We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byAllison MacDonald
Modified over 5 years ago
Quiz about C. S. Lewis 1. How old did C. S. Lewis start reading? A. 3B. 6C. 7
2. He wrote his first story at 6 years old. What do you think his first was about? A. Dressed animals B. war and politics C. Both
3. Who was his first teacher? A. Prof. Kirkpatrick B. His father C. His mother
4. What kind(s) of language did he learn before 10 years old? You may choose more than one answer. A. English B. LatinC. French
5. What happened when he was 10 that left him great grief? A. WWI B. His mom died of cancer C. His parents divorced
6. Why didn t he spend time on sports as other kids did? A. His parents did not allow B. He was too busy C. He was disabled
7. The old professor in LWW was actually someone C. S. Lewis knew. Who was he? A. Prof. Kirkpatrick B. His father C. His brother
8. How old was he when he was admitted to Oxford University? A. 12B. 18C. 20
9. What did he do during WWII? A. studied in Oxford B. wrote books in countryside C. fought in the war
10. What was the name of the society that C. S. Lewis and J. R. R. Tolkein shared their writings with others in a pub? A. Inklings B. Dead Poet Society C. Shakespeare
11. How old was C. S. Lewis when he married Joy Davidman? A. 28B. 38C. 58
12. The marriage ended after 4 years. Why? A. Joy died B. They divorced C. C. S. Lewis died
TWO STEP EQUATIONS 1. SOLVE FOR X 2. DO THE ADDITION STEP FIRST
Just Make Your Mark 5 August 13:00. Today will: 1.Explore ways to make a difference 2.Discover your personal way to change the world 3.Commit to Act!,
Module 10 Fitness The Unit 1 I've got a friend whose brother is training for the Olympics. Barbara Shen.
There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom
ODCFS VISION: TO OPEN DOORS SO THAT PEOPLE CAN KNOW GODS PURPOSE AND POWER IN THEIR LIVES GODS PURPOSE AND POWER IN THEIR LIVES Matthew 28:18-20.
Bellwork If you roll a die, what is the probability that you roll a 2 or an odd number? P(2 or odd) 2. Is this an example of mutually exclusive, overlapping,
“‘For the woman who has a husband is bound by the law to her husband as long as he lives. But if the husband dies, she is released from the law of her.
DIVIDING INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
MULT. INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
Teacher Name Class / Subject Date A:B: Write an answer here #1 Write your question Here C:D: Write an answer here.
School Shop. Welcome to my shop. You have 10p How much change will you get? 7p 3p change.
When God Calls Exodus 3 – 4.
1. spend / (in) V-ing on + N Ex. I spent 300 dollars buying that present. 2. It takes + +to + V It costs + +to + V Ex. It takes me 30 minutes to get to.
The Boy and The Apple Tree
CAN A CHRISTIAN REMARRY WHILE SPOUSE IS ALIVE? CAN A CHRISTIAN REMARRY WHILE SPOUSE IS ALIVE? Version-1 LET US LOOK AT WHAT BIBLE TEACHES.
By Zach Lewis Don Scherch. Index Questions Questions 2 Roald Dahls Life Raold Dahls Life Contd World War 2 World War 2 contd 1953 Till His Death Books.
Quiz Directions Be sure to restate the question as part of your answer. Since some questions have more than one part, make sure you answer what is asked.
© 2019 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.