We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byKayla Bullis
Modified over 2 years ago
YEAR 11 CZ REVISION Mock Exam Help 2012
1. What is an employment tribunal?
2. State two laws which protect employees from discrimination at work
3. If a company makes a false or misleading claim about a product, which law is it breaking?
4. Which law allows you to seek compensation if you are injured by a product which was sold in an unsafe condition?
5. State one advantage of belonging to a trade union
6. Which of the following is not a human right according to the UDHR? a)The right to privacy b)The right to clean air c)The right to seek asylum d)The right to vote
7. State one way in which a school community could promote multiculturalism.
8. What is the difference between a human right and a legal right?
9. Give two reasons why it is important to vote
10. What is the system of voting used in the UK called?
11. Which type of voting system is used to poll a citizen’s opinion on a single issue?
12. State on advantage of switching to the AV system of voting
13. State two ways in which you could take action on a campaign that you support
14. Explain why you think one course of action given in question 13 would be effective
15. State one newspaper with a left wing bias and one newspaper with a right wing bias
16. State one reason why the broadcast media may be a more accurate source of news than the press
17. What is the name of the set of guidelines that newspapers should abide by?
18. Which of the following is not a member of the Commonwealth? A)Canada B)India C)Switzerland D)New Zealand
19. Which organisation sends peace-keeping troops to areas in conflict?
20. State two ways in which you as an individual can reduce your carbon emissions
21. State two ways in which the local council can reduce its carbon emissions
22. State two forms of renewable energy that governments can invest in
23. Give one reason why developing nations such as China and Brazil should take responsibility for reducing their own carbon emissions
24. Give two ways in which fair trade benefits producers
25. State one advantage of globalisation for MEDCs and one advantage for LEDCs
26. Give one reason why fair trade alone may not be able to helps LEDCs escape poverty
Middle East Economics Study Guide 1. Copy homework in agenda: Review Study Guide nightly 2. Get out 2 sheets of notebook paper and label the first:
2 3 The three jurisdictions in Australia that have OHS Acts are: Commonwealth State Territory 4.
Ethics and Social Responsibility McGraw-Hill/Irwin Contemporary Management, 5/e Copyright © 2008 The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
Essentials of Contemporary Management, 1Ce. Copyright © 2005 The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved. 3-1 Managing Ethics, Social Responsibility,
SS6CG5b European Union. 1. Why did many Western European nations decide to switch to a single currency? A single currency would make it easier to trade.
You will have fifteen seconds to answer each question using your resource booklet. There are fifty questions. Though it has little to do with the Apprentice,
1 Gender Pay Gap Quiz Welcome to the gender pay gap quiz! This short quiz uses multiple choice questions to explain the causes and impact of the gender.
Effective Groups and Teams McGraw-Hill/Irwin Contemporary Management, 5/e Copyright © 2008 The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved. chapter.
Chapter 1 Review 1.__________________ is the study of how people seek to satisfy their needs and wants by making choices. 2.A physical object such as a.
11-1 Groups, Teams and Organizational Effectiveness Group Two or more people who interact with each other to accomplish certain goals or meet certain needs.
GCE Citizenship The Only Specification. 2 New A Levels from Education and Skills White Paper Reduce the Assessment Burden –From 6 units to.
Jeopardy Topic 1Topic Q 1Q 6Q 11Q 16Q 21 Q 2Q 7Q 12Q 17Q 22 Q 3Q 8Q 13Q 18Q 23 Q 4Q 9Q 14Q 19Q 24 Q 5Q 10Q 15Q 20Q 25 Final Jeopardy.
Managing Conflict and Change Change should be a friend. It should happen by plan, not by accident. Phil Crosby, quality advocate, author, and founder,
6 Chapter Managing Human Resources Copyright ©2011 Pearson Education.
OH 7-1 Developing Employees Human Resources Management and Supervision 7 OH 7-1.
1 But how control pollution? By Command or Decree? or Market Mechanism Because of pollution from factories (industrialization) cars: emission standards.
Washington News Council July 2001 ELWAY RESEARCH, Inc. 12 The Daily Local News: Most Watched Television; Fewer than Half Read Newspaper or Listened to.
Global E-Commerce Back to Table of Contents. Going Global The Impact of E-Commerce on International Trade 2 Global E-Commerce Section 4-1 Section 4-2.
OH 3-1 Finding and Recruiting New Employees Human Resources Management and Supervision 3 OH 3-1.
EMPLOYER S ANTI-UNION CAMPAIGN ORGANISING Employers anti-union campaign 0.
Levels of Government Mrs. Martin’s SS Class SS3CG1 The student will explain the importance of the basic principles that provide the foundation of a republican.
How does the Constitution protect our basic rights? Bill of rights, Freedom of Expression, etc…
1 Discipline Without Delay What You Need to Know 2009 All Rights Reserved.
Notes to Reviewers: Some individual slides in this storyboard represent one page that will be developed in the e-learning. There are also multiple slide.
SESSION 7: INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL JUSTICE. AT THE END OF SESSION 7, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO: Identify the fundamental principles of international criminal.
European Commission – Directorate-General Communication 1 Lessons learned from the European Year of Volunteering Preparations for the European.
BENCHMARKS AND WORK PLANS PLANNING TO ORGANISE Benchmarks and work plans 0.
STRATEGY 1 ORGANISING STRATEGY What is organising? Why organise? Strategy 0.
How to Choose and Use Accommodations for Students with Disabilities: Professional Development for IEP Teams Dan Farley PED – Special Education Bureau Transition.
1 Project Identification Module 5 Session 4. 2 Summary This session gives introduction and approaches to project identification. It looks at: the context.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.