We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byNathan Dawson
Modified over 4 years ago
1. The moon looked like an silver goast. 2. WiIts hard to believe that people landed their 40 years ago.
1. The moon looked like a silver ghost. 2. Its hard to believe that people landed there 40 years ago.
3. "What's that book your'e reading"? I asked Meg. 4. She telled me she was reading a short story called Earthrise.
3. "What's that book youre reading?" I asked Meg. 4. She told me she was reading a short story called Earthrise.
5. Autumm is the better season of all for star gazing. 6. My dad once subscribe to a magazine called "Astronomy."
5. Autumn is the best season of all for star gazing. 6. My dad once subscribe to a magazine called Astronomy.
7. Mr. Peters lent its telescope to Sandra and I. 8. We have saw the moons of Jupiter but the rings of Saturn.
7. Mr. Peters lent his telescope to Sandra and me. 8. We have seen the moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn.
9. "Here's a book called Planet Of the Apes, wasn't that a movie? 10. Yes ms. Summers told us the story.
9. "Here's a book called Planet of the Apes. Wasn't that a movie? 10. Yes, Ms. Summers told us the story.
1. Whens the magic show! 2. Bill think its at seven oclock.
Observing Using Kitanomaru Internet Telescope Collaboration between Oak Park and River Forest High School and Tokyo Science Museum.
Help me out.
1. My dog Bella is a real rascul? 2. Does stray dogs make good pets.
Day 1Day 1 Day 4 Day 4 Day 1Day 4 Day 2Day 2 Day 5 Day 5 Day 2Day 5 Day 3 Day 3 Vocabulary Definitions Vocabulary Definitions Vocabulary Sentences Vocabulary.
The autumn has already arrived
He said he ________ in a school I work in a school. Had worked Works Worked End.
Geocentric Model. Epicycles & Deferents Galileo’s discoveries Moon has mountains.
1 Shoulders of Giants AstroCappella: Shoulders of Giants Music and Lyrics by Padi Boyd © 2008, The Johannes Kepler Project This song was commissioned by.
Journal What is your favorite book? Why? What is your least favorite book? Why?
100 Most Common Words.
Table of Contents Lesson 1 Lesson 2 Lesson 3 Introduction The students will be learning about our solar system in this unit. Our lessons will go over.
EARTH, MOON, AND SUN ASTRONOMY By Mr. Méndez. THE EARTH Nhala is studying the globe. She sees that the Earth has a __________ and __________ pole. The.
Our Planet Earth and The Solar System. Stars The Sun is the biggest and closest star to Earth. The Sun is very important because it gives us light and.
Grade 3 Mrs. Ramirez Week 4 THE PLANETS Planets: Mercury Venus Earth Mars Jupiter Saturn Uranus Neptune Pluto-now known as a dwarf planet.
Galileo’s Telescope. Aristotle’s Cosmology Cosmology= study of the cosmos (universe) The earth is the center of the universe Planets, sun and moon revolve.
THE TERRESTRIAL PLANETS
© 2018 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.