We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byTaylor Williamson
Modified over 2 years ago
How to do wudu
What is wudu? Wudu is when a person washes parts of his body so that he or she is clean.
When should we do wudu? There are two times: – before praying and – before reading or touching the Quran
What parts of the body do we wash? Hands Mouth Nose Face Arms Head/ears/neck Feet
Remember the order with a song.. Hands, mouth, nose Face and arms Hair/ears/neck And finally feet
Before we begin we say… Bismillah This means: In the name of Allah When we begin something, we should always say Bismillah.
Now we can start wudu Do you remember the order? 1)Hands 2)Mouth 3)Nose 4)Face 5)Arms 6)Hair/ears/neck 7)Feet
1) Hands The first part we wash is: our hands! Wash from the tips of your fingers to your wrists. Start with your right and wash it 3 times. Then wash your left hand 3 times.
2) Mouth The second part we wash is: our mouth Rinse your mouth with water 3 times.
3) Nose The third part we wash is: our nose Sniff water from your right hand up into your nose and then blow out 3 times. When you are done use your left hand to wipe it clean.
4) Face The fourth part we wash is: our face Wash your face from your forehead to your chin 3 times.
5) Arms The fifth part we wash is: our arms Wash up to your elbow. Start with your right and wash it 3 times. Then wash your left arm 3 times.
6) Hair, ears, neck The sixth part is: our hair, ears and neck Wipe over your hair – only 1 time! Then clean your ears – only 1 time! Wipe the back of your neck – only 1 time!
7) Feet The last part we wash is: our feet Wash from the tips of your toes up to your ankles. Start with your right and wash it 3 times. Then wash your left foot 3 times.
When we finish we say.. The shahada Laa ilaaha illAllaah Muhammad ar- rasulAllah This means: There is no god except Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of God
How many times do we wash.. Our hands? Our mouth? Nose? Face? Arms? Hair/ears/neck? Feet?
Great job! Now you know how to wudu Remember to do wudu before you pray and before touching the Quran.
All About: How to make wudu. Make the intention that the act is for the purpose of worship and purity. Start by saying: Bismillah (In the Name of Allah)
The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said, “Pray as you see me pray.” I’badaah-Salaah.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
Dolch Words the of and to a in that is was.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
Copyright © 2006 MES-English.com. A head This is my head.
A. as is a couldn’t does could has wouldn’t.
My External Parts By: Teachers of Students with Autism - CHS.
First Grade Sight Words a in I and is it for.
Oral Reading Fluency First 100 Most Used Phrases.
High-Frequency Phrases First 100 Words. The people.
Practice saying your sight words. Read and spell each word. Click on the down arrow to go to the next word.
First Aid Worksheet. FIRST AID WORKSHEET 1. Your patient has injured her shoulder and is in a lot of pain. Explain which procedure you would use to immobilize.
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
Lets build fluency! The people By the water You and I.
What do all these pictures have in common? HANDS!!!
Unit Look at these pictures. How do they feel? 2. What makes you think that the person in the picture is feeling a certain way?
Then we have. to be there that was in I have a.
This is my English teacher. Shes Angla. Shes a … girl.
PEMDAS. Remember the phrase… Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally Remembering the phrase Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally will help you do the steps in the.
The people Look for some people. Write it down. By the water So there you are. Who will make it? You and I A long time What will they do?
American Open University In cooperation with Islamic Center of Greater Austin and Sunnahfollowers.net بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Study of the book FIQH US-SUNNAH.
Lap 1. the to and he a I you it of in Lap 2.
Click the arrow to begin learning about orders of operations.
Getting Started With Alice: The Basics By Jenna Hayes under the direction of Professor Susan Rodger Duke University July 2008
Welcome to the Activity Corner I N E R T I A Click here to move in....
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.