We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byOsvaldo Tobin
Modified over 4 years ago
Performance Framework Part 2 – Performance and Resource Management Multi Donor Trust Fund for Justice Sector Support in Serbia
1. General Management 2. Financial Resources 3. Human Resources 4. Court Infrastructure 5. Information Technology
1. General Management Internal management Strategic and operational planning Transparency
2. Financial Resources Budget in figures Criteria for budget allocation Performance based budgeting Predictability Capacity Flexibility Technical efficiency Income of the justice sector
3. Human Resources Capacity, age and gender structure Training Motivation Independence Judicial and prosecutorial evaluation and discipline Assistants and support staff
4. Court Infrastructure Judicial map Investment Quality of court infrastructure
5. Information Technology ICT policies Information systems (hard- and software) Security Electronic exchange and information
Judicial Functional Review Report Chapter assessing resource management for system performance General management Human resources Financial resources Court infrastructure Information Technology
Questions and Discussion
WCDR Thematic Panel Governance: Institutional and Policy Frameworks for Risk Reduction Annotated Outline UNDP – UNV – ProVention Consortium – UN-Habitat.
WTO Trade Facilitation Information Meeting on Technical Assistance and Capacity Building 1 July 2009 Andrew Masters Economic Advisor Trade Policy Unit.
Workshop on Sector Approaches in the Context of EU Integration Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina March 2010 Debriefing of the Workshop on Sector Approaches.
SOURCES OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT M7 – D1 Session D1. 2. Sources in (probable) order of importance National public budgets; Bilateral development assistance.
1 Presentation to the Overseas Development Institute Friday, 30 January 2004 London Development Cooperation Report 2003 Presentation by Richard Manning,
Accounting and finance Budgets and budgeting Accounting and finance Budgets and budgeting.
OPERATING EFFECTIVELY AT WESD. What is Internal Control? A process designed to provide reasonable assurance the organizations objectives are achieved.
Building Statistical Capacity To Monitor Development Progress World Bank Development Data Group.
Public Private Partnership in Jordan Executive Privatization Commission Tunis 16 th Feb
Workshop on Public Expenditure Management Bhutan Group Presentation.
Restitution du groupe de travail «Financement des politiques» Rapporteur: Michael Amara.
Water for a food-secure world Challenging contexts: commonalities across countries November 2012 Katherine Snyder.
Roundtable II Monitoring and Incentives for Performance in Indonesia.
PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT SERVICES: Active Labour Market Policies Relevant ILO Conventions.
Serbia Judicial Functional Review Multi-Donor Trust Fund for Justice Sector Support (MDTF-JSS) Klaus Decker, Task Team Leader Marina Matic, Consultant.
Social Context of Computing Chapter 7. Digital Divide Technological inequalities Impact of communication technologies Radio Television Press.
Development Partners Mapping Study Steve Rogers, FAO Consultant.
Performance Framework Part 1 – System Performance Multi Donor Trust Fund for Justice Sector Support in Serbia.
Financing Development Lessons from Development Progress case studies Annalisa Prizzon, Research Fellow 12 November 2014.
Implementing A national ICT strategy for Scotland’s museums Dylan Edgar, ICT Adviser.
© 2018 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.