We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byOsvaldo Tobin
Modified over 2 years ago
Performance Framework Part 2 – Performance and Resource Management Multi Donor Trust Fund for Justice Sector Support in Serbia
1. General Management 2. Financial Resources 3. Human Resources 4. Court Infrastructure 5. Information Technology
1. General Management Internal management Strategic and operational planning Transparency
2. Financial Resources Budget in figures Criteria for budget allocation Performance based budgeting Predictability Capacity Flexibility Technical efficiency Income of the justice sector
3. Human Resources Capacity, age and gender structure Training Motivation Independence Judicial and prosecutorial evaluation and discipline Assistants and support staff
4. Court Infrastructure Judicial map Investment Quality of court infrastructure
5. Information Technology ICT policies Information systems (hard- and software) Security Electronic exchange and information
Judicial Functional Review Report Chapter assessing resource management for system performance General management Human resources Financial resources Court infrastructure Information Technology
Questions and Discussion
Performance Framework Part 1 – System Performance Multi Donor Trust Fund for Justice Sector Support in Serbia.
PROGRAMMING OF INTERNATIOAL ASSISTANCE Donor Sectoral Meeting Ministry of Justice 25 th September, 2007.
School ICT Policy. ICT success indicators Focus on ICT Policy Why should a school have an ICT policy? Guidelines for action Influences daily practice.
Building Statistical Capacity To Monitor Development Progress World Bank Development Data Group.
Workshop on Public Expenditure Management Bhutan Group Presentation.
Serbia Judicial Functional Review Multi-Donor Trust Fund for Justice Sector Support (MDTF-JSS) Klaus Decker, Task Team Leader Marina Matic, Consultant.
Serbia Judicial Functional Review Multi Donor Trust Fund for Justice Sector Support in Serbia.
CONSERVATION FINANCING ACTIONS BY KARI KEIPI February 2002 INTER-AMERICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK.
Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Serbia 22-26, Nemanjina Street Belgrade
1 Public Finance Management Reform The Georgian Experience 2008 ICGFM Winter Conference December, 2008.
(Dr. Peter Heil, ALTUS – Hungary)
High-level forum on strategic planning for statistics: Bishkek, May 2006 Why statistics? Why strategic planning? Presentation by PARIS21 Secretariat.
ADB/ ECA/ PARIS21 – NSDS design seminar, Addis Ababa, 8-11 August 2005 National Strategies for the Development of Statistics Planning for implementation,
Common recommendations and next steps for improving local delivery of climate finance Bangkok, October 31, 2012.
Chapter © 2009 Pearson Education, Inc. Publishing as Prentice Hall.
Revisions Proposed to the CIS Plan by the Global Office Misha V. Belkindas Budapest, July 3-4, 2013.
Case of Serbia: Relations between EU integration process and judiciry reform Dušan Brajković Between Transformation and Integration – South-East Europe’s.
National Information Communication Technologies Strategy Vasif Khalafov “National strategy” working group - Web -
INFRASTRUCTURE AND HUMAN SETTLEMENTS Presentation by Delegation of the European Union Consultative Group Meeting Technical Session La Palm, Accra, 23/09/2010.
WTO Trade Facilitation Information Meeting on Technical Assistance and Capacity Building 1 July 2009 Andrew Masters Economic Advisor Trade Policy Unit.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.