We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byColleen Mudd
Modified over 2 years ago
How to Organize and Use your Planner? Maelle Rouquet ESL C 9/14/12
1. Getting your Planner… One week before school starts (end of August), go buy your planner during registration, at the Berkshire Middle School cafeteria.
2. Planner Organization Once you’ve got your planner, write your name, address, phone number, etc… on the green page from your planner. This will help you find it, if you lost it.
3. Homework Write your homework everyday, on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, on the date your homework are due, on the right place.
4. Check Check all your homework you already did or finish, it will help you be organized.
5. Hall Passes On the last pages of your planner, there are hall passes to fill in. If you want to go to the restroom, locker, ect….
Date Time Teachers signature
R= Restroom L= Locker LIB= Library G= Guidance O= Main Office U= Unexcused E= Excused
6. Notes On the top of each left page, there is a note space to write important things you have to do for the week.
Important notes for the week. Date (example: Thursday 27 th ) Language art Math Science American History
7. PLANNER! Take your planner to every class!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for your attention BYE
PART OF SPEECH DEFINITION SYNONYM SENTENCE NAME TEACHER AND DATE1 WORDS OF THE WEEK.
Year 10 ISA Controlled assessment Week starting March 4 th 2013.
Welcome to our 3 rd Grade Open House!. Specials Schedule Monday- 8:30-9:15 Tuesday- 8:30-9:15 Wednesday- 8:30-10:00 Thursday- 8:30-9:15 Friday- 8:30-9:15.
Welcome to First Grade! Student + Parent + Teacher = Success.
Welcome to 2nd Grade Parent Night August 27, 2015.
ACE Project 1 p. 14 (4, 7, 13, 15, 28, 30).
Monday Maths Slovak Language English language Physical Education Biology Tuesday Slovak language Maths English language CivicsMusic Wednesday.
PART OF SPEECH DEFINITION SYNONYM SENTENCE WORD ORIGIN NAME TEACHER AND DATE1 WORDS OF THE WEEK.
New ELA Schedule 8:00-8:45 Writing 12:50- 1:30 RBI Teacher (Center 1) Compass (Computer - 4) Read To Self (library center 5) 1:30-1:40 Read Aloud 1:40-2:00.
Contact information: Conference time:
= WELCOME TO FIRST GRADE + Open House 2013 Mrs. Pedigo’s Class.
Ms. Leheny’s 4 th Grade Welcome back!. Contact Information Classroom Phone: (832) Cell Phone:
OPEN HOUSE SCHIESHER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL THIRD GRADE.
Classroom doors open at 8:00. Students who eat breakfast are to go to cafeteria first, then go to their classroom. School bell rings at 8:20 followed.
6 th Grade Ruben Hinojosa Elementary. Table of Contents Introduction of Teachers Subjects by Teacher Homework Homework Planners Progress Reports Report.
Daily Math Review September 2-6, Monday Solve the following problems with strategies and/or algorithms 5, = 9, = 3, =
Welcome to 3 rd Grade Parent Orientation Night! Tomball Elementary School September 10, 2015 Mrs. Crawford & Mrs. Rogers.
Welcome to 6th Grade Team 602 INFORMATION SHEET Please complete the information sheet and return it as we dismiss. Thanks!! NEWSLETTER The Newsletter contains.
THE SCHOOL DAY School begins at 8:30 and ends at 3:10. There are 8 periods in the day, with a 5 minute homeroom at the end of the day. Each period is.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.