Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Presentation is loading. Please wait.

State Budget financing to projects approved within the Latvia-Lithuania Cross Border Cooperation Programme 2007-2013 Ministry of Regional Development and.

Similar presentations


Presentation on theme: "State Budget financing to projects approved within the Latvia-Lithuania Cross Border Cooperation Programme 2007-2013 Ministry of Regional Development and."— Presentation transcript:

1 State Budget financing to projects approved within the Latvia-Lithuania Cross Border Cooperation Programme Ministry of Regional Development and Local Gevernment Development Instrument Department Siauliai, 2009

2 LEGAL FRAMEWORK FOR STATE BUDGET FINANCING Rules of Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia No.890 “Procedure which plans and allocates state budget resources to European Union Structural Fund Objective 3 “European Territorial Co-operation” programme beneficiaries from Republic of Latvia” approved on 11 August 2009 (for municipalities and NGOs) Rules of Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia No.752 “Procedure which plans and allocates state budget resources to European Union Structural Fund Objective 3 “European Territorial Co-operation” programme beneficiaries from Republic of Latvia” approved on 15 September 2008 (for planning regions and state institutions)

3 BENEFICIARIES AND AMOUNT BENEFICIARIES: Municipalities and their established organizations Planning regions Non-governmental organizations Municipality and state enterprises Line ministries and their subordinated organizations STATE BUDGET FINANCING AMOUNT: ERDF co-financing – 85 %; National financing – 15 %: –State budget resources – 5 % –Beneficiaries resources – 10 %

4 STATE BUDGET ALLOCATION PROCEDURE State budget resources LV partner legal status Municipalities and their established organizations Planning regions Non-governmental organizations Municipality and state enterprises Line ministries and their subordinated organizations MoRDLG Line ministry 5% Pre-financing?? 100% Pre-financing?? 5% CBC Programme 100% Pre-financing 5% CBC Programme 5% CBC Programme 100% Pre-financing 90% Advance payment

5 Claim on state budget financing should be submitted to MoRDLG within 3 months after signing the SC MoRDLG within 1 month after receiving the claim decides on assignation of state budget resources Within 10 days after decision MoRDLG informs project partner Between MoRDLG and state budget beneficiary agreement will be signed Each project partner (within each project) who wants to receive state budget financing should apply separately! How to apply?

6 Within 5 working days after signing the state budget beneficiary agreement, MoRDLG transfers advance payment (90% of allocated amount) to beneficiary account Remaining 10% MoRDLG transfers to beneficiary account after final report is verified by the First Level Controller How to apply?


Download ppt "State Budget financing to projects approved within the Latvia-Lithuania Cross Border Cooperation Programme 2007-2013 Ministry of Regional Development and."

Similar presentations


Ads by Google