We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byAllison MacDonald
Modified over 2 years ago
Quiz about C. S. Lewis 1. How old did C. S. Lewis start reading? A. 3B. 6C. 7
2. He wrote his first story at 6 years old. What do you think his first was about? A. Dressed animals B. war and politics C. Both
3. Who was his first teacher? A. Prof. Kirkpatrick B. His father C. His mother
4. What kind(s) of language did he learn before 10 years old? You may choose more than one answer. A. English B. LatinC. French
5. What happened when he was 10 that left him great grief? A. WWI B. His mom died of cancer C. His parents divorced
6. Why didn t he spend time on sports as other kids did? A. His parents did not allow B. He was too busy C. He was disabled
7. The old professor in LWW was actually someone C. S. Lewis knew. Who was he? A. Prof. Kirkpatrick B. His father C. His brother
8. How old was he when he was admitted to Oxford University? A. 12B. 18C. 20
9. What did he do during WWII? A. studied in Oxford B. wrote books in countryside C. fought in the war
10. What was the name of the society that C. S. Lewis and J. R. R. Tolkein shared their writings with others in a pub? A. Inklings B. Dead Poet Society C. Shakespeare
11. How old was C. S. Lewis when he married Joy Davidman? A. 28B. 38C. 58
12. The marriage ended after 4 years. Why? A. Joy died B. They divorced C. C. S. Lewis died
By Beverly Clearly Dear Mr. Henshaw. By Beverly Clearly Dear Mr. Henshaw In his Jan 15 letter, Leigh Botts records some questions he has about Beggar.
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
O. Henry Introduction All of the information presented in this slideshow was taken from The Language of Literature (McDougal Littell copyright 2006, pages.
Mary Tudor Later to be known as Bloody Mary.. The young Mary. Mary was Henry VIIIs first child. She was a pretty girl who was good at languages, science.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
Lets build fluency! The people By the water You and I.
House Taken Over by Julio Cortazar Pages
Oral Reading Fluency First 100 Most Used Phrases.
High-Frequency Phrases First 100 Words. The people.
A. as is a couldn’t does could has wouldn’t.
Dr. Seuss What would we do without him?. One of the most famous authors of all times is Dr. Seuss. Dr. Seuss ’ s real name was Theodor Seuss Geisel. Seuss.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
By Louis Sachar There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom.
The people Look for some people. Write it down. By the water So there you are. Who will make it? You and I A long time What will they do?
Daily expressions Talking about things happened in the past.
When We Read “Night At The Museum” We Read About “Lewis and Clark” We Read About “Lewis and Clark”
1 How do we know what is real and what is make believe? Slide Notes: Use this first set of slides (1-3) to gauge students prior knowledge about what is.
HOW MARX LEARNED FOREIGN LANGUAGES Lesson
Why did Henry VIII divorce Catherine of Aragon?. Catherine of Aragon Catherine of Aragon was the daughter of the King and Queen of Spain. She was born.
Did marrying Anne Boleyn solve Henry VIIIs problems?
Learning Intentions - Today, we will address these College Readiness Standards in Reading: 1.Main Ideas, Authors Intent Sequence, Comparative,
INTERVIEW Interview a classmate! They can use their real identity or pretend to be someone famous!
The face on the wall Prepared by Mr. Mohammed Sayed.
Dolch Words the of and to a in that is was.
ODCFS VISION: TO OPEN DOORS SO THAT PEOPLE CAN KNOW GODS PURPOSE AND POWER IN THEIR LIVES GODS PURPOSE AND POWER IN THEIR LIVES Matthew 28:18-20.
Is your Brain Awake Yet? 1. The maker doesn't want it; the buyer doesn't use it; and the user doesn't even see it. What is it? ANSWER: A Coffin.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.