24. TRAVEL Vocabulary pg. 58 1. centre / center 2. aisle 3. Luggage 4. alarm5. direct6. control7. terminal
34. TRAVEL There is / there are Is there; There are There aren´t / are not; are thereIs there; there is; there is / there´sIs there; there areare there; There are; there is / there´sAre there; there are; There is / There´sIs there; There are; there is / there´sthere isn´t / is not; Is there
44. TRAVEL Vocabulary and reading A – pg. 59 book single airport pool roommultimediacoffeetable
54. TRAVELWriting – pg. 59Max books Concorde Hotel because it has rooms with internet access, it´s quite near the airport, it has a swimming pool and a gym, meeting rooms and a conference room with multimedia facilities.The Europa Hotel is closer to the airport, but not all the rooms have internet access and there is no swimming pool.The Hotel Devriendt is also closer to the airport, but it has no Internet connections in the rooms, no swimming pool and no large room for a presentations.
64. TRAVELWriting – pg. 59Write Max´s to Rob. Tell him about his hotel and confirm the dates.I have booked you a room in... It is a modern hotel in... The room has...There is a ....I have also booked you a ... and the ...Finally, I have booked a table for... at... in...
74. TRAVEL - Writing – MODEL ANSWER I have booked you a room in the Concorde Hotel. It is a modern hotel in the center of Brussels and it is only 20 minutes from the airport. The room has free-access Internet connection and cable TV. There is a gym and a large swimming pool. I have also booked a meeting room for the Monday morning, and the conferecence room for the Monday afternoon – it has multimedia facilities as you requested. Tea, coffee, refreshments and snacks are available throughout the day, so there will be no problem when you finish at 4:30pm.Finally, I have booked a table for 20 at 7:30 p.m. in one of the hotel restaurants.Have a good trip!Max
85. FOOD AND ENTERTAINING Vocabulary A – pg. 60 National dishes fish meat vegetable dessertsGoulash cod beef carrots apple piePaella salmon chicken onion fruitSushi tuna lamb peas ice cream
95. FOOD AND ENTERTAINING Vocabulary B – pg. 60 Invite Bill Recommend StarterReceiptEntertain
105. FOOD AND ENTERTAININGSome / Any A – pg. 60SomeAnySome;any
115. FOOD AND ENTERTAININGSome / Any B – pg. 60AnySomeSome;any
125. FOOD AND ENTERTAININGMuch / Many A – pg. 60ManyMuch
135. FOOD AND ENTERTAININGMuch / Many B – pg. 60MuchMany;muchMany
156. SALES Past Simple – pg. 61 studied worked wanted went liked began hadwasoffered
166. SALESWritingWrite an article (75 to 100 words) about vicky Karra. Use the information in the book and the past simple.Vicky Karra studied English and business at Athen Universtity from 1987 to In 1990, she...