Presentation on theme: "Unit B REVISION. 4. TRAVEL Vocabulary pg. 58 1. centre / center 2. aisle 3. Luggage 4. alarm 5. direct 6. control 7. terminal."— Presentation transcript:
Unit B REVISION
4. TRAVEL Vocabulary pg centre / center 2. aisle 3. Luggage 4. alarm 5. direct 6. control 7. terminal
4. TRAVEL There is / there are 1.Is there; There are 2.There aren´t / are not; are there 3.Is there; there is; there is / there´s 4.Is there; there are 5.are there; There are; there is / there´s 6.Are there; there are; There is / There´s 7.Is there; There are; there is / there´s 8.there isn´t / is not; Is there 9.Is there; there are 10.Is there; there is; there is / there´s
4. TRAVEL Vocabulary and reading A – pg book 2.single 3.airport 4.pool 5.room 6.multimedia 7.coffee 8.table
4. TRAVEL Writing – pg. 59 Max books Concorde Hotel because it has rooms with internet access, it´s quite near the airport, it has a swimming pool and a gym, meeting rooms and a conference room with multimedia facilities. The Europa Hotel is closer to the airport, but not all the rooms have internet access and there is no swimming pool. The Hotel Devriendt is also closer to the airport, but it has no Internet connections in the rooms, no swimming pool and no large room for a presentations.
4. TRAVEL Writing – pg. 59 Write Max´s to Rob. Tell him about his hotel and confirm the dates. I have booked you a room in... It is a modern hotel in... The room has...There is a....I have also booked you a... and the... Finally, I have booked a table for... at... in...
4. TRAVEL - Writing – MODEL ANSWER I have booked you a room in the Concorde Hotel. It is a modern hotel in the center of Brussels and it is only 20 minutes from the airport. The room has free-access Internet connection and cable TV. There is a gym and a large swimming pool. I have also booked a meeting room for the Monday morning, and the conferecence room for the Monday afternoon – it has multimedia facilities as you requested. Tea, coffee, refreshments and snacks are available throughout the day, so there will be no problem when you finish at 4:30pm. Finally, I have booked a table for 20 at 7:30 p.m. in one of the hotel restaurants. Have a good trip! Max
5. FOOD AND ENTERTAINING Vocabulary A – pg. 60 National dishes fishmeat vegetabledesserts Goulash codbeef carrotsapple pie Paella salmonchicken onionfruit Sushi tunalamb peasice cream
5. FOOD AND ENTERTAINING Vocabulary B – pg. 60 InviteInvite BillBill RecommendRecommend StarterStarter ReceiptReceipt EntertainEntertain
5. FOOD AND ENTERTAINING Some / Any A – pg. 60 SomeSome AnyAny SomeSome Some;anySome;any
5. FOOD AND ENTERTAINING Some / Any B – pg. 60 AnyAny SomeSome AnyAny Some;anySome;any
5. FOOD AND ENTERTAINING Much / Many A – pg. 60 ManyMany MuchMuch ManyMany
5. FOOD AND ENTERTAINING Much / Many B – pg. 60 MuchMuch Many;muchMany;much ManyMany MuchMuch ManyMany
5. FOOD AND ENTERTAINING Skills – pg. 61 B H G D A C F E
6. SALES Writing Write an article (75 to 100 words) about vicky Karra. Use the information in the book and the past simple. Vicky Karra studied English and business at Athen Universtity from 1987 to In 1990, she...