We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byMoses Stabler
Modified over 4 years ago
* Find $20 today * Have the Leafs win the Stanley Cup this year?
* Live in a library where books are your only form of entertainment * Live on a deserted island with satellite TV
* Have Morgan Freeman narrate your life * Have Rick Mercer narrate your life
* Have an excellent relationship with an online friend * Have terrible relationships with 3 friends you see regularly
* Be blind * Be dumb
* Be deeply insulted by a stranger * Be slapped across the face from someone you know
* Be accomplished and famous and then die at 18 * Be ordinary and live a long life
* Have a light sabre (Star Wars) * Have an invisibility cloak (Harry Potter)
* Only eat stuffing the rest of your life * Only consume gravy the rest of your life
* Be forced to attend school the until you are 40 * Marry someone your parents choose for you
* Live in a foreign city for a year, and not know the language * Live on an island for a year, stranded and alone
* Be a part of a team sport * Play an individual sport
* Meet Jacob * Meet Edward
* School? * Holidays?
Tag Questions Created by Educational Technology Network
Quiz about C. S. Lewis 1. How old did C. S. Lewis start reading? A. 3B. 6C. 7.
They can use their real identity or pretend to be someone famous!
Hello. My name is Abhishek Datta
Ecuador Ecuador is the Spanish word for equator. The Equator passes across the northern part of Ecuador.
Albert Einstien By Jacob Bressner. If you have never made a mistake you have never tried anything new.
We are the World” diversity project. Here’s where we are ……… Europe > Italy > Turin (Turin was the former Italian capital city)
The Big Board of If …. If you could physically transport yourself to any place in the world at this moment, where would you go? If you could eliminate.
Yimia Alaniz Bandin. At home I usually wake up around: 6:15 am I usually go to bed at: 10:00 pm.
SHARPEN THE SAW RE-NEW YOURSELF. SHARPEN THE SAW Have a balanced program for self-renewal in four areas: Physical, Social-Emotional, Mental and Spiritual.
Born Baltimore, Maryland in 1895 Baby Ruth His parents nicknamed him Baby Ruth.
Diseases of the digestive system Pernicious Anaemia The Play.
THE CHALLENGE OF THE HERO’S JOURNEY WARM-UP: Define stereotype. Think about the culture here at Strayer and list stereotypes that you see exist. Record.
Speaking of the conditional statements Idioms Hypothetical Work Questions Exam Content Arrive on time, please! Exam duration will be 3-5 minutes. All.
Introducing the Great, the Mega, the Wonderful Quinn Mulhern.
“Tomas Rivera”. cozily If you lie cozily in someone’s arms, you are warm, comfortable and relaxed.
The Odyssey By Homer (Not Homer Simpson) What do you know about the Greeks?
Glastonbury Public Schools
GRADE 1 LESSON 1 INTRODUCTIONS TODAY’S CLASS Warmer Key phrases Listening exercises Paired practice Game.
Musicals By Wyatt Peterson. Types of Musicals Operas Sung-throughs Book Musicals.
© 2018 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.