We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byCora Joslyn
Modified over 4 years ago
What do you know about Government?
1. How is population counted in the U.S.? Census
2. What important U.S. document was approved on July 4, 1776? Declaration of Independence
3. How many justices are on the Supreme Court? Nine
4. How old do you have to be to vote? 18
5. What federal agency are young men required to register with when they turn 18? Selective Service
6. What are the first ten amendments to the Constitution called? Bill of Rights
7. Who decides verdicts in court cases? petit jury
8. What group makes laws for the U.S.? Congress
9. What federal agency protects the President? Secret Service
10. What country had the most influence on the development of the U.S.? England
11. What document governs the U.S.? Constitution
12. Who is the executive leader of a state? governor
13. How old do you have to be to be President? 35
14. Name one First Amendment right you have. Freedom of Religion Freedom of Speech Freedom of Press Freedom of Assembly Freedom of Petition
15. What month is the general election held? November
16. Name one branch of government. Legislative Executive Judicial
17. Where is the capital of the U.S.? Washington D.C.
18. How many amendments have been added to the Constitution? 27
19. How many states are in the U.S.? 50
20. Name one house of Congress. House of Representatives Senate
21. Name one of the major political parties in the U.S. Democrats Republicans
22. What are the rights read to a person when they are arrested? Miranda Rights
23. What kind of tax is charged on alcohol, tobacco, and gasoline? excise
24. What is the steady rise in the price of goods and services year after year? inflation
25. What economic system does the U.S. have? capitalism
Civics Test for Citizenship
The U.S. Constitution Study Guide.
Jeopardy Q 1 Q 6 Q 11 Q 16 Q 21 Q 2 Q 7 Q 12 Q 17 Q 22 Q 3 Q 8 Q 13
Guided Reading Activity 1 Constitution
DIVIDING INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
History Alive Chapter 9.
Con Law Card Answers.
Constitution Test Review
U.S. Citizenship Questions for the New Naturalization Test
ABC Technology Project
The President’s Job Chapter 7, Section 2.
Lesson 1 – Foundations of Government
Three Branches of Government
Beyond the Bill of Rights Amendments
Chapter 5 Test Review Sections 5-1 through 5-4.
GG Consulting, LLC I-SUITE. Source: TEA SHARS Frequently asked questions 2.
© 2019 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.