1. We usually send him a birthday card. And we often make a cake for his birthday. often always never usually be He is always late for school. They always help others. You must never tell him.
2. He likes films and he often goes to the cinema. She never wears jeans or trainers.. (1). and 2, or 2. Linda finishes her homework and goes to bed. Most children have no brothers or sisters. (2).trainers, sneakers 2,., : + pair(s) + of shoes trousers glasses gloves shorts scissors chopsticks
That pair of trousers is mine.. Scissors are used to cut things.. 3. She plays the piano and likes to sing. play, the. : play the violin play the flute play,. : play football play basketball 4. She often goes to concerts and she usually buys CDs by her favourite sings. By … …. : I like the songs by Coco.
Tony likes reading novels by Mark Twain. -. 5. Ok, and what about a birthday present?. ? (1).What about How about, What about Tom? Is he polite? How about going out for a walk? (2).What about How about What /How about a cup of tea? What /How about going to Paris for a holiday?
A. Read the passage.Complete the sentences: 1. Damings uncle: His birthday present is _____________________ ______________________________. 2. Damings mother: Her birthday present is_____________________ _____________________________. a cinema ticket / a magazine/a novel a box of chocolates /a silk shirt/clothes
3. Tonys sister: Her birthday present is_____________________________. 4. Linglings father: His birthday present is ______________________. 5. Bettys aunt and uncle: Their birthday presents are____________ _______________________________ a CD / a concert ticket a novel a pair of jeans / a T – shirt / a pair of trainers and a CD / a concert ticket
Write these sentences with (apostrophe). 1. Damings uncle likes books, but he doesnt like football. 2. Bettys aunt and uncle like the cinema. Their favourite film is Lord of the Rings. Damings uncle likes books, but he doesnt like football. Bettys aunt and uncle like the cinema. Their favourite film is Lord of the Rings.
3. Tonys sister often buys CDs by her favourite singers. 4. Linglings father doesnt go to football matches. He watches TV. 5. Damings mother doesnt wear jeans. Tonys sister often buys CDs by her favourite singers. Linglings father doesnt go to football matches. He watches TV. Damings mother doesnt wear jeans.
Talk about things you like and do. Now write a description of your partner. My partners name is … He / She likes … He / She usually …
Dake a list of things you like and do.________________________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________
A 1. I have two ________( )of new shoes. 2. The clothes are very nice. I dont know which one to __________( ). 3. I have two__________( ).One is for my mother, the other is for my sister. 4. How much are your ____________ ( )? pairs trainers choose tickets
5. He doesnt like wearing _________ ( ). 6. Please give me a __________( ) ticket. 7. Hell buy two _________ ( ) of cookies for his son. 8. This is a _______( ) shirt. 9. I dont know those ________( ). 10.My aunt sells ___________( ). shirts jeans concert boxes silk singers
B 1., ________________________________ 2. ________________________________ He likes reading, but he doesnt like to go to the cinema. She never goes to the football match.
3., __________________________________ 4. __________________________________ 5., __________________________________ He doesnt like playing basketball or playing football. She doesnt wear jeans or trainers. My sister often goes to concerts and she usually buys CDs by her favourite singers.