Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Presentation is loading. Please wait.

L.I.Cs Golden Peacock Awarded Policy. JEEVAN SARAL.

Similar presentations


Presentation on theme: "L.I.Cs Golden Peacock Awarded Policy. JEEVAN SARAL."— Presentation transcript:

1 L.I.Cs Golden Peacock Awarded Policy

2 JEEVAN SARAL

3 The ONLY Policy which gives you all the BENEFITS.

4 JEEVAN SARAL (T-165) IS AWARDED BY GOLDEN PEACOCK BEST INNOVATIVE PRODUCT. From all the product among all the Insurance companies in the World Jeevan Saral Win this Prize.

5 Jeevan Saral (All in One) This plan Is a Savings Account. This plan Is a Recurring Account. This plan Is a P.P.F / G.P.F. Account. This plan Is an Endowment Plan. This plan Is a Money Back Plan. This plan Is a Pension Plan. This plan Is a Marriage Plan. This plan Is an Education Plan. This plan Is a Premium Reducing Plan.

6 Jeevan Saral V/S Savings A/C Jeevan Saral No Fixed Term Liquidity Interest (Loyalty) 10% I. T. Rebate Insurance Cover E.P.D.B. So Jeevan Saral Is Better Bank S/B Account No Fixed Term Liquidity Interest 3.5% to 4% No Tax Rebate No Insurance Cover No E.P.D.B.

7 Jeevan Saral V/S Monthly Recurring Monthly Deposit Return From LIC Post Office LIC Gain Insurance+ I.T I. Tax Insurance+ I.T I. Tax Insurance+ I.T I. Tax Insurance+ I.T I. Tax Insurance+ I.T I. Tax Insurance+ I.T I. Tax Insurance+ I.T I. Tax Insurance+ I.T I. Tax Insurance+I.T I. Tax

8 Jeevan Saral V/S P.P.F./G.P.F. Jeevan saral Non Refundable withdraw from 10 th yr. Full withdraw from 5 th yr (without L.A.) from 10 th yr (with full Loyalty addition ) Interest (L.A.) 10 % Insurance Coverage. Tax free Maturity. Jeevan Saral Is Better. G.P.F. Non Refundable withdraw from 15 th yr. Full withdraw from 15 th yr. Interest Maximum 8.5 % No Insurance Coverage Tax free Maturity.

9 Jeevan Saral (Education) You plan for your sons M.B.A in U.S. when he is 22 years of age. But after XII th Std son tells father that he wants to do M.B.B.S in London. Responsibility is known but the date is not known. Money maybe required At-a-time or Every year, we dont know. Then ……… Jeevan Saral is the only solution.

10 Jeevan Saral (Marriage) You know that,you have to arrange your Daughters marriage, but can you determine the age now? Can you say your daughter will marry on ? Can you postpone your daughters marriage 3/4 year due to policy maturity? If there is no such certain date then what is the solution? Jeevan Saral is the only solution.

11 Jeevan Saral (Pension) You take a Jeevan Nidhi Plan for 25yr at the age of 30. Your pension will start at the age of 55yr, but you have no requirement at that time due to your booming business or you need pension before 55yr as you decide to retire. In such a case planning is needed as you cannot predict when you will need Money Jeevan Saral is the only solution.

12 Jeevan Saral (Premium/ S.A.) Jeevan Saral is the only policy wherein You can pay same premium for different age. You will get same Death Sum Assured for different age. Low premium high Death Sum Assured for short term. (i.e. as a term insurance). In all age premium & death S.A. Both are same.

13 Jeevan Saral (Money Back) This policy can provide Money Back after 10 years from D.O.C. (By Partial Withdrawal) You can get Money Back every year. You can get Money Back every 2 year. You can get Money Back every 3 year. You can get Money Back every 4 year. You can get Money Back every 5 year. You can get Money when you require.

14 Jeevan Saral (Endowment) Jeevan Saral policy is an Endowment policy like 14,48,90, and all other endowment plans.

15 Jeevan Saral (Maturity) In normal plans if you take the policy for 25/35 year term you cant get prior maturity (except surrender or discounted maturity). In case of Jeevan Saral you can get any time maturity after 10 years from the D.O.C. In such a case no surrender charge is deducted.

16 Jeevan Saral (Maturity S.A.) Jeevan Saral is a Loyalty based policy, so maturity amount will be greater than all Bonus Based Policies. Why ? Because Solvency Margin + Tax- 14% & Royalty to India Govt. 5%. Total 19% is deducted incase of Bonus based policies.Jeevan Saral is Loyalty based.Naturally returns are more.

17 Jeevan Saral ( ATM ) Jeevan Saral is the only solution to all needs. You can get money anytime without interest whenever you need. (After 10 year) All benefits & needs can be fulfilled by partial withdrawal of your deposited money without any loss in returns.

18 Insurance may not buy Happiness But Its absence can destroy Happiness.

19 Jeevan Saral THANKS & REGARDS Ganesh v bhujbal Contact –


Download ppt "L.I.Cs Golden Peacock Awarded Policy. JEEVAN SARAL."

Similar presentations


Ads by Google