We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
supports HTML5 video
Published byLucas Little
Modified over 4 years ago
S A M P L E M O B I L E M E D I C A L U N I T S S L I D E S H O WCUSTOM DESIGNED/MANUFACTURED MOBILE MEDICAL INTERGRATED HEALTH CARE DELIVERY SERVICE UNITS MEDEXMOBILE ™ + MOBILE HEALTH CARE UNITS S A M P L E M O B I L E M E D I C A L U N I T S S L I D E S H O W ©2004 AGDE, Corporation All Rights Reserved
CORPORATE PROFILE MEDEXMOBILE ™ is a subdivision of AGDE, Corporation founded in 2002. OUR MISSION US/FDA Agent, mobile healthcare delivery system provider and regulatory consultant representing the needs of foreign companies involved in the medical/healthcare industry. Support our foreign clients who may have business development goals, involved in community based outreach efforts and regulatory affair issues in America and other international countries. MEDEXMOBILE ™ Your source for custom design/manufactured mobile healthcare units. OUR GLOBAL EXPERT SUPPORT TEAM is made up of in-house representatives, reputable medical equipment suppliers and established manufacturing expert affiliates: Administrative & Professional staff of Industry experts assist clients in providing the best available, most affordable and highest quality products, medical equipments and support services. As our strategic business partner and primary manufacturer, Lifeline, assist our team and clients with initial Design Concept and provide Final Technical Design advice, for coordinating and refining your design program specifications and professionally-build your mobile unit inside and out. We also provide training and support maintenance services for our client’s outfitted mobile unit. OUR FIRST-CLASS SERVICE with an assembled network of local affiliates to assist our foreign clients with the following support services: Market Analysis Research for Community Outreach Health Care Services Strategic Planning Custom Designed Program and Manufactured Units Sourcing Portable Medical Equipments and Supplies PC Network/Wireless Technology Link installed for each unit Product/Service Support Registration for manufacturer’s equipments Compliance to International Medical and Healthcare Regulatory Affairs Issues Start–up/Routine Maintenance Training for Mobile Health Care Unit Mobile Health Care Unit Commissioning Service ©2004 AGDE Corporation All Rights Reserved
TABLE OF CONTENT: Benefits of mobile health care delivery services - Slide 4 Develop your mobile unit design program plan - Slide 5 Choose type of mobile unit chassis – Slide 6 thru 9 Plan your mobile unit work environment – Slide 10 thru 13 Decide what’s inside your mobile unit – Slide 14 thru 15 Sample medical mobile unit designs – Slide16 thru 27 MAMMOGRAPHY TESTING UNIT SAMPLE – Slide 18 thru 20 BLOOD DONOR BANK MOBILE UNIT SAMPLE – Slide 21 thru 22 DENTAL CARE MOBILE UNIT SAMPLE – Slide 23 DIAGNOSTIC TESTING MOBILE UNIT SAMPLE – Slide 24 PRIMARY MEDICAL CARE MOBILE UNIT SAMPLE – Slide 25 EXTREIOR GRAPHICS MOBILE UNIT SAMPLE – Slide 26 HEALTH CARE COMPLEX OF MOBILE UNITS SAMPLE – Slide 27 ©2004 AGDE Corporation All Rights Reserved
1. Benefits of mobile health care delivery services?MARKET SPECIFIC POINT- OF- CARE PROGRAMS INTERGRATED HEALTH CARE SUPPORT SYSTEM INCREASE OPERATIONAL EFFICENCY There are several compelling reasons for MEDEXMOBILE ™+ mobile health care units: Access to care is limited Shared medical equipment Professional staff can be shared across sites MEDEXMOBILE ™+ units can provide a good predictor for where fixed clinic sites should be located in the future. MEDEXMOBILE ™+ mobile health care units are buildings-on-wheels that can change focus (and locations) easily. MEDEXMOBILE ™+ health care units can link-up patient and provider. ©2004 AGDE Corporation All Rights Reserved
2. Develop your mobile unit design program planYour MEDEXMOBILE ™ + representative can assist you with a “Design Program Plan”. The one that you may want to develop should include, at a minimum, the following: Program objectives Marketing and Promotion of the mobile program The mobile program services Competitive analysis Competitive advantages of your program Specific markets to be reached Your organizational structure Equipment on board Future capabilities of the mobile unit Staffing & licensing issues 3-5 year financial projections ©2004 AGDE Corporation All Rights Reserved
3. Choose type of mobile unit chassis CHOSE BETWEEN “SINGLE-BODY” OR “SEMI-TRAILER/TRACTOR TRUCK”Recent studies of MEDEXMOBILE ™+ Custom-Built Mobile Unit Design programs outline the features that your new unit ought to have: Commercial-Grade Vehicle All-metal Construction Wide Doorways Handicap Accessibility Stairway Access Hand, Guard Rails Rest Room, lots of Sinks and Refrigeration Storage Large Electric Generator Capability to Load and Unload Equipment Primary and Secondary Shore Power Plug-in Defined Intake/Waiting Area that is separate from the exam area (s) Defined Office/Private Area Large Exam Rooms Laboratory or Pharmacy Space Office Equipments Advanced Medical Equipment, such as ECG, OB/GYN exam tables, etc Flat Screen TV/VCR for Recorded Education Training for Staff & Patients Good Task Lighting Air Conditioning (Heat when required) Plenty of Electrical power outlets Locks on all storage cabinet doors Stabilizing Jacks (for semi-trailer) State-of-Art PC’s for administration use and electronic record keeping ©2004 AGDE Corporation All Rights Reserved
SEMI-TRAILER/TRACTOR TRUCK UNIT CHASSISMEDEXMOBILE ™+ Which mobile chassis style is better depends on the type of road/highway terrain criteria and what you set for your interior space program needs: ©2004 AGDE Corporation All Rights Reserved
SINGLE-BODY VAN UNIT CHASSISTHE ADVANTAGES OF SINGLE-BODY VANS All metal exterior and one piece roof system make your mobile single-body unit virtually leak-proof. Body Length 40 ft or less More affordable for limited budgets Easier to drive and park Less costly to Reg. & license for road use ©2004 AGDE Corporation All Rights Reserved
The advantages of SEMI-TRAILERSMore Space. “Semis” offer from 35 to 250 percent more space than Single-Body Van Units. More dependable…With the pulling Tractor Truck separated from the Trailer Clinic, if you have an engine or transmission problem, another Tractor can do the job. ©2004 AGDE Corporation All Rights Reserved
4. Plan your mobile unit’s HEALTH CARE WORK ENVIRONMENT©2004 AGDE Corporation All Rights Reserved
EVERY FLOOR PLAN IS CUSTOM-DESIGNEDWith MEDEXMOBILE ™+, you decide what healthcare service functions you wish to perform in your floor plan, and how the mobile health care unit is laid out. But, don’t worry: we help you all along the way with precision scale drawings, so that you get what you want, when you want it. As importantly, you choose or supply the medical equipment. We use well known (US/FDA Approved) healthcare brands; and we don't force you to take off-brands or Questionable medical equipment. MEDEXMOBILE ™ + units are built professionally, inside and out. So patients feel as If they are in a building, not a mobile unit. ©2004 AGDE, Corporation All Rights Reserved
WHILE YOUR MEDEXMOBILE ™+ REPRESENTATIVE CAN SHOW YOU CONCEPTUAL SKETCHES WITH MANY DESIGN IDEAS, YOU MAY REVIEW THE LIST BELOW TO HELP YOU GET STARTED. PLANNING START - UP LIST: Exam Rooms How many exam rooms? Adult or pediatric? Consultation areas? How many special rooms? How many people seated in each? Can exam room be combined with consultation? Laboratory or Pharmacy Room size? Refrigeration needed? Sub-zero freezer needed? Intake or records area? Special records requirements? Disabled (ADA) Access Wheelchair lift? Partial or full access? Waiting Area How many persons? Rest Room Staff only or public? Wheelchair accessible? Exterior Awning canopy? Exterior lighting? Exterior Graphics? Special Equipment Chest X-Ray? Mammographic imaging? Audiology booth? Vision exam booth? ©2004 AGDE Corporation All Rights Reserved
PLAN OTHER USES FOR MOBILE UNIT IN FUTURE YEARSMany owners want solid plans for their mobile unit for the first three years, and reserve or contingency plans for the unit in future years. Here are some other uses that you may want to consider beyond your planning Health education & screening HIV/STD/AIDS screening School-based dental program Immunizations, EPDST work Prenatal care program TB outreach Pediatric / adolescent outreach Occupational medicine Special events, health fairs Mammography screening Auditory testing Disaster and mass casualty relief Physical therapy Migrant camp outreach Diagnostic care Sports medicine, school physicals Respiratory therapy Primary care and screening Health program administration Pulmonary function testing Vision testing Senior citizen skin screens Functional capacity evaluation Blood Donor Bank On Site Disease Control ©2004 AGDE Corporation All Rights Reserved
5. Decide what’s inside your mobile unitWhen you purchase a MEDEXMOBILE ™+ health unit, every option is available to meet your specification for what goes in. Here is a small list of the many options available to you. MISC. CLINICAL EQUIPMENT Audiology Booth Audiometery hardware & software Autoclave Baby changing station Centrifuge Chair, blood draw Computer, fax-copier, printer Heart Doppler Emergency, oxygen Exam light Exam measuring stick Coffee maker Ceiling, acoustical Casework storage cabinets Alarm, unit burglar Alarm, unit rear back-up Awning, unit acrylic fabric POWER EQUIPMENT GMC, International, Ford or Freightliner chassis Automatic or manual transmission Gas or diesel engine Power generators SPECIALTY TESTING EQUIPMENT Ob/gyn X-Ray, chest and extremities X-Ray, film loading bin X-Ray, processor Image System, Mammography Cat Scans MRI’s ECG Ultrasound Scanners Audiology Testing Booth Visual Testing Booth ©2004 AGDE Corporation All Rights Reserved
MEDEXMOBILE ™+ Continued:-SPECIALTY TESTING EQUIPMENT Exam, privacy curtain Exam, scale, adult, pediatric Exam, stool, table, Exam, power table Exam, thermometer, electronic Extinguisher, fire Eye Chart Flooring, profiled tile or carpet Generator, diesel Glove Dispenser Graphics, exterior Hook, clothing Intercom Phone, front to rear Landing Gear Literature Rack, acrylic Microwave Oven Needle (sharps) Container Otoscope/Ophthalmoscope Radio, AM/FM/CD/Cassette TP Refrigerator/Freezer Seat, belted captain's chair Seat, flip-up, vinyl, double Seat, flip-up, vinyl, single Seat, secretarial Sphygmomanometer, w/cuff holder Telephone, cellular TV/VCR (19 in.) with swivel-tilt Video, rear view system Water, distilled, holder, high style Wheelchair lift, powered X-ray, film loading bin DENTAL EQUIPMENT Amalgamator Autoclave Chair Compressor Curing light Distiller Emergency oxygen Evacuation system Hand piece, high& low speed Light, ceiling Light, unit mount Light, wall mount Scaler Screen, lead Selector cart Sterilizer Stool, auxiliary Stool, doctor's Ultrasonic cleaner X-ray, intraoral or panoramic X-ray, film processor X-Ray, view box ©2004 AGDE Corporation All Rights Reserved
YOU DEAL DIRECTLY WITH MEDEXMOBILE ™+ WE PROVIDE YOU SUPPORT6. Other Sample Medical Mobile Units YOU DEAL DIRECTLY WITH MEDEXMOBILE ™+ WE PROVIDE YOU SUPPORT Whatever you need to convince others of the merits of mobile units, we can provide. From technical questions to slide presentations to special hand-out Brochures, we provide upon your request or whenever appropriate. There are also sample scientific literature review on mobile health care articles for your use. WE CUSTOM DESIGN FOR YOU These Mobile units aren’t some warmed-over vacation home, or some bus off a lot somewhere. You get a custom built vehicle that is made by craftsmen just for you and your specified program design plan. YOU GET YOUR UNIT QUICKLY Depending upon your choice of chassis, we can design and manufacture your new unit in 12 to 16 weeks from receipt of your down payment. YOUR INVESTMENT IS PROTECTED We only have one reputation, so we protect it by providing you with a strong vehicle frame, quiet generator power, and worry-free interiors that bespeak quality to your staff and patients. ©2004 AGDE Corporation All Rights Reserved
1a. Sample Mammography Mobile Unit Sketch©2004 AGDE Corporation All Rights Reserved
1b. Sample Mammography Mobile Unit Sketch©2004 AGDE Corporation All Rights Reserved
1c. Sample Mammography Mobile Unit Sketch©2004 AGDE Corporation All Rights Reserved
Sample Full Field Digital Mammogram UnitThe Best Possible Image and the Most Flexible Interactive Tools The total breast imaging suite demands the best possible image, the most flexible interactive tools for the technologist to organize the work stream efficiently, to get the images where they need to be, to work sensitively and effectively with patients. • Selenia uses Selenium Based Direct Capture Technology. This eliminates light diffusion completely for perfect clarity and exquisite image quality. • Selenia incorporates patented HTC Grid Technology that reduces radiation scatter for better contrast. • Selenia features a 24x29cm Detector which will accommodate almost all patients with a single image per view. • The Selenia Acquisition Workstation features a thoughtful user interface, and intuitive display screens giving you more time to focus on the patient. • Every Selenia image you see is enhanced with Intelligent Processing. ©2004 AGDE Corporation All Rights Reserved
2. Sample Blood Donor Mobile Unit Sketch©2004 AGDE Corporation All Rights Reserved
2. Sample Blood Donor Mobile Unit Exterior Photo©2004 AGDE Corporation All Rights Reserved
3. Sample Dental Care Mobile Unit Sketch©2004 AGDE Corporation All Rights Reserved
4. Sample Diagnostic Care Mobile Unit Sketch©2004 AGDE Corporation All Rights Reserved
5. Sample Primary Care Mobile Unit Sketch©2004 AGDE Corporation All Rights Reserved
6. Sample Exterior Graphics Mobile Unit Photo©2004 AGDE Corporation All Rights Reserved
MEDEXMOBILE ™+ HEALTH CARE MOBILE UNIT COMPLEX©2004 AGDE Corporation All Rights Reserved
Personal Computers and Applications
MODULAR BUILD - Introduction a. What is Modular Build? b. Basic Components c Standard Dimensions d. Uses Cost Competitive System.
Alter – Information Systems 4th e d. © 2002 Prentice Hall 1 Moving Towards E-Business As Usual.
AGDE, Corporation Units MEDICAL INTERGRATED HEALTH CARE SUPPORT SERVICE SAMPLE MOBILE MEDICAL UNITS ©2004 AGDE Corporation.
Lecture 2 - Revenue Models
Chapter 3 E-Strategy.
Chapter 14 Intranets & Extranets. Awad –Electronic Commerce 1/e © 2002 Prentice Hall 2 OBJECTIVES Introduction Technical Infrastructure Planning an Intranet.
Four ways to give electronically 1. Making it easy for givers to give! 2.
Objectives Know why companies use distribution channels and understand the functions that these channels perform. Learn how channel members interact and.
September, 2005What IHE Delivers 1 Lloyd Hildebrand, M.D., American Academy of Ophthalmology, Medical Information Technology Committee Chair IHE Eye Care.
September, 2005What IHE Delivers 1 Joe Auriemma Siemens Medical Solutions, Health Services Senior Director, Integration Engineering Siemens Medical Solutions.
ASYCUDA Overview … a summary of the objectives of ASYCUDA implementation projects and features of the software for the Customs computer system.
JAN is a service of the U.S. Department of Labors Office of Disability Employment Policy. 1 Creating an Inclusive Workplace and Limiting Risk: Tips for.
Advertising, Sales Promotion, and Public Relations
40 Tips Leveraging the New APICS.org to the Benefit of Your Organization, Members, and Customers! 1.
Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners
Collect Patient Data 3.01 Understand Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services 1.
0 QuickBooks: Point of Sale 5.0 Ring Up Sales Inventory Management Customer Tracking Credit Card Management Multiple Security Levels Extensive Reporting.
1 Chapter One Introduction to Computer Networks and Data Communications.
WIB SYSTEMS LTD. WIB SYSTEMS WIB Systems Ltd is providing a comprehensive coverage under a single roof in the areas of advice and guidance, development,
© 2018 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.