Presentation on theme: "EVALUATING PAPERS KMS quality- Impact on Competitive Advantage Proceedings of the 41 st Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences - 2008."— Presentation transcript:
EVALUATING PAPERS KMS quality- Impact on Competitive Advantage Proceedings of the 41 st Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences - 2008
1. What related work is being undertaken? “Knowledge management system(KMS)” is a phrase that is used to describe the creation of knowledge repositories, improvement of knowledge access and sharing as well as communication through collaboration, enhancing the knowledge environment and managing knowledge as an asset for an organization.
2. What is the motivation for the work? Efforts to create and sustain competitive advantage in situations of rapid and unpredictable change.
3. What the techniques are in use? 3.1 sampling Method วิธีสุ่มตัวอย่าง Data Collection Procedure Sample Frame Subject Pool Demographics 3.2 Partial least Square การสรุปให้อยู่ในรูปแบบพารามิเตอร์ 3.3 Operationalization of research variables การกำหนดตัวแปรตามโครงสร้างงานวิจัย
4. What are the findings of the papers? organization learning capability and competitive advantage). The model explains respectively 45% of the decision making, 41% of the organization learning capability and 78% of the competitive advantage variance. It concludes that KMS quality plays an important role in sustaining competitive advantage. In light of these findings, implications for theory and practice are discussed.
5. How does it help me? Provide support for the role of the KMS quality on decision making and their effects on organizational learning and firm’s ability to achieve competitive advantage.
6. Why am I studying this aspect of the problem? This KMS success models supporting knowledge flows and achieving competitive advantage.