Presentation on theme: "إِذَا جَاء نَصْرُ اللَّهِ وَالْفَتْحُ (1) 1. When comes the Help of Allah (to you, O Muhammad ( ) against your enemies) and the conquest (of Makkah)."— Presentation transcript:
إِذَا جَاء نَصْرُ اللَّهِ وَالْفَتْحُ (1) 1. When comes the Help of Allah (to you, O Muhammad ( ) against your enemies) and the conquest (of Makkah). وَرَأَيْتَ النَّاسَ يَدْخُلُونَ فِي دِينِ اللَّهِ أَفْوَاجًا (2) 2. And you see that the people enter Allah's religion (Islam) in crowds. فَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ وَاسْتَغْفِرْهُ إِنَّهُ كَانَ تَوَّابًا (3) 3. So glorify the Praises of your Lord, and ask for His Forgiveness. Verily, He is the One Who accepts the repentance and forgives.
Its names: 1) An-Nasr: because it begins with a verse contains this word. 2) ” إذا جاء نصر الله والفتح “: -An-Nasa'i recorded from `Ubaydullah bin `Abdullah bin `Utbah that Ibn `Abbas said to him, "O Ibn `Utbah! Do you know the last Surah of the Qur'an that was revealed?'' He answered, "Yes, it was ( إذا جاء نصر الله والفتح ) (110:1).'' He (Ibn `Abbas) said: "You have spoken truthfully.'‘
- Al-Bukhari recorded that `A'ishah ( ) said, "The Messenger of Allah ( ) used to say often in his bowing and prostration, ( سبحانك اللهم ربنا وبحمدك ، اللهم اغفر لي.) He did this according to his interpretation of the Qur'an (i.e., showing its implementation = يتأول القرآن ).
Its virtues: It was narrated that ‘Aishah ( ) said: “The Messenger of Allah ( ) often used to say: سبحان الله وبحمده أستغفر الله واتوب إليه (Glory and praise be to Allah. I ask Allah for forgiveness and I repent to Him.)’ I said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, why do I see you often saying: “Subhan Allah, wa bihamdih, astaghfirullah wa atubu ilaih?’ He said: ‘My Lord told me that I would see a sign in my Ummah, and that when I saw it, I was to say often “Subhan Allah, wa bhimadih, Astaghfirullah wa atubu ilaih” And I have seen it: إذا جاء نصر الله والفتح ورأيت الناس يدخلون في دين الله أفواجا، فسبح بحمد ربك واستغفره إنه كان توابا “ (Muslim 484)
2) An-Nasa'i recorded from `Ubaydullah bin `Abdullah bin `Utbah that Ibn `Abbas ( ) said to him, "O Ibn `Utbah! Do you know the last Surah of the Qur'an that was revealed'' He answered, "Yes, it was ( إذا جاء نصر الله والفتح ) (110:1)'' He (Ibn `Abbas) said: "You have spoken truthfully.'‘
Stage of revelation: Stage of revelation: Maddaneyah (the last Sura revealed as a full Sura).
Reason for it's revelation: Al-Bukhari recorded from Ibn `Abbas that he said, "Umar used to bring me into the gatherings with the old men of (the battle of) Badr. However, it was as if one of them felt something in himself (against my attending). So he said, `Why do you (`Umar) bring this (youth) to sit with us when we have children like him (i.e., his age)' So `Umar replied, `Verily, he is among those whom you know. Then one day he called them and invited me to sit with them, and I do not think that he invited me to be among them that day except to show them. So he said, `What do you say about Allah's statement, (When there comes the help of Allah and the Conquest.)' Some of them said, `We were commanded to praise Allah and seek His forgiveness when He helps us and gives us victory.' Some of them remained silent and did not say anything. Then he (`Umar) said to me, `Is this what you say, O Ibn `Abbas' I said, `No.' He then said, `What do you say' I said, `It was the end of the life of Allah's Messenger that Allah was informing him of. Allah said, (When there comes the help of Allah and the Conquest.) which means, that is a sign of the end of your life. (So, glorify the praises of your Lord, and ask His forgiveness. Verily, He is the One Who accepts the repentance and Who forgives.)' So, `Umar bin Al-Khattab said, `I do not know anything about it other than what you have said.''' Al-Bukhari was alone in recording this Hadith. Imam Ahmad recorded from Ibn `Abbas that he said, "When (When there comes the help of Allah and the Conquest.) was revealed, the Messenger of Allah said, (My death has been announced to me.) And indeed he died during that year.‘’
Its theme Its theme: 1) Inform us that this religion is completed (when there come the Help of Allah), and with reference to the Conquest of Makkah. Our Prophet ( ) defeated the disbelievers and the religion of Islam was spread in all the Arabian Peninsula and the Shirk was subsides. 2) Also in this Sura, Allah informs us that the death of Prophet Mohammad ( ) is close, so He ordered him to glorify Him, Praise Him and ask Him forgiveness after victories and in every time.
The relation between Surat An-Nasr and its theme: The relation between Surat An-Nasr and its theme: Allah ( ) in this Sura is nurturing Our Prophet ( ) and Muslims what to be their attitudes after victories and conquests and what to do when the crowds of people enters Islam. People after victories used to be boastful, committing sins and mistakes (the same as Al- Mushrikeen used to drink wine, bring Ladies to dance and listen to music after winning battles). → so this Sura is guiding the Prophet ( ) and his nation to worship Allah ( ) with humbleness.
The reason of its beginning: The reason of its beginning: Allah ( ) gave a sign for His Prophet ( ) that his death was close. The sign is that the people will enter Islam in crowds after many years. When the Prophet ( ) completed the message, and the conquest of Makkah occurred → this Sura came as an obituary of the Prophet ( ) as in Hadith of Ibn Abbas : so Allah ( ) ordered His Prophet ( ) to increase asking Him for forgiveness, Praising and Glorifications.
The relation between the Surat An-Nasr and it's end: The relation between the beginning of Surat An-Nasr and it's end: The beginning of this Sura ordered the Prophet ( )and His nation to praise Allah ( ) as a gratitude for winnings and conquests, and to ask forgiveness as a confession of shortage.
The relation between its beginning and the end of the previous Sura (Al-Kafiroon): The relation between its beginning and the end of the previous Sura (Al-Kafiroon): – Surat Al-Kafiroon is talking about the difference between believers and disbelievers. – Before Al-Kafiroon is Surat Al-Kawthar which is talking about those who hate the Prophet ( ). → That will show us that there are conflicts between the beleivers and the disbelievers. → Then Surat An-Nasr came to tell us that the best followers, they will win and people will enter this great religion in crowds. – The end of Al-Kafiroon is “ لكم دينكم ولي دين ” : to you is your religion and to me is my religion). In Surat An-Nasr: (its meaning my religion will win and will overcome the shirk.)
The relation between the parts of An-Nasr and its theme: The relation between the parts of An-Nasr and its theme: We understand from Surat An-Nasr that with every grace there must be a worship (Shokr). The Conquest of Makkah, victories and entering this religion in crowds they are all graces must be followed with glorifying and praising Allah and asking forgiveness.
The relation between its beginning and the beginning of the previous Sura: The relation between its beginning and the beginning of the previous Sura: – In Surat Al-Kafiroon: Allah ( ) differentiated between Islam and Kofr. – In Surat An-Nasr: Allah ( ) informed Prophet Mohammad ( ) that the shirk will lessen and it will come to end, Islam will be the religion of the majority and will appear and win. – Also in Surat An-Nasr there is a sign of the close death of the Prophet ( ).
The relation between Surat An-Nasr and Surat Al-Masad (the next Sura): The relation between Surat An-Nasr and Surat Al-Masad (the next Sura): The victory will be for Muslims who obey Allah and the loss will be to the Mushrikeen who disobey Allah
The general explanation of this Sura: The general explanation of this Sura: 1) إذا جاء نصر الله والفتح ورأيت الناس يدخلون في دين الله أفواجاً : Allah ( ) gave the glad tidings to the Prophet ( ) that he will win, the conquest of Makkah will occur and people will enter this religion in crowds. 2) فسبح بحمد ربك واستغفره إنه كان تواباً : Allah ( ) ordered his Prophet ( ) to glorify, praise, thank and ask Him the forgiveness.
3) There is a sign also that the victory will continue to this religion if the Praises and thanks are continued as Allah ( ) said in Surat Ibrahim: “ لئن شكرتكم لأزيدنكم “ = "If you give thanks (by accepting Faith and worshipping none but Allah), I will give you more (of My Blessings), (14:7). And that is exactly was in the time of the Prophet ( ), the Guided Caliphs and their followers → till this nation opposed the commandment of Allah ( ) and His Prophet ( ), then Allah ( ) afflicted them with divisions and broke them into sects. Aisha ( ) said: "The Messenger of Allah ( ) used to say often in his bowing and prostration, ( سبحانك اللهم ربنا وبحمدك ، اللهم اغفر لي.) He did this according to his interpretation of the Qur'an (i.e., showing its implementation = يتأول القرآن ) Al-Bukhari ) 4) There is a sign to the Prophet ( ) of his close death.
5) الفتح : is the Conquest of Makkah, as Al-Bukhari recorded in his Sahih that `Amr bin Salamah said, "When Makkah was conquered, all of the people rushed to the Messenger of Allah to profess their Islam. The various regions were delaying their acceptance of Islam until Makkah was conquered. The people used to say, `Leave him and his people alone. If he is victorious over them he is a (true) Prophet. Imam Ahmad recorded from Abu `Ammar that a neighbor of Jabir bin `Abdullah told him, "I returned from a journey and Jabir bin `Abdullah came and greeted me. So I began to talk with him about the divisions among the people and what they had started doing. Thus, Jabir began to cry and he said, `I heard the Messenger of Allah saying, (Verily, the people have entered into the religion of Allah in crowds and they will also leave it in crowds. (Al-Bukhari 4302)
6) Allah ( ) gave the Prophet ( ) a sign in this sura about the naerness of his death as in Hadith that was narrated by Fatima ( ) : she said: when إذا جاء نصر الله والفتح revealed, the Messenger of Allah called me and whispered in my ear:”My self is been obetuaried to me”, so she cried then he ( ) whispered in her ear that she will be the first one who will follow him from my Household, so she smiled". → This is a refute to She'ah who claim that Omar hit Fatima ( ) when she was pregnant with Mohsen (as they lie), which miscarried it → if this is correct → then Mohsen must be the first one of the prophets household who will die after him.
7) The word جاء : Came to show us that the victory comes from Allah ( ) as in Surat Aal-Imran (3:126): وَمَا جَعَلَهُ اللّهُ إِلاَّ بُشْرَى لَكُمْ وَلِتَطْمَئِنَّ قُلُوبُكُم بِهِ وَمَا النَّصْرُ إِلاَّ مِنْ عِندِ اللّهِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَكِيمِ ( 126. Allah made it not but as a message of good news for you and as an assurance to your hearts. And there is no victory except from Allah, the All-Mighty, the All- Wise.) Allah ( ) sent the angels to help Muslims as means of victory and the real victory came from Allah ( ) the same as the conquest of Makkah. → When someone does a favor for you, be sure that Allah ( ) has sent him to you, and while you thank him with your tongue, you heart must confess that all praises and Glories should be to Allah ( ), the only One who decrees that (wanted it), and sustained you through that person.
The benefits of asking Allah ( ) the forgiveness after victories: The benefits of asking Allah ( ) the forgiveness after victories: 1) To kill every feeling of pride (arrogance, boasting) may be in the heart (which is difficult to avoid). 2) To erase any unpleasant feeling that happened during the distress time or any complain came from the delay of the victory. As in Surat Al-Baqarah (2:214) أَمْ حَسِبْتُمْ أَن تَدْخُلُواْ الْجَنَّةَ وَلَمَّا يَأْتِكُم مَّثَلُ الَّذِينَ خَلَوْاْ مِن قَبْلِكُم مَّسَّتْهُمُ الْبَأْسَاء وَالضَّرَّاء وَزُلْزِلُواْ حَتَّى يَقُولَ الرَّسُولُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ مَعَهُ مَتَى نَصْرُ اللّهِ أَلا إِنَّ نَصْرَ اللّهِ قَرِيبٌ (214) 214. Or think you that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said, "When (will come) the Help of Allah?" Yes! Certainly, the Help of Allah is near!
3)To cover any shortage in praising and thanking Allah as in Surat An-Nahl (16:18) : وَإِن تَعُدُّواْ نِعْمَةَ اللّهِ لاَ تُحْصُوهَا إِنَّ اللّهَ لَغَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ( 18) 18. And if you would count the graces of Allah, never could you be able to count them. Truly! Allah is Oft- Forgiving, Most Merciful. The effort of the human is still weak and little compaired the graces of Allah ( ) that are bestowed upon him. 4) To prevent from transgression and wrong doing → because asking Allah the forgiveness after winning is an implicit recognition which it is a mere grace from Allah ( ), and the winner will watch himself not to exceed the limits.
Examples of people who refer the graces to Allah ( ) Examples of people who refer the graces to Allah ( ) 1)Yousuf ( ) (12:100-101) وَقَدْ أَحْسَنَ بَي إِذْ أَخْرَجَنِي مِنَ السِّجْنِ وَجَاء بِكُم مِّنَ الْبَدْوِ مِن بَعْدِ أَن نَّزغَ الشَّيْطَانُ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَ إِخْوَتِي إِنَّ رَبِّي لَطِيفٌ لِّمَا يَشَاء إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ (100) رَبِّ قَدْ آتَيْتَنِي مِنَ الْمُلْكِ وَعَلَّمْتَنِي مِن تَأْوِيلِ الأَحَادِيثِ فَاطِرَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ أَنتَ وَلِيِّي فِي الدُّنُيَا وَالآخِرَةِ تَوَفَّنِي مُسْلِمًا وَأَلْحِقْنِي بِالصَّالِحِينَ (101) 100. “He was indeed good to me, when He took me out of the prison, and brought you (all here) out of the bedouin-life, after Shaitan (Satan) had sown enmity between me and my brothers. Certainly, my Lord is the Most Courteous and Kind unto whom He will. Truly He! Only He is the All- Knowing, the All-Wise.” 101. "My Lord! You have indeed bestowed on me of the sovereignty, and taught me the interpretation of dreams; The (only) Creator of the heavens and the earth! You are my Wali (Protector, Helper, Supporter, Guardian, etc.) in this world and in the Hereafter, cause me to die as a Muslim (the one submitting to Your Will), and join me with the righteous." → He prayed to Allah to protect his religion for him till he dies upon it.
2)Sulaiman ( ) : when he saw the throne of Balqis placed befors him in a twinkling of an eye: An-Naml (27:40) فَلَمَّا رَآهُ مُسْتَقِرًّا عِندَهُ قَالَ هَذَا مِن فَضْلِ رَبِّي لِيَبْلُوَنِي أَأَشْكُرُ أَمْ أَكْفُرُ وَمَن شَكَرَ فَإِنَّمَا يَشْكُرُ لِنَفْسِهِ وَمَن كَفَرَ فَإِنَّ رَبِّي غَنِيٌّ كَرِيمٌ (40) then when [Sulaiman (Solomon)] saw it placed before him, he said: "This is by the Grace of my Lord to test me whether I am grateful or ungrateful! And whoever is grateful, truly, his gratitude is for (the good of) his own self, and whoever is ungrateful, (he is ungrateful only for the loss of his own self). Certainly! My Lord is Rich (Free of all wants), Bountiful." 3) The Prophet ( ) : when he entered Makkah on the the day of the conquest, he bent his head till his forehead almost touched the neck of his she-camel.
Lessons from Surat An-Nasr: Lessons from Surat An-Nasr: 1) The Legitimacy of obituary a person to his family. 2) Every grace from Allah ( ) must be thanked for and all the praises should be to Allah ( ) the only Bestower. 3) Allah ( ) ordered His Prophet to increase in prayers, praises, glorifications to Him, and to ask Him forgiveness for the victory, the conquest of Makkah and for the entrance of crowds in Islam → this order is for the infallible Prophet ( ), then what about us? 4) The order in Praising and glorifying came before the order of asking the forgiveness → to purify Allah ( ) first from any deficiency in the delay of the victory and He ( ) never neglect things, but Allah () decrees matters in its appropriate time according to His wisdom, then came the order of asking Allah ( ) the forgiveness, to remind the Prophet ( ) that this victory is a favor from Him, so he should not take revenge from the people who harmed him.
5) There are many virtues of Praising, Glorifying and asking Allah ( ) the forgiveness: For example: a - Abu Hurirah narrated that Abu Dharr said: “O Messenger of Allah! The rich people have taken away all the blessings! They pray as we pray, and they fast as we fast, but they have extra money with which they give charity, and we do not have any money from which to give charity.” So the Messenger of Allah ( ) said: “O Abu Dharr, should I not teach you some phrases by which you will be able to catch up with those who have passed you, and those behind you will not be able to catch up with you except if they do as you will do?” He replied, “Yes, O Messenger of Allah,” So he said: “Say the Takbir after every prayer thirty-three times, and the Tahmid thirty- three times, and the Tasbih thirty-three times, and complete it (the hundredth) with: ‘La ilaha illallahu wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul- mulku wa lahul-hamd, wa huwa ‘ala kulli shai’in Qadir (Non has the right to be worshiped but Allah alone; He has no partners. To Him belongs the kingdom, and to Him belong praise.” ( Abu Dawood 1504) b - Narrated Abu Hurairah ( ): I heard Allah’s Messenger ( ) saying, “By Allah! I seek Allah’s forgiveness and turn to Him in repentance for more than seventy times a day.” (Al-Bukhari 6307)
6)Allah ( ) obituaries the Prophet ( ) as in the Hadith (3904 Al- Bukhari): Narrated Abu Sa’id Al-Khudri ( ): Allah’s Messenger ( ) sat on the pulpit and said, “Allah has given one of His slaves the choice of receiving the splendor and luxury of the worldly life (whatever he likes) or to accept the good (of the Hereafter) which is with Him (Allah). So, he has chosen that good which is with Allah.” On that Abu Bakr wept and said, “Our fathers and mothers be sacrificed for you.” We were astonished at this. The people said, “Look at this old man! Allah’s Messenger ( ) talks about a slave of Allah to whom He has given the option to choose either the splendor of this worldly life or the good which is with Him, while he says, ‘Our fathers and mothers be sacrificed for you.’” But it was Allah’s Messenger ( ) who had been given option, and Abu Bakr knew it better than we. Allah Messenger ( ) added, “No doubt, Abu Bakr has favored me much both with his company and his property more than anybody else. And if I had to take a Khalil from my followers, I would certainly of Islam is sufficient. Let no Khaukha of the mosque remain open, except that of Abu Bakr.” * also the order of asking the forgiveness and praising Allah is an evidence that he ( ) had completed his call.
7) Some evidences of the importance of concluding the acts of worships with asking Allah () the forgiveness and remembering Allah. 1) After the obligatory prayers ”فَإِذَا قَضَيْتُمُ الصَّلاَةَ فَاذْكُرُواْ اللّهَ قِيَامًا وَقُعُودًا وَعَلَى جُنُوبِكُمْ فَإِذَا اطْمَأْنَنتُمْ فَأَقِيمُواْ (4:103)الصَّلاَةَ ، إِنَّ الصَّلاَةَ كَانَتْ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ كِتَابًا مَّوْقُوتًا ”سورة النساء 103. When you have finished As-Salat (the prayer - congregational), remember Allah standing, sitting down, and lying down on your sides, but when you are free from danger, perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as- Salat). Verily, the prayer is enjoined on the believers at fixed hours. It was narrated that Thawban said: “When the Messenger of Allah ( ) had finished his prayer, he would ask for forgiveness three times, saying: ‘Allahumma antas-Salamu wa minkas-salamu, tabarakta ya dhal-Jalali walIkram (O Allah, you are As-Salam (the One Who is free from all defects and deficiencies) and from You is all peace, blessed are You, Possessor of majesty and honor).” Al- Walid said: “I said to Al-Awza’i: ‘How does one ask for forgiveness?’ He said: ‘Say: “Astaghfirullah, astaghfirullah (I ask Allah for forgiveness, I ask Allah for forgiveness.)” (Muslim 591)
2) After ablution: the Prophet () said: "Whoever performs and perfects his Wudu (ablution) then he says: أشهد أن لا إله إلا اللهوحده لا شريك له وأشهد أن محمدا رسول الله ، اللهم اجعلني من التوابين واجعلني من المتطهرين., Allah ( ) will forgive his sins the same as if they were like the foam of the sea. (Sahih Al-Jame' 6167.) 3) After performing Hajj. (Al-Baqarah (2:199+200). ثُمَّ أَفِيضُواْ مِنْ حَيْثُ أَفَاضَ النَّاسُ وَاسْتَغْفِرُواْ اللّهَ إِنَّ اللّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ( 199) فَإِذَا قَضَيْتُم مَّنَاسِكَكُمْ فَاذْكُرُواْ اللّهَ كَذِكْرِكُمْ آبَاءكُمْ أَوْ أَشَدَّ ذِكْرًا فَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَقُولُ رَبَّنَا آتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَمَا لَهُ فِي الآخِرَةِ مِنْ خَلاَقٍ (200) 199. Then depart from the place whence all the people depart and ask Allah for His Forgiveness. Truly, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most-Merciful. 200. So when you have accomplished your Manasik [(i.e. Ihram, Tawaf of the Ka'bah and As-Safa and Al-Marwah), stay at 'Arafat, Muzdalifah and Mina, Ramy of Jamarat, (stoning of the specified pillars in Mina) slaughtering of Hady (animal, etc.)]. Remember Allah as you remember your forefathers or with a far more remembrance. But of mankind there are some who say: "Our Lord! Give us (Your Bounties) in this world!" and for such there will be no portion in the Hereafter.
4) After the night prayer: Aal_Imran (3: 17) الصَّابِرِينَ وَالصَّادِقِينَ وَالْقَانِتِينَ وَالْمُنفِقِينَ وَالْمُسْتَغْفِرِينَ بِالأَسْحَارِ (17) 17. (They are) those who are patient ones, those who are true (in Faith, words, and deeds), and obedient with sincere devotion in worship to Allah. Those who spend [give the Zakat and alms in the Way of Allah] and those who pray and beg Allah's Pardon in the last hours of the night. 5) After gatherings for remembering Allah: ” سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك، أشهد أن لا إله إلا أنت أستغفرك وأتوب إليك “
8) Asking Allah the forgiveness is an expiation of sins (empty), and praising Allah () is asking perfection (sweetness). 9) The word جاء always come with the thing that come with severity, as in many verses: (إذا جاء نصر الله والفتح) ، (إذا جاءت الطامة الكبرى) ، (إذا جاءت الصاخة) → the victory will come with difficulties, not the same as the word أتى which means : come in an easy way.
10) If the word استغفروا come in a verse alone (without وتوبوا → It has the two meaning (It includes والتوبة, but if they both come in the same verse الاستغفار : is about the sins which have been committed before, and التوبة is about the sins that might be committed in the future. In this Sura, الاستغفار came alone, which means it includes the meaning of توبة, that’s why the end of the verse is تواباً.
11) The death of the Prophet ( ) is a sign for the nearness of the Day of the Judgment (3167 Al-Bukhari): Narrated ‘Auf bin Malik ( ): I went to the Prophet ( ) during the Ghazwa of Tabuk while he was sitting in a leather tent. He said, “Count six signs that indicate the approach of the Hour: my death, the conquest of Jerusalem, a plague that will afflict you (and kill you in great numbers) as the plague that afflicts sheep, the increase of wealth to such an extent that even if one is given one hundred Dinars, he will not be satisfied; then a Fitnah (an affliction) which no Arab house will escape from, and then a treaty between you and Bani Al-Asfar (i.e. the Romans) who will betray you and attack you under eighty flags. Under each flag will be twelve thousand soldiers.”’
The death of the Prophet ( ) is also a sign of the befalling of the trials It was narrated from Abu Burdah that his father said: “We prayed Maghrib with the Messenger of Allah ( ), then we said: ‘Why don’t we sit and wait until we pray ‘Isha’ with him?’ So we sat, and he came out to us and said: ‘Are you still here? We said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, we prayed Maghrib with you, then we said we will sit until we pray ‘Isha’ with you.’ He said: ‘You have done well,’ or ‘you have done the right thing.’ He raised his head to look at the sky, and he often raised his head to look at the sky, and said: ‘The stars are a source of security for the sky, and when the stars disappear, there will come to the sky what is promised, I am a source of security for my Companions, and when I am gone there will come to my Companions what they are promised. And my Companions are a source of security for my Ummah, and when my Companions are gone, there will come to my Ummah what they are promised.’” (Al-Bukhari 3904)