Presentation on theme: "L.I.Cs Golden Peacock Awarded Policy. WHY ? JEEVAN SARAL (T-165)"— Presentation transcript:
L.I.Cs Golden Peacock Awarded Policy
WHY ? JEEVAN SARAL (T-165)
THE ONE AND ONLY POLICY WHICH GIVES YOU ALL THE BENEFITS.
JEEVAN SARAL (T-165) IS AWARDED BY GOLDEN PEACOCK BEST INNOVATIVE PRODUCT. From all the product among all the Insurance companies in the World Jeevan Saral Win this Prize.
Jeevan Saral (All in all) This plan Is a Savings Account. This plan Is a Recurring Account. This plan Is a P.P.F / G.P.F. Account. This plan Is an Endowment Plan. This plan Is a Money Back Plan. This plan Is a Pension Plan. This plan Is a Marriage Plan. This plan Is an Education Plan. This plan Is a Premium Reducing Plan.
Jeevan Saral V/S Savings A/C Jeevan Saral No Fixed Term Liquidity Interest (Loyalty) 10% I. T. Rebate Insurance Cover E.P.D.B. So Jeevan Saral Is Better Bank S/B Account No Fixed Term Liquidity Interest 3.5% to 4% No Tax Rebate No Insurance Cover No E.P.D.B.
Jeevan Saral V/S Monthly Recurring Monthly Deposit Return From LICI Post Office LIC Gain Insurance+ I.T I. Tax Insurance+ I.T I. Tax Insurance+ I.T I. Tax Insurance+ I.T I. Tax Insurance+ I.T I. Tax Insurance+ I.T I. Tax Insurance+ I.T I. Tax Insurance+ I.T I. Tax Insurance+I.T I. Tax
Jeevan Saral V/S P.P.F./G.P.F. Jeevan saral Non Refundable withdraw from 10 th yr. Full withdraw from 5 th yr (without L.A.) from 10 th yr (with full L.A.). Interest (L.A.) 10 % Insurance Coverage. Tax free Maturity. Jeevan Saral Is Better. G.P.F. Non Refundable withdraw from 15 th yr. Full withdraw from 15 th yr. Interest Maximum 8.5 % No Insurance Coverage Tax free Maturity.
Jeevan Saral (Education) You will decide, your son will go to USA, when he will at 22 years for M.B.A After INTER my son say father I will do M.B.B.S in London. Responsibility is known but the date is not known. Money may require At-a-time or Every year, we dont know. Then ……… Jeevan Saral is the only solution.
Jeevan Saral (Marriage) You know that, you have to get your Daughter marriage, but can you determine the age now? Can you say your daughter will marry on ? Can you postpone your daughters marriage 3/4 year due to policy maturity? If there is no such certain date then what will be solution? Jeevan Saral is the only solution.
Jeevan Saral (Pension) You take a Jeevan Nidhi Plan for 25yr at the age of 30. Your pension will start at the age of 55yr, but you have no requirement at that time due to booming of your business or you need pension before 55yr due to lose of your business. In that case planning is needed but the dates are not known properly. Jeevan Saral is the only solution.
Jeevan Saral (Premium/ S.A.) Jeevan Saral is the only policy. You can pay same premium for different age. You will gate same Death Sum Assured for different age. Low premium high Death Sum Assured for short term. (i.e. as a term insurance). In all age premium & death S.A. Both are same.
Jeevan Saral (Money Back) This policy can provide Money Back after 10 years from D.O.C. (By Partial Withdrawl) You can get Money Back every year. You can get Money Back every 2 year. You can get Money Back every 3 year. You can get Money Back every 4 year. You can get Money Back every 5 year. You can get Money as you require.
Jeevan Saral (Endowment) Jeevan Saral policy is an Endowment policy like 14, 48,90, and all other endowment plan.
Jeevan Saral (Maturity) In normal plans if you take the policy for 25/35 year term you cant get prior maturity (except surrender or discounted maturity). In case of Jeevan saral you can get any time maturity after 10 years from the D.O.C. In that case no surrender charge is deducted.
Jeevan Saral (Maturity S.A.) This plan is not only the monopoly of LICI, it is the monopoly within all the Pvt. Insurance Companies. Jeevan Saral is a Loyalty base policy, so maturity amount will grater than all Bonus Base Policy, because Solvency Margin + Tax- 14% & Royalty to India Govt. 5%. Total 19% is deducted if Bonus is declared. So that Bonus is lower than Loyalty addition.
Jeevan Saral ( ATM ) Jeevan Saral is the only solution of all needs. Any time you can get money without interest as you need. (After 10 year) All the benefit & need you can full fill by partial withdrawal of your deposited money.
Insurance may not buy Happiness But Its absence can destroy Happiness.
JEEVAN SARAL This presentation is exclusively prepared by Prashant Galange Prashant Galange Life Insurance Corpn.of India A-3/28, Sadbhav Apartments, Kothrud, Pune , India Cell# /