We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byNathan Dawson
Modified over 3 years ago
1. The moon looked like an silver goast. 2. WiIts hard to believe that people landed their 40 years ago.
1. The moon looked like a silver ghost. 2. Its hard to believe that people landed there 40 years ago.
3. "What's that book your'e reading"? I asked Meg. 4. She telled me she was reading a short story called Earthrise.
3. "What's that book youre reading?" I asked Meg. 4. She told me she was reading a short story called Earthrise.
5. Autumm is the better season of all for star gazing. 6. My dad once subscribe to a magazine called "Astronomy."
5. Autumn is the best season of all for star gazing. 6. My dad once subscribe to a magazine called Astronomy.
7. Mr. Peters lent its telescope to Sandra and I. 8. We have saw the moons of Jupiter but the rings of Saturn.
7. Mr. Peters lent his telescope to Sandra and me. 8. We have seen the moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn.
9. "Here's a book called Planet Of the Apes, wasn't that a movie? 10. Yes ms. Summers told us the story.
9. "Here's a book called Planet of the Apes. Wasn't that a movie? 10. Yes, Ms. Summers told us the story.
Day 1Day 1 Day 4 Day 4 Day 1Day 4 Day 2Day 2 Day 5 Day 5 Day 2Day 5 Day 3 Day 3 Vocabulary Definitions Vocabulary Definitions Vocabulary Sentences Vocabulary.
EARTH, MOON, AND SUN ASTRONOMY By Mr. Méndez. THE EARTH Nhala is studying the globe. She sees that the Earth has a __________ and __________ pole. The.
The Solar Systam By: Kayla. What I Know About the Sun The sun is a star. The sun comes up every day. It is very bright.
5 th Grade 4 th Nine Weeks Multiple Meaning Monday.
Elements of the Short Story Point of View. The perspective or vantage point from which a story is told.
Galileo’s Telescope. Aristotle’s Cosmology Cosmology= study of the cosmos (universe) The earth is the center of the universe Planets, sun and moon revolve.
Planet For Sale By Bailey Clegg
Written and Illustrated By Georgia Dedicated to Hannah.
$100 $200 $300 $400 $500 $100 $200 $300 $400 $500 $100 $200 $300 $400 $500 $100 $200 $300 $400 $500 $100 $200 $300 $400 $500 $100 $200 $300 $400 $500.
Indirect questions Form
Click to Start Quiz Click to Start Quiz Incorrect Answer !! Click here to try again Click here to try again.
Space is what you see when you look up into the sky. Sample Slide Random Slides From This PowerPoint Show.
How many moons does each planet have?. Saturn has 60 moons l=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw= 1366&bih=665&q=planets+in+the+solar+syste.
Our Planet Earth and The Solar System. Stars The Sun is the biggest and closest star to Earth. The Sun is very important because it gives us light and.
KING “W” 2. To get to the facts that you should know. King “W” shows the way to go…
Lesson 6 October 17th Mrs. Matelski-5th Grade
A or An?. There is…… apple tree in my garden. a or an? an a an.
Sight Word List.
Although 360 (three sixty, for short) was new to his school and had only formed a few new friendships, he decided that History was his favorite subject.
1. Whens the magic show! 2. Bill think its at seven oclock.
ULTRA UNIQIUE URANUS! By Olivia Rodwell.
The autumn has already arrived
Objects of the Sky Research
The Amazing Solar System Facts By Elizabeth. What I Know About the Sun The sun is a big ball of gases The sun is a big heater that heats up Earth The.
He said he ________ in a school I work in a school. Had worked Works Worked End.
21 “Lord,” Martha said to Jesus, “if you had been here, my brother would not have died. 22 But I know that even now God will give you whatever you ask.”
The stars vanished one by one. The moon faded from the cold night sky as the sun arose.
Geocentric Model. Epicycles & Deferents Galileo’s discoveries Moon has mountains.
Infinitives and Infinitive Phrases
The Sun When you click on the sun you will hear from Tim and Moby. They will spew dozens of fun facts about our very own star (yes, the.
1. My dog Bella is a real rascul? 2. Does stray dogs make good pets.
First Grade Sight Words. the of and a an to.
Name of Planet You and Your Partner’s Names Period Provide a caption for each image. Ex: This is a compilation image showing the seasons on Saturn. The.
My Solar System Book By Quameera. What I Know About the Sun The sun is closest to Earth. The sun makes the plants grow. The sun keeps us warm.
THE TERRESTRIAL PLANETS
High-Frequency Sight Words (end of Grade 1)
Second Grade Reading Skill
Reported speech We use reported speech when we are telling someone what another person said or thought, but do not use their exact words.
Smart Start Week 3. I like red. My friends like blue. What color do you like?
Help me out.
The Moon Does the moon influence my life? What is a myth? How was the moon created? What is astronomy? Do you know your moon facts? How does the moon.
Observing Using Kitanomaru Internet Telescope Collaboration between Oak Park and River Forest High School and Tokyo Science Museum.
I know an author.. Yes, I do know an actual author Her name is Julie.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.