We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byTaylor Stuart
Modified over 5 years ago
1. Come, ye disconsolate, wherever ye languish; Come, at the mercy seat fervently kneel; Here bring your wounded hearts, here tell your anguish; Earth has no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. 1 – Come, Ye Disconsolate Words: st. 1&2 Thomas Moore, st. 3 Thomas Hastings Music: Samuel Webbe © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal
1 – Come, Ye Disconsolate © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal
2. Joy of the desolate, light of the straying, Hope of the penitent, fadeless and pure; Here speaks the Comforter, tenderly saying, "Earth has no sorrow that heaven cannot cure." 2 – Come, Ye Disconsolate Words: st. 1&2 Thomas Moore, st. 3 Thomas Hastings Music: Samuel Webbe © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal
2 – Come, Ye Disconsolate © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal
3. Here see the bread of life, see waters flowing Forth from the throne of God, pure from above; Come to the feast of love; come, ever knowing Earth has no sorrow but heaven can remove. 3 – Come, Ye Disconsolate Words: st. 1&2 Thomas Moore, st. 3 Thomas Hastings Music: Samuel Webbe © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal
3 – Come, Ye Disconsolate © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal
1. Christ for the world! we sing; The world to Christ we bring, With loving zeal; The poor and them that mourn, The faint and overborne, Sin-sick and sorrowworn,
Silent Christmas Lesson 2004
THERE IS A LONGING.
There is a balm in Gilead to make the wounded whole; There is a balm in Gilead to heal the sinsick soul. c – There Is A Balm In Gilead Words & Music: Traditional.
1. There is a place of quiet rest, Near to the heart of God, A place where sin can not molest, Near to the heart of God. 1 – There is a Place of Quiet.
A Kathy Zink Medley Accompanied With Gods Beauty.
1 - Oft We Come Together 1. Oft we come together,
1 – I am Coming, Lord 1. I hear Thy welcome voice
1 – Here I Am To Worship Light of the world, You stepped down into darkness, Opened my eyes, let me see, Beauty that made this heart adore You, Hope of.
1 – O Lord, Our Lord O Lord, our Lord, how excellent Thy name;
1 – Don’t You Want to Go to That Land
1 - Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing
1. Let every heart rejoice and sing, Let choral anthems rise; Ye aged men, and children, bring To God your sacrifice; 1 - Let Every Heart Rejoice and Sing.
1. We've a story to tell to the nations, That shall turn their hearts to the right, A story of truth and mercy, a story of peace and light, A story of.
The Beatitudes. For theirs is the kingdom of heaven Blessed are the poor in spirit.
1 - Listen To Our Hearts 1. How do you explain, how do you describe
1. My faith looks up to Thee, Thou Lamb of Calvary, Savior divine: Now hear me while I pray; Take all my guilt away; O let me from this day Be wholly Thine.
Call to Presence and Invocation If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John.
How Good It Is to Thank the Lord It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High. Psalm 92:1 From Psalm 92: 1-9, ST. PETERSBURG.
Album: New Way © 2013 New Heart Music Ministries Here Jon Li.
© 2019 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.