6. Trace side view, starting in line with front edge of door. Get arcs as accurate as possible, but don’t stress if it’s not perfect.
7. Copy/move away from image, push/pull, and make components of side view and top view of tub. 8. Make components. Move together, and scale side view of tub to fit top view. 9. Explode, and guess what’s coming…Intersect tool again. 10. Draw some lines around wheel-well, push/pull.
11. Keep filling in the back section… Give your wheel well some depth, and clean everything up.
12. Finish the floor, and give it some depth or thickness if you feel like it.
13. Create a second tub, scale to mirror, and bring together. Make a component, and bring to fit front of Jeep. 14. Explode both components, intersect faces, clean-up where the two halves meet, and group.
15. Now, it’s time to add the details…wheels and tire, headlights, windshield, grill, bumpers, etc.