Presentation on theme: "Converting Slides from PowerPoint to TurningPoint Directions: 1.Convert All Slides To Convert Slide: 1.Select slide to convert 2.On TurningPoint toolbar/tab."— Presentation transcript:
Converting Slides from PowerPoint to TurningPoint Directions: 1.Convert All Slides To Convert Slide: 1.Select slide to convert 2.On TurningPoint toolbar/tab go to Insert Object, Charts, select chart type. 3.TurningPoint will automatically add chart and format answers. 2.Format slides as needed (text size, text box location, etc.) 3.Set answer as correct to at least 6 slides 4.Add 1-3 object enhancements to at least 6 slides Note: PowerPoint slides must be in the correct format to convert to an interactive TurningPoint slide – Title and Text
1. How did Saddam treat the UN weapons inspectors from ? Allowed inspectors to search chemical and biological sites Turned over all information on WMDs to the inspectors Denied inspectors access to weapons sites All of the above.
2. What was Operation Desert Fox a military operation in Iraq for in December 1998? To take Saddam out of power To find WMD in Iraq To make Iraq a democratic nation To punish Iraq for still blocking weapons inspectors
3. The Bush Doctrine (2002) was a policy of what? Preemption Containment Restraint Limits
4. In October 2002, what did Congress authorize the president to do? Use any means necessary against Iraq Keep US troops out of Iraq Go to the UN to get approval for attacking Iraq All of the above.
5. What date did Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) begin? 1.19 May March Sept March 2006
6. All of the following were military objectives of OIF except: 1.ending Saddams regime 2.find and destroy Iraqs WMDs 3.transition to representative self-government 4.making Iraq a US colony
7. Where was Saddam found in 2003? 1)In one of Saddams palaces 2)In Afghanistan 3)In an 8ft deep hole 4)Saddam was not found
8. What happened to Saddam in 2006? 1)Found guilty and put to death by the electric chair 2)Found not guilty and was released 3)Found guilty and put to death by hanging 4)None of the above.
9. What is the majority ethnic group in Iraq? A.Shiites B.Kurds C.Sunnis D.Christians
10. What was Saddams political party affiliation? A.Republican Party B.Communist Party C.Capitalist Party D.Baath Party
11. How long did it take for US forces to overtake Baghdad? a.8 months b.2 months c.24 months d.16 months
12. How many more troops were sent to Iraq during the surge in January 2007? a.20,000 troops b.500,000 troops c.60,000 troops d.200,000 troops