Presentation on theme: "Video Process freelancer part. Procedure overview 1.Downloading & installing Camtasia 2.Configuring Camtasia 3.Recording the video 4.Voicing the video."— Presentation transcript:
Procedure overview 1.Downloading & installing Camtasia 2.Configuring Camtasia 3.Recording the video 4.Voicing the video 5.Produce the voiced video to avi 6.Naming the created video 7.Uploading your video
1. Downloading & installing Camtasia Download trial version at : http://www.techsmith.com/download/camtasiatrial.asp Default installation Include Powerpoint add-ins!
3. Recording the Video Live Video You record the tables You give comments while you play You record YOUR audio with a microphone headset Session Review You record the tables You DONT record any audio You add audio later, after you finished playing
4. Voicing the video Replay your earlier recorded avi file with a videoplayer (windows mediaplayer etc..) Record the screen of the video with camtasia This time, also record sound, and record your microphone (voice) This step is only for Session Reviews!
4. Voicing the video This step is only for Session Reviews! While you play, use these shortcuts to control playback / recording!
5. Produce the voiced video to avi Check & improve sound quality when necessary
5. Produce the voiced video to avi Produce the video to avi
6. Naming the produced avi file language_gametype_status_producer_limit_numberofplayers_format_date_length_extra Language: DE = German EN = English RU = Russian ES = Spanish PT = Portugese PL = Polish ZH = Chinese KO = Korean SV = Swedish FI = Finnish NL = Dutch FR = French IT = Italian HU = Hungarian HI = Hindi JP = Japanese CZ = Czech RO = Romanian TH = Thai TL = Tagalog/Filipino DA = Danish BG = Bulgarian VI = Vietnamese
6. Naming the produced avi file language_gametype_status_producer_limit_numberofplayers_format_date_length_extra Gametype: There is not explicitly mentioned hold'em since the majority of our videos, explicit 95%, are hold'em videos. These are the following cases: FL = Texas Hold'em Fixed Limit SSS = Texas Hold'em No Limit Short Stack Strategy NL = Texas Hold'em No Limit Big Stack Strategy SNG = All Texas Hold'em Sit'n Goes MTT = All Texas Hold'em MTT-Videos Omaha = All Omaha Videos including other types Other = All other Videos, that are not mentioned above. Necessary information should be put into extra.
6. Naming the produced avi file language_gametype_status_producer_limit_numberofplayers_format_date_length_extra Producer: Name of the producer without special characters Limit: Description of the played limits. If there is more than one limit played it should be stated the lowest in the beginning, following with the highest separated by a minus (- ). Examples: Fixed Limit $3/$6 'til $5/$10 will be: "$3$6-$5$10" No Limit $400 'til $600: "$400-$600" SNG Buy-in $109: "$109"
6. Naming the produced avi file language_gametype_status_producer_limit_numberofplayers_format_date_length_extra Number of players: SH, FR, HU, other Format: Live = Live Video, SR = Sessionreview + Handreplayer Video, Theo = theory video, other = everything else Date: Date of the production of the video in yyyymmdd Length: number in minutes: 67 minutes = 67 Extra: Additional Information: For example game types like stud, horse etc, black member video, subject of the video, number of the episode when it is part of a series. Should be without space characters.
6. Naming the produced avi file language_gametype_status_producer_limit_numberofplayers_format_date_length_extra Some examples: De_NL_Platinum_Nargos_$1000_SH_SR_20090322_41_Teil1von3 De_NL_Platinum_Nargos_$1000_SH_SR_20090322_41_Lighte3Bets Pl_MTT_Gold_Jacek_$200_FR_SR_20090227_67_FinalTable NL_Omaha_Silver_Leo_$50_SH_Live_20090217_39_FixedLimitHiLo En_Other_Silver_Johannes_$2$4_FR_Live_20090330_45_Horse
6. Naming the produced avi file Hit the next button and the video will start rendering, when its complete, you will have the finalized AVI file. Next Step : Upload the video to the freelancer server!
7. Uploading your video Easy (slow) method http://www.pokerstrategy.com /videoupload.php Drag and drop, easy! Not so easy (fast) method Use a ftp client to connect to the freelance server and upload your video! Configure ftp client with these details: server: videoftp.pokerstrategy.com login : videoupload password: HymopIv4
7. Uploading your video After your video finished uploading, dont forget to send a skype msg/ email to your Community Manager to let him know you uploaded a video or him!
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.