Presentation on theme: "Muhammad (PBUH): The Seal of The Prophets Behold! Allaah Took the Covenant of the Prophets Saying: "I Give You a Book and Wisdom; Then a Messenger Will."— Presentation transcript:
Muhammad (PBUH): The Seal of The Prophets Behold! Allaah Took the Covenant of the Prophets Saying: "I Give You a Book and Wisdom; Then a Messenger Will Come to You Confirming What Is With You; You Must Believe in Him and You Must Help Him." Allaah Said: "Do You Agree and Take This My Covenant As Binding on You?" They Said: "We Agree." He Said: "Then Bear Witness and I Am With You Among the Witnesses." (3:81)
Muhammad in The Old Testament أُقِيمُ لَهُمْ نَبِيّاً مِنْ بَيْنِ إِخْوَتِهِمْ مِثْلَكَ، وَأَضَعُ كَلاَمِي فِي فَمِهِ، فَيُخَاطِبُهُمْ بِكُلِّ مَا آمُرُهُ بِهِ. "I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; And he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him." Deut.18: 18.
(1) Father and Mother: Moses had a father and a mother. Muhammad also had a father and a mother. But Jesus had only a mother, and no human father. Muhamad Is Like Moses
(2) Miraculous Birth : Moses and Muhammad were born a natural birth but Jesus was created by a special miracle. Muhammad Is Like Moses
(3) Marriage Ties. Moses and Muhammad married and begot children, but Jesus remained a bachelor all his life. Muhammad Is Like Moses
(4) Jesus was rejected by his own people Moses and Muhammad were accepted as prophets by their people in their very lifetime. Muhammad Is Like Moses
جاء إلى خاصته وخاصته لم تقبله ( يوحنا 1 : 11). according to the bible, 'He (Jesus) CAME UNTO HIS OWN, BUT HIS OWN RECEIVED HIM NOT.' (John 1:11). Muhammad Is Like Moses
(6) No New Laws: Moses and Muhammad brought new laws and new regulations for their people. But Jesus said himself: لا تظنوا أني جئت لأنقض الناموس أو الأنبياء ، ما جئت لأنقض بل لأكمل. 'THINK NOT THAT I AM COME TO DESTROY THE LAW, OR THE PROPHETS: I AM NOT COME TO DESTROY, BUT TO FULFIL.' (Mathew 5:17-18). Muhammad Is Like Moses
(7) how they departed: Both Moses and Muhammad died natural deaths, but according to the Christian faith, Jesus was violently killed on the cross. Muhammad Is Like Moses
(8) Heavenly Abode Moses and Muhammad both were buried in earth, but according to Christian faith, Jesus in heaven. (The Choice). Therefore Jesus is not like Moses but Muhammad is like Moses.
In The Name of God Deut.18: 19. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hear unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
Allaah says: ) الذين يتبعون الرسول النبي الأمي الذي يجدونه مكتوبا عندهم في التوراة والإنجيل ( Those who follow the Messenger, the prophet, who is ummee, (unlettered) whom they find written with them in the Tawrah and in the Injeel. (7:157)
Unlettered Prophet: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. (KJV) " When it is handed to one who cannot read, with the request, " read this" he replies, " I cannot read" (NAB)
The prophethood at Arabia: Isaiah 21: (13) the burden upon Arabia. In the forest in Arabia shall ye lodge... (14) the inhabitants of the land of Tema brought water to him that was thirsty, they prevented with their bread him that fled. (15) for they fled from the swords, from the drawn sword…
Muhammad in The New Testament John.16: 13 عندما يأتي هو, روح الحق, فهو يرشدكم إلى جميع الحق لأنه لا يتكلم من نفسه بل كل ما يسمع يتكلم به. When he, the spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth; For he will not speak on his own initiative, but whatever he hears, he will speak. John.16: 13