We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byEverett Woolen
Modified over 4 years ago
Animal Farm Vocab #2 Practice Take out a piece of binder paper.
AF Vocab #2 tractable tractable irrepressible irrepressible ignominious ignominious posthumously posthumously pretext pretext canvassing canvassing sordid sordid arable arable intermediary intermediary malignity malignity AF Vocab #2 Test is this Tuesday
1. Which word best completes the sentence? Vincent van Gogh only became a famous artist ___________________. posthumously
2. Which word best completes the sentence? An ambassador is an ___________________ who helps solve problems between two countries. intermediary
3. Which word best completes the sentence? We couldn’t plant a garden there because it wasn’t ______________ land. arable
4. Which word best completes the sentence? Napoleon demonstrates hatred, ______________ and a hidden desire to harm all of the animals. malignity
5. Which word best completes the sentence? Boxer, who does whatever Napoleon says, is quite ____________________. tractable
6. Which word best completes the sentence? The political campaign worker spent the afternoon _________________ the houses in the neighborhood. canvassing
7. Which word best completes the sentence? The pigs, who pretend to be honorable, are actually quite __________________ in their disregard for the animals. ignominous
8. Which word best completes the sentence? Under the ___________ of using the restroom, the student was actually texting his friends ;-) pretext
9. Which word best completes the sentence? Not even the rain can stop the _________________ joy that we have a five day weekend coming. irrepressible
10. Which word best completes the sentence? His public drunkenness, his laziness and his general foul and __________ behavior caused the animals to run off Mr. Jones. sordid
V A N G O H S U N F L O W E R.
Third 100 High Frequency Words above stop rain.
Animal Farm Vocab #3 Practice Take out a piece of binder paper.
ROSA Test your own IQ !! N, W, H, O, I, I, = ?
Animal Farm Vocab #1 Practice Take out a piece of binder paper.
The Impact Girl Scouts Can Have
WALT: The words for things I have in my bedroom WILF: to be able to list at least 10 words working out the meanings from pictures for Level 2 WILF: to.
Extended Response Proper Paragraphing.
Adding Integers Subtracting Integers Multiplying/ Dividing Order of Operations Word $100 $400 $300 $400 $300 $400 $300 $200 $100 $200 $100 $200 $300.
The Theme of trust In Animal Farm
Animal Farm By George Orwell “All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.” Allegory - Satire - Fable February 4-7, 2014 Tuesday through.
Animal Farm Jeopardy! Created by Educational Technology Network
An Overview of Animal Farm By: Erin, Will, Terrell, and Keila By: Erin, Will, Terrell, and Keila.
He was the hardest worker on the farm Fought hard in the Battle of the cowshed and the Battle of the windmill Almost killed one of Jones men,
Napoleon MANOR FARM Animal farm Snowball. CHARACTERS.
ANSWERS CHAPTER Old Major died. Pigs held secret meetings in the barn on the principles of Animalism. Mr Jones got drunk and did not feed the animals,
This is a painting called Diamond Dust Shoes by a famous artist called Andy Warhol. The picture was painted in 1980 which means it’s still quite a modern.
# 1 is the main field of Animal Farm. Barley and wheat are produced in this field. Boxer, Clover, and Benjamin and several other.
ANIMAL FARM – CHAPTER How had the farm changed in the years since Boxer’s death ? ________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________.
© 2019 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.