20*Carrie A. Nation 1846 Moore Dr. Gloyd – drunk Daughter Mr. David A. NationTemperance crusade6’ – 175 lbs.30 “Hatchetations” arrests"a bulldog running along at the feet of Jesus, barking at what He doesn't like“McKinley got what he deserved"Faithful to the Cause of Prohibition, She Hath Done What She Could.“1911
231. In regards to international affairs, Roosevelt was considered a … Social Darwinist
242. How did President Roosevelt feel about trusts? 556 He felt that trusts were efficient and helped create American prosperity.
253. What did the Supreme Court rule in Northern Securities v 3. What did the Supreme Court rule in Northern Securities v. the United States? 556Northern Securities had violated the Sherman Anti Trust Act
264. Theodore Roosevelt saw the 1902 coal strike as an example of…? 557 Groups pursuing their private interests at the expense of the nation
275. What two acts were passed as a result of Upton Sinclair’s book, The Jungle? Meat InspectionPure Food and Drug