania stop loving Bottom All the lovers wake up Demetrius loves Helena now Lysander and Hermia still loves each other On the other hand, the actors are preparing for their play
I know, personally, that we all hate quizzes. I know, by experience, to some students that it is impossible to not cheat in a… Pop quiz : ). This is not counted towards your grade, but will count as a participation grade for Lisa Ahn’s and Brian Kim’s magnificent work about act 4. Please do not cheat, have fun ^^ Materials: a pencil, paper, eraser, etc. ◦ No pens allowed or direct F
1. How does Oberon get to keep the Indian changeling boy for himself?
1. He make Titania fall in love with a donkey, by the magical love potion to make her lose interest in keeping the Indian boy. Then, he asks her for the boy and she gladly accepts
2. Which character is left unchanged after Puck wakes them up?
3. “ My lord, fair Helen told me of their stealth, Of this their purpose hither to this wood, and I in fury hither followed them: …” Who said this quote?
4. How does Titania feel about Bottom when she wakes up?
4. She thinks that Bottom is very ugly and does not understand why she ever loved him.
5. “ Hath such force and blessed power. Now, my Titania, wake you, my sweet queen. ” Who said this quote?
Midsummer Night’s Dream is Finally Over!!!!!!!!