Presentation on theme: "Hanlab Co., Ltd. Pay attention! Have you ever seen it? No one ever thought of technology! Automatic Balancing Centrifuge ABC-CB200/200R Pay attention!"— Presentation transcript:
Hanlab Co., Ltd. Pay attention! Have you ever seen it? No one ever thought of technology! Automatic Balancing Centrifuge ABC-CB200/200R Pay attention! Have you ever seen it? No one ever thought of technology! Automatic Balancing Centrifuge ABC-CB200/200R
1. What ABC stands for? 2. Why ABC was born? 3. Product Specifications 4. What are different? 5. Benefits from using ABC 6. Core Technologies 7. Labmasters Evolution 8. Certifications 9. Patents Contents
1. What A B C stands for? Automatic Balancing Centrifuge
Looking forward to having the most convenient one-touch centrifuge … 2. Why A B C was born?
Specifications Description Labmaster®ABC-CB200Labmaster®ABC-CB200R Rotor TypeSwing-out RotorFixed-Angle RotorSwing-out RotorFixed-Angle Rotor Max. RPM4,60014,1004,60014,100 Max. RCF (xg)4,25923,3444,25923,344 Max. Capacity3 x 340 mL6x100 mL3 x 340 mL6x100 mL Setting Temperature N/A -4 ~ 40 Balancing Range75g8g75g8g Acceleration & Deceleration 10 steps Drive SystemBrushless DC motor Noise Level< 65 dBA Dimension (W x D x H) 500 x 500 x 370 mm680 x 500 x 370 mm Weight80kg120kg Power220VAC/230VAC, 50Hz/60Hz, Single phase, 3.5Kw
4. 4. What are different? DescriptionLabmaster®Others Automatic Balancing * Max. 75g : ABC-CB Series * Max. 175g : ABC-HB Series Not Available Remote Monitoring(Internet) ProvidedNot Available Centrifugation Cycle Time7minutes/cycle12minutes/cycle Sample DisplacementUnsymmetrical DisplacementSymmetrical Displacement Possibility of Secondary Infection Relatively LowHigh Maintenance CostRelatively LowHigh
5. Benefits from using ABC Save time to balance samples Reduce centrifugation time Increase efficiency by reducing centrifugation cycling time Save advanced users time Minimize the possibility of secondary infection Assure users of safe centrifugation Manual Balancing AutomaticBalancingAutomaticBalancing Convenient Economic Safe Rapid
6. Core Technologies Intelligent Self- Compensating High- Speed Centrifuge Main Motor Vibration Measuring Module : Measuring Imbalances Rotor Signal Transferring System : Delivering Power & Signals Auto-Balancing Appratus : Imbalance Compensating Mechanism Swing-out Buckets
Patent Name StatusNations Date Patented Date Patented Automatic Balance Centrifugal Apparatus (1st) PatentedKorea2002.06.24. Automatic Balance Centrifugal Apparatus (2nd) PatentedKorea; 6 EU Nations /4 Pacific Nations 2005.01.26.2005.01.26./2005.09.27. Lift Type Weight Measuring Centrifuge PatentedKorea;PCT2006.02.02.2006.02.08. Automatic Balancing Rotor for Centrifuge PatentedKorea;PCT 2006.08. 17. 2006.02.24. Signal Transferring Apparatus for Rotor PatentedKorea2006.07.21. Automatic Balancing Rotor by Fluidic Compensation PatentedKorea2006.07.21. Patents
Auto-balancing is the very core technology for high-speed rotating body. It still is being researched and developed in the field of centrifuges up to now. Hitachi once developed self-balancing model, but not commercialized. Hitachi once developed self-balancing model, but not commercialized. Beckman Coulter in USA developed a self-compensating centrifuge. Beckman Coulter in USA developed a self-compensating centrifuge. But it is not recommended to use the product in unbalanced conditions. But it is not recommended to use the product in unbalanced conditions. Hanlab is the only one who developed Automatic Balancing Centrifuges. Hanlab is the only one who developed Automatic Balancing Centrifuges. Technologies Development Status in High-Speed Centrifuges for Laboratories Status of Related Technology
The privilege of the most advanced users! is now yours !!! is now yours !!!