We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byKayla Bullis
Modified over 2 years ago
YEAR 11 CZ REVISION Mock Exam Help 2012
1. What is an employment tribunal?
2. State two laws which protect employees from discrimination at work
3. If a company makes a false or misleading claim about a product, which law is it breaking?
4. Which law allows you to seek compensation if you are injured by a product which was sold in an unsafe condition?
5. State one advantage of belonging to a trade union
6. Which of the following is not a human right according to the UDHR? a)The right to privacy b)The right to clean air c)The right to seek asylum d)The right to vote
7. State one way in which a school community could promote multiculturalism.
8. What is the difference between a human right and a legal right?
9. Give two reasons why it is important to vote
10. What is the system of voting used in the UK called?
11. Which type of voting system is used to poll a citizen’s opinion on a single issue?
12. State on advantage of switching to the AV system of voting
13. State two ways in which you could take action on a campaign that you support
14. Explain why you think one course of action given in question 13 would be effective
15. State one newspaper with a left wing bias and one newspaper with a right wing bias
16. State one reason why the broadcast media may be a more accurate source of news than the press
17. What is the name of the set of guidelines that newspapers should abide by?
18. Which of the following is not a member of the Commonwealth? A)Canada B)India C)Switzerland D)New Zealand
19. Which organisation sends peace-keeping troops to areas in conflict?
20. State two ways in which you as an individual can reduce your carbon emissions
21. State two ways in which the local council can reduce its carbon emissions
22. State two forms of renewable energy that governments can invest in
23. Give one reason why developing nations such as China and Brazil should take responsibility for reducing their own carbon emissions
24. Give two ways in which fair trade benefits producers
25. State one advantage of globalisation for MEDCs and one advantage for LEDCs
26. Give one reason why fair trade alone may not be able to helps LEDCs escape poverty
25 seconds left….. 24 seconds left….. 23 seconds left…..
Jeopardy Topic 1Topic Q 1Q 6Q 11Q 16Q 21 Q 2Q 7Q 12Q 17Q 22 Q 3Q 8Q 13Q 18Q 23 Q 4Q 9Q 14Q 19Q 24 Q 5Q 10Q 15Q 20Q 25 Final Jeopardy.
We will resume in: 25 Minutes We will resume in: 24 Minutes.
ABC Technology Project Mrs. Kiddle. ABCs of Technology Word 1 Word 2 Word 3 Word 4 Word 5 Word 6 Word 7 Word 8 Word 9 Word 19 Word 20 Word 21 Word 22.
WEEK 1 You have 10 seconds to name…
Addition 1’s to
Addition Facts = = =
Title Subtitle 1. A. B. C. C. * D. Click to try again! INCORRECT.
GG Consulting, LLC I-SUITE. Source: TEA SHARS Frequently asked questions 2.
DIVIDING INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
© 2012 National Heart Foundation of Australia. Slide 2.
Chapter 5 Test Review Sections 5-1 through 5-4. Simplify each expression. 1)2) 3)4) 5) 6)
1 Chapter 1 The Study of Body Function Image PowerPoint Copyright © The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. Permission required for reproduction or display.
©Brooks/Cole, 2001 Chapter 12 Derived Types-- Enumerated, Structure and Union.
1 Unit 1 Kinematics Chapter 1 Day
You have been given a mission and a code. Use the code to complete the mission and you will save the world from obliteration…
Slide 1 Advanced Piloting Cruise Plot. Advanced Piloting Cruise United States Power Squadrons ® Part I Question 1 Question 2 Question 3 Question 4 Question.
Year 6 mental test 5 second questions Multiplication and Division Tables knowledge.
My Alphabet Book 2 a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z My name is Autumn and I work hard at school.
1 Copyright © 2010, Elsevier Inc. All rights Reserved Fig 2.1 Chapter 2.
Squares and Square Root WALK. Solve each problem REVIEW:
PSSA Preparation. Question 1(no calculator) D Question 2 (no calculator)
Business Transaction Management Software for Application Coordination 1 Business Processes and Coordination.
Time for a BREAK! You have 45 Minutes. Time Left 44.
FACTORING Think unfoil Work down, Show all steps ax 2 + bx + c.
Chapter 13 How Cells Obtain Energy from Food Essential Cell Biology Third Edition Copyright © Garland Science 2010.
SIMOCODE-DP Software. Automation and Drives SIMOCODE-DP 3UF5 08/04 2 Protection Control Logic Communication SIMOCODE Software Communication Protection.
Januar 2005 S M T O T F L
By D. Fisher Geometric Transformations. Reflection, Rotation, or Translation 1.
Lets play bingo!!. Calculate: MEAN Calculate: MEDIAN
McDonald’s calendar 2009 January
Copyright © 2008 Cengage Learning Understanding Generalist Practice, 5e, Kirst-Ashman/Hull 1.
Traktor- og motorlære Kapitel 1 1 Kopiering forbudt.
MULT. INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
1 Breadth First Search s s Undiscovered Discovered Finished Queue: s Top of queue 2 1 Shortest path from s.
1 Prof. Valter Bezerra Dantas
Factor P (8-5ab) 2. 4(d² + 4) 3. 3rs(2r – s) 4. 15cd(1 + 2cd) 5. 8(4a² + 3b²) 6. 12xy(3y – 4x) 7. 5x²y(6x + 7y) 8. 3cd²(3c² - 2d) 9. 15bc³(5b +
A SMALL TRUTH TO MAKE LIFE 100%. If A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z is equal to
Copyright © 2011, Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. Chapter 5 Author: Julia Richards and R. Scott Hawley.
SUBTRACTING INTEGERS 1. CHANGE THE SUBTRACTION SIGN TO ADDITION 2. TAKE THE INVERSE OF THE SECOND NUMBER 3. FOLLOW THE RULES FOR ADDITION 4. ADD THE OPPOSITE.
“Start-to-End” Simulations Imaging of Single Molecules at the European XFEL Igor Zagorodnov S2E Meeting DESY 10. February 2014.
Do you have the Maths Factor?. Maths Can you beat this term’s Maths Challenge?
BT Wholesale October Creating your own telephone network WHOLESALE CALLS LINE ASSOCIATED.
REVIEW: Arthropod ID. 1. Name the subphylum. 2. Name the subphylum. 3. Name the order.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.