We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byAllison Jacobs
Modified over 2 years ago
A B C D
1.Improve A. discover B. conclusion C. program D. discussion
2. own A. lawyer B. loud C. autumn D. shoulder
3. dangerous A. Canadian B. January C. average D. advance
4. consider A. president B. visit C. thirsty D. music
5. exact A. exist B. exhibition C. exercise D. expert
6. have A gave B save C hat D made
1.Ann is wearing a red blouse. The girl ____ a red blouse ____ Ann. in is
2.The bananas on that tree are not difficult to reach. ____ easy ____ reach the bananas on that tree. Itsto
3.Ling Feng is the tallest in our class. Ling Feng is ______ than any of the ______students in our class. taller other
4.The journalist often helps my little brother do his homework in the hotel. The journalist often______ my little brother ______ his homework in the hotel. helps with
5.How many morning papars are there in your class? Whats _____ __ __ of morning papars in your class? the number
6. Im going to have lunch with my sister. said Jennie. Jennie said is going to have lunch sister. she with
1. (1)present (2) parent (3) peasant (4) percent a. b. c. d. A. abcd B. bcad C. daba D. dbac
2. (1)model (2)medal (3)modal (4)metal a. b. c. d. A. acbd B. cadb C. bcad D. cdba
3. (1)experience (2)experiment (3)expectation (4)expensive a. b. c. d. A. bcda B. bcad C. cbad D. bdac
4. (1)fair (2)hair (3)pair (4)air a. b. c. d. A. abcd B. bcad C. cadb D. cdab
5.(1)towel (2)tower (3)towards (4)total a. b. c. d. A. bdac B. badc C. dbac D. adbc
6. (1)block (2)black (3)blank (4)blood a. b. c. d. A. abcd B. dacb C. dbca D. dcba
1 What has cities with no houses, rivers without water and forests without trees? A map.
2 What room has no walls, no doors, no windows, and no floors? A mushroom.
3 Two little brothers, One lives on one side, The other on the other side, They hear what you say, But they do not see each other Ear.
4. A cat, eyes like a cat, a tail like a cat,but isn't a cat? A tiger.
1."Do you often meet each other?" "No, we don't. But we can meet at the New Year's party." A. once a year B. once a month C. every week D. last year
2."What's the matter with your sister?""." A. She is very kind. B. She is doing her homework. C. She has got a cold. D. She is in her room.
3."What do you do early in the morning? "I. It keeps me healthy and strong." A. wash my face B. read English C. do my homework D. do morning exercise
4. If you feel,you have to see the doctor. A. well B. good C. bad D. nice
5. My favorite programmer is. I watch every football game. A. music B. Beijing Opera C. sports D. CCTV news
6. She to visit some places in the south last month. A. is going B. went C. go D. goes
7.The story is.I like it very much. A. easy B. bad C. small D. wonderful
8."How do you go to school? " " A. Every day B. By bike C. Early D. AT 7:00
9. Mr. Green has two children. One is a son, is a daughter. A. one B. other C. the other D. another
10.Did you have a good ? Yes, I did. No.4 row 14.The film was very nice. A. seat B. meal C. sleep D. rest
Sight Word Phrases Group 1. the little boy a good boy.
The people Look for some people. Write it down. By the water So there you are. Who will make it? You and I A long time What will they do?
1. Warm-up exercises 2. Usages Consolidation.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
100. , 1. He is one of the students who_______ good at drawing. He is the only one of the students who_______ good at drawing. A. is B. does C. are D.
Book I Lesson 5 Magic Sentences. 1.Those girls are planning how to play tricks on their teacher. 2.Tom stopped his brother from playing tricks on their.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
A. as is a couldn’t does could has wouldn’t.
Dolch Words the of and to a in that is was.
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
MODULE 1 How to learn English Unit 3 Language in use.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
Oral Reading Fluency First 100 Most Used Phrases.
List 1 Sight Words the to and he a I you it.
Lap 1. the to and he a I you it of in Lap 2.
English is taught by Miss Ding every day.. be + p.p.
Frequency Words. a about after again all always.
DOLCH Sight Word Test (Say each word as it appears on the screen.)
1. David is a good teammate; he knows well how to work with _____.  A. both B. other C. another D. others Which do you like better, jazz or.
Lets build fluency! The people By the water You and I.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
. time. in 1. in time 2. in the day time 3. in no time 4. in a short time 5. in ancient / modern times /. at 1. at a time 2. at one time.
By Robert Lopshire I will go into the zoo. I want to see it. Yes, I do.
High-Frequency Phrases First 100 Words. The people.
Unit 9 Have you ever been to an amusement park?. space museum.
List 1. the List 1 to List 1 and List 1 he List 1.
Language Language. had + hadnt + Had …+ : Yes, + had. No, + hadnt. Id, hed, wed, theyd.
DOLCH Sight Word Test (Say each word as it appears on the screen.) Press the Esc key to stop the slide show Click this button below to start the slide.
Places home school college space station house apartment Transportation : train rocket Activities : go skating swimming study at home go to school.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.