We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byNathan Dawson
Modified over 2 years ago
1. The moon looked like an silver goast. 2. WiIts hard to believe that people landed their 40 years ago.
1. The moon looked like a silver ghost. 2. Its hard to believe that people landed there 40 years ago.
3. "What's that book your'e reading"? I asked Meg. 4. She telled me she was reading a short story called Earthrise.
3. "What's that book youre reading?" I asked Meg. 4. She told me she was reading a short story called Earthrise.
5. Autumm is the better season of all for star gazing. 6. My dad once subscribe to a magazine called "Astronomy."
5. Autumn is the best season of all for star gazing. 6. My dad once subscribe to a magazine called Astronomy.
7. Mr. Peters lent its telescope to Sandra and I. 8. We have saw the moons of Jupiter but the rings of Saturn.
7. Mr. Peters lent his telescope to Sandra and me. 8. We have seen the moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn.
9. "Here's a book called Planet Of the Apes, wasn't that a movie? 10. Yes ms. Summers told us the story.
9. "Here's a book called Planet of the Apes. Wasn't that a movie? 10. Yes, Ms. Summers told us the story.
Lap 1. the to and he a I you it of in Lap 2.
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
First Grade Sight Words a in I and is it for.
Oral Reading Fluency First 100 Most Used Phrases.
Developed By: Kari Ferguson, Edison Elementary Dolch Phrases Lists 1-4 You will have 3 seconds to read each phrase. On your marks… Get set… Go!!! Click.
High-Frequency Phrases First 100 Words. The people.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
Lets build fluency! The people By the water You and I.
Practice saying your sight words. Read and spell each word. Click on the down arrow to go to the next word.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
Look at what we can read!. by brown four give long many.
Uses of materials The chair said to the table,
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
Sight Word Phrases Group 1. the little boy a good boy.
Basic Sight Words Easier Words. a after all am.
List 1. the List 1 to List 1 and List 1 he List 1.
Observing Using Kitanomaru Internet Telescope Collaboration between Oak Park and River Forest High School and Tokyo Science Museum.
List 1 Sight Words the to and he a I you it.
First 100 High Frequency Words a her see am about.
Dolch Words the of and to a in that is was.
Come. and down a away big blue can help.
The Difference between Rich and Poor “Autumn Rose” by Ernesto Cortazar Left click your mouse to advance slides.
Frequency Words. a about after again all always.
DOLCH Sight Word Test (Say each word as it appears on the screen.)
Englewood Public Schools Englewood, Colorado 2009 A Compilation of E.W. Dolch 1936, The Reading Teachers Book of Lists, Fourth Edition,© 2000 by Prentice.
Get Onboard the Reading Train! A Key Word Reading Activity.
An. ten and ten at pet hot cats am a not.
Fact and Opinion Fourth Grade Unit 2 Week 4 By Kristi Waltke.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.