We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byKayla Bullis
Modified over 4 years ago
YEAR 11 CZ REVISION Mock Exam Help 2012
1. What is an employment tribunal?
2. State two laws which protect employees from discrimination at work
3. If a company makes a false or misleading claim about a product, which law is it breaking?
4. Which law allows you to seek compensation if you are injured by a product which was sold in an unsafe condition?
5. State one advantage of belonging to a trade union
6. Which of the following is not a human right according to the UDHR? a)The right to privacy b)The right to clean air c)The right to seek asylum d)The right to vote
7. State one way in which a school community could promote multiculturalism.
8. What is the difference between a human right and a legal right?
9. Give two reasons why it is important to vote
10. What is the system of voting used in the UK called?
11. Which type of voting system is used to poll a citizen’s opinion on a single issue?
12. State on advantage of switching to the AV system of voting
13. State two ways in which you could take action on a campaign that you support
14. Explain why you think one course of action given in question 13 would be effective
15. State one newspaper with a left wing bias and one newspaper with a right wing bias
16. State one reason why the broadcast media may be a more accurate source of news than the press
17. What is the name of the set of guidelines that newspapers should abide by?
18. Which of the following is not a member of the Commonwealth? A)Canada B)India C)Switzerland D)New Zealand
19. Which organisation sends peace-keeping troops to areas in conflict?
20. State two ways in which you as an individual can reduce your carbon emissions
21. State two ways in which the local council can reduce its carbon emissions
22. State two forms of renewable energy that governments can invest in
23. Give one reason why developing nations such as China and Brazil should take responsibility for reducing their own carbon emissions
24. Give two ways in which fair trade benefits producers
25. State one advantage of globalisation for MEDCs and one advantage for LEDCs
26. Give one reason why fair trade alone may not be able to helps LEDCs escape poverty
TWO STEP EQUATIONS 1. SOLVE FOR X 2. DO THE ADDITION STEP FIRST
You have been given a mission and a code. Use the code to complete the mission and you will save the world from obliteration…
Advanced Piloting Cruise Plot.
Kapitel 21 Astronomie Autor: Bennett et al. Galaxienentwicklung Kapitel 21 Galaxienentwicklung © Pearson Studium 2010 Folie: 1.
Chapter 1 The Study of Body Function Image PowerPoint
Copyright © 2011, Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. Chapter 5 Author: Julia Richards and R. Scott Hawley.
1 Copyright © 2010, Elsevier Inc. All rights Reserved Fig 2.1 Chapter 2.
By D. Fisher Geometric Transformations. Reflection, Rotation, or Translation 1.
Document #07-12G 1 RXQ Customer Enrollment Using a Registration Agent Process Flow Diagram (Switch) Customer Supplier Customer authorizes Enrollment.
Business Transaction Management Software for Application Coordination 1 Business Processes and Coordination.
Jeopardy Q 1 Q 6 Q 11 Q 16 Q 21 Q 2 Q 7 Q 12 Q 17 Q 22 Q 3 Q 8 Q 13
Determine Eligibility Chapter 4. Determine Eligibility 4-2 Objectives Search for Customer on database Enter application signed date and eligibility determination.
My Alphabet Book abcdefghijklm nopqrstuvwxyz.
Multiplying binomials You will have 20 seconds to answer each of the following multiplication problems. If you get hung up, go to the next problem when.
0 - 0.
DIVIDING INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
SUBTRACTING INTEGERS 1. CHANGE THE SUBTRACTION SIGN TO ADDITION
© 2018 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.