We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byTaylor Stuart
Modified over 3 years ago
1. Come, ye disconsolate, wherever ye languish; Come, at the mercy seat fervently kneel; Here bring your wounded hearts, here tell your anguish; Earth has no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. 1 – Come, Ye Disconsolate Words: st. 1&2 Thomas Moore, st. 3 Thomas Hastings Music: Samuel Webbe © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal
1 – Come, Ye Disconsolate © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal
2. Joy of the desolate, light of the straying, Hope of the penitent, fadeless and pure; Here speaks the Comforter, tenderly saying, "Earth has no sorrow that heaven cannot cure." 2 – Come, Ye Disconsolate Words: st. 1&2 Thomas Moore, st. 3 Thomas Hastings Music: Samuel Webbe © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal
2 – Come, Ye Disconsolate © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal
3. Here see the bread of life, see waters flowing Forth from the throne of God, pure from above; Come to the feast of love; come, ever knowing Earth has no sorrow but heaven can remove. 3 – Come, Ye Disconsolate Words: st. 1&2 Thomas Moore, st. 3 Thomas Hastings Music: Samuel Webbe © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal
3 – Come, Ye Disconsolate © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal
A Kathy Zink Medley Accompanied With Gods Beauty.
1. There's a fountain free, 'tis for you and me: Let us haste, O, haste to its brink; 'Tis the fount of love from the Source above, And He bids us all.
Light of the world, You stepped down into darkness, Opened my eyes, let me see, Beauty that made this heart adore You, Hope of a life spent with You. Here.
1. Rejoice, the Lord is King: Your Lord and King adore! Rejoice, give thanks, and sing, And triumph evermore: 1 – Rejoice, the Lord Is King Words: Charles.
Welcome to ….
1. We've a story to tell to the nations, That shall turn their hearts to the right, A story of truth and mercy, a story of peace and light, A story of.
Come As You Are By David Crowder t One Songs CCLI#
1. I hear Thy welcome voice That calls me, Lord, to Thee, For cleansing in Thy precious blood That flowed on Calvary. 1 – I am Coming, Lord Words & Music:
O praise the Lord, all ye nations; Praise Him, all ye people, praise Him, all ye people, O praise the Lord, Praise Him, all ye people, For His merciful.
1. Let every heart rejoice and sing, Let choral anthems rise; Ye aged men, and children, bring To God your sacrifice; 1 - Let Every Heart Rejoice and Sing.
1. May we be a shining light to the nations, A shining light to the peoples of the earth; Till the whole world sees the glory of Your name; May Your pure.
1. Lord, the light of Your love is shining In the midst of the darkness, shining; Jesus, Light of the World, shine upon us, Set us free by the truth You.
GATHER YOUR PEOPLE. Gather Your people, O Lord. Gather Your people, O Lord. One bread, one body, one spirit of love. Gather Your people, O Lord.
1. How do you explain, how do you describe A love that goes from east to west, and runs as deep as it is wide. You know all our hopes, Lord, You know all.
1. God is calling the prodigal: come without delay; Hear, O hear Him calling, calling now for thee; Though you've wandered so far from His presence, come.
1. Oh soul, there is a Savior Who longs to be your friend. He offers love and mercy And blessed peace within. 1 – O Soul Come to Jesus Words & Music: Melissa.
There is a balm in Gilead to make the wounded whole; There is a balm in Gilead to heal the sinsick soul. c – There Is A Balm In Gilead Words & Music: Traditional.
1. All day long of Jesus I am singing, He my song of joy will ever be; All the while He keeps my heart bells ringing, For His love is everything to me.
The Gift Of The Spirit 1-6 The Father kind above Sent forth in tender love His spirit in a measure; A gift divinely free, In ev‘ry heart to be A comfort.
1. I must tell Jesus all of my trials; I cannot bear these burdens alone; In my distress He kindly will help me; He ever loves and cares for His own. 1.
1. Tell me the story of Jesus, Write on my heart every word; Tell me the story most precious, Sweetest that ever was heard; Tell how the an-gels, in chorus,
1. My Jesus, as Thou wilt! O may Thy will be mine; Into Thy hand of love I would my all resign; Thru sorrow and thru joy, Conduct me as Thine own, And.
1. Joy to the world, the Lord is come! Let earth receive her King; Let every heart prepare Him room, And heaven and nature sing, And heaven, and heaven.
1. All people that on earth do dwell, Sing to the Lord with cheerful voice; Him serve with fear, His praise forth tell; Come ye be-fore Him and rejoice.
O Lord, our Lord, how excellent Thy name; How excellent is Thy name in all the earth; 1 – O Lord, Our Lord Words and Music by: Horatio R. Palmer © 2001.
CCLI# Come As You Are. Matthew 11:28-30 (ESV) 28 [Jesus said,] “Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take.
1. There is sun-shine in my soul today, More glorious and bright Than glows in an-y earthly sky, For Jesus is my light. 1 - There is Sunshine in My Soul.
1. Jesus, keep me near the cross: There a precious fountain, Free to all, a healing stream, Flows from Calvary's mountain. 1 – Jesus, Keep Me Near the.
All of Gods Creation Praise Him Psalm 148 Music - Joy To The World by Disney.
Come Let Us Adore Him Silent Christmas Lesson 2004.
1. All the way my Savior leads me: What have I to ask beside? Can I doubt His tender mercy, Who through life has been my Guide? Heavenly peace, divinest.
1. I bring my sins to Thee, The sins I cannot count, That all may cleansed be In Thy once opened fount: I bring them, Savior, all to Thee; The burden is.
1. Wonderful, merciful Savior. Precious redeemer and friend. Who would have thought that a lamb could rescue the souls of men. O - You rescue the souls.
1. Jesus calls us" o'er the tumult Of our life's wild restless sea, Day by day His sweet voice soundeth, Saying, "Christian, follow me." 1 - Jesus Calls.
Beatitudes. Happiness Is Loving God Doing what pleases God Helping others Suffering for what is right Forgiving others Bringing peace Accepting sorrows.
Thy lovingkindness, L ORD, is good and free; in tender mercy turn thou unto me; hide not thy face from me in my distress; in mercy hear my prayer, thy.
1. When we meet in sweet communion Where the feast divine is spread; Hearts are brought in closer union While partaking of the bread. 1 - The Lord's Supper.
Here I Am To Worship Words and Music by: Tim Hughes.
1. Don't you wanta go to that Land? Don't you wanta go to that Land where I'm bound? 1 – Don’t You Want to Go to That Land Words & Music: Traditional Arr.:
BE GOD’S. Where the world is merciless, be God’s mercy.
1. My faith looks up to Thee, Thou Lamb of Calvary, Savior divine: Now hear me while I pray; Take all my guilt away; O let me from this day Be wholly Thine.
Love one another, for love is of God, He who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, For God is love, God is love.
Album: New Way © 2013 New Heart Music Ministries Here Jon Li.
1. Hark! the herald an-gels sing, "Glory to the newborn King! Peace on earth and mercy mild, God and sinners reconciled." Joyful all ye nations rise; Join.
1. Awake, my tongue, thy tribute bring To Him who gave thee power to sing; Praise Him who is all praise above, The source of wisdom and of love. 1 - Awake,
The Beatitudes. For theirs is the kingdom of heaven Blessed are the poor in spirit.
1. Christ for the world! we sing; The world to Christ we bring, With loving zeal; The poor and them that mourn, The faint and overborne, Sin-sick and sorrowworn,
There’s A Fountain Free 1-3 There’s a fountain free, ’tis for you and me: Let us haste, O, haste to its brink; ’Tis the fount of love from the Source above,
1. Love divine, all love excelling, Joy of heaven to earth, come down! Fix in us Thy humble dwelling, All Thy faithful mercies crown; Jesus, Thou art all.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.