We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byColleen Mudd
Modified over 4 years ago
How to Organize and Use your Planner? Maelle Rouquet ESL C 9/14/12
1. Getting your Planner… One week before school starts (end of August), go buy your planner during registration, at the Berkshire Middle School cafeteria.
2. Planner Organization Once you’ve got your planner, write your name, address, phone number, etc… on the green page from your planner. This will help you find it, if you lost it.
3. Homework Write your homework everyday, on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, on the date your homework are due, on the right place.
4. Check Check all your homework you already did or finish, it will help you be organized.
5. Hall Passes On the last pages of your planner, there are hall passes to fill in. If you want to go to the restroom, locker, ect….
Date Time Teachers signature
R= Restroom L= Locker LIB= Library G= Guidance O= Main Office U= Unexcused E= Excused
6. Notes On the top of each left page, there is a note space to write important things you have to do for the week.
Important notes for the week. Date (example: Thursday 27 th ) Language art Math Science American History
7. PLANNER! Take your planner to every class!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for your attention BYE
8 th Grade Parent Meeting If promotion was today…my student would not be able to participate…
8 th Grade Registration for current Seventh Graders 8 th Grade Registration for current Seventh Graders 8th Grade Registration for current Seventh Graders.
Riverwood Middle School Welcomes the Class of 2020
Jacob Coy Middle School
Peak to Peak Middle School Spring Academic Planning Night March 21 st, 2012.
CLASS REGISTRATION Grades 9 & 10. TO VIEW COURSE DESCRIPTIONS ON THE INTERNET: Go to The registration handbook is available.
Warm Up: Tuesday Solve for x and justify each step:
Year 1 Parent Meeting 12th September 2012.
THE SCHOOL DAY School begins at 8:30 and ends at 3:10. There are 8 periods in the day, with a 5 minute homeroom at the end of the day. Each period is.
Year 10 ISA Controlled assessment Week starting March 4 th 2013.
Arrival Our school day begins at 7:50 a.m. You will need to do your lunch count, sharpen pencils, use the restroom, check the supply board for needed.
Hudson Middle School Parent Orientation
ACE Project 1 p. 14 (4, 7, 13, 15, 28, 30).
AP Registration Ponderosa High School. How To Register There is a new registration process! All exams will be paid through student fees. There is a new.
Year 11 Tuesday March 3 rd To give information about exams, revision sessions and final practical exams. 2. To give some advice about revision.
QUESTION 1 What day is it today? A) I’m Tuesday. B) I have Tuesday. C) Tuesday. D) It’s Tuesday.
Welcome to 5 th Grade!! Karen Franz Laurie Gipson Nathaly LaRotta Tiffany McKeever Lyle Mullis.
Welcome to Parent Night! Mrs. Wilson Fourth GradeRoom 18.
Hello how are you we hope you enjoyed our new year resolution PowerPoint. We hope to hear from you soon. This is a new PowerPoint about advocates. We.
OPEN HOUSE SCHIESHER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL THIRD GRADE.
© 2018 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.