1. Kevelaer The last wish of Mo. Josepha in this world, …. Somebody should go to Kevelaer and bring my prayer
Kevelaer Joyfully, Hendrina Stenmanns made her pilgrimages to Kevelaer In processsion with her fellow parishioners or alone or with her little brother Anthon.
The Comforter of the afflicted Like Arnold Janssen and Mo. Maria, she brought all of her concerns.
2. Aengenesch There she asked help for all her worries.
3. Tienray There, the Comforter of the afflicted was admired In her last pilgrimage, she offered to the Blessed Virgin Maria her little golden cross that she had received in her first Holy Communion
There is a Lourdesgrotte in Tienray, that was constructed in order to honor Mary
4. Das Wundertätige Kreuz von Haltern With her friend, Anna Schröers, she visited the Miraculous Cross from Haltern
5. Boextel In Boextel, she adored the Precious Blood
6. Boxmeer The time is precious like the precious blood
7. Klein Jerusalem The Little Jerusalem reminded her of the Holy Land
This presentation is prepared in honor of the beatification of Mo. Josepha Hendrina Stenmanns by Sr. Ortrud Stegmaier SSpS and technically done by Sr. Augusta Surijah SSpS Most of the pictures are our old collections, so it’s difficult to mention the original source one by one. For that we want to ask apologize and thank to all of you who has any contribution for this presentation. May God rewards you with a special blessing through the intercession of Mo. Josepha. Anyhow, if you are the owner of any image and you do mind we use it, please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org January 2008