We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byKeith Border
Modified over 2 years ago
BUILDING AN ARK OF FAITH Securing your Family’s Safety from Coming Judgement.
1. DO SOMETHING FUTURISTIC! Noah built a future for his family in a world that would emerge after the Flood.
2. DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT! Noah built a thing unheard of to prepare for an event that had never before happened.
3. DO SOMETHING DESPERATE! Noah built urgently, moved with fear for his family’s future. God’s warning of “things to come” made him act.
4. DO SOMETHING REVEALING! Noah built by revealed knowledge, to God’s strict specifications. One door. No rudder!
5. DO SOMETHING INSPIRING! Noah involved his family in the project. They shared his vision and worked together to make it happen.
6. DO SOMETHING DEFIANT! Noah built a witness that confronted those who mocked and rejected his constant warnings.
7. DO SOMETHING UPLIFTING! Noah and his family entered the Ark and were safe. The flood that drowned their world lifted them above the judgement.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
First Grade Sight Words a in I and is it for.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
An Invitation from Moses, An Invitation that should come from Christians Today Scripture Reading: Num 10:29.
Things We Can Learn From Noah & The Flood Gen 6:5-8- And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts.
Covenant, sacrament of Baptism, good news, evil, New Testament, Old Testament, human family, original sin, God’s will, unity The first _____ struggled.
Sight Word Phrases Group 1. the little boy a good boy.
Water Baptism is a Picture of Jesus The Bible Says These Four Things are Alike 1.Noah’s Ark 2.Moses Parting the Red Sea 3.Jesus Rising from the Grave.
Global CHE (Community Health Evangelism) Network.
In the World, but Not of the World We are called to be separate from the world They are not of the world, even as I am not of it. As you sent me into.
How Giving promotes spiritual growth an authentic relationship with God SPIRITUALITY.
Why Am I Here? Living a Life of Faith. Hey Butterball – how’s your day going? Are you calling me fat? Who did? I never said you were fat. Did what?
We Walk by Faith 1. 2 A Lady once asked, Brother Pinon, dont you think we walk partly by faith, and partly by sight? 3.
Abraham’sTimeline. Chapter 12 in Genesis begins the story of Abraham The biblical writers uses FOLK STORIES (passed on by word of mouth) and EYEWITNESS.
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
Lets build fluency! The people By the water You and I.
How did early Christians face the destruction of their society?
Points of View. Why it is important… How does the point of view affect your responses to the characters? How is your response influenced by how much the.
Matthew 7: Hebrews 11:6 and without faith it is impossible to be well-pleasing unto Him; for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and.
Dolch Words the of and to a in that is was.
Chapter 4. By faith Abel offered God a better sacrifice than Cain did. By faith he was commended as a righteous man, when God spoke well of his offerings.
Faith is to God as Fear is to Satan: Bond or Bondage.
Bringing your life together. Review Goal of this Series Developing active exhilarating faith experiencing God's intervention in our daily life. You can.
High-Frequency Phrases First 100 Words. The people.
Lap 1. the to and he a I you it of in Lap 2.
How Christians decide what is right - information. When Christians have to make Moral choices – where there is a right decision that could be also seen.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.