Presentation on theme: "South Transdanubian Regional Development Ltd. (established 1993.) – the owner is local authority of Pécs, main activities: management consulting, tender."— Presentation transcript:
South Transdanubian Regional Development Ltd. (established 1993.) – the owner is local authority of Pécs, main activities: management consulting, tender consulting, other financial consulting, investments The aim of the South Transdanubian Area- and Economic Development Nonprofit Ltd. (establsihed 2001.), that the company is conducive to the development of the South Transdanubian Region with these mentioned activities. The company deals with the development of competitivness of Small and Medium Enterprises, analyse of development possibilities of local governments and micro-regions. The South Transdanubian Area- and Economic Development Nonprofit Ltd. endeavor to do to collect information, after we sistematize them and deliver/give them to wider level in the interest of being competitive companies. Our seat is in Pécs, but we try to cover the all region. We took/take part in more EU project, which connect the regions as a project partner (pl.: renewable energy international project) Introduction of DDTG NKft.
Micro-region of Barcs Micro-Region of Barcs South Transdanubian Region
Population: 26 375 The micro-region of Barcs is located in Southwest of Somogy County in the South Transdanubian Region, in the valley of Dráva river with 26 settlements. The area is tipical of Barcs city center, in Barcs (only one city in the micro- region of Barcs) the half of population is concentrated and the economic activity. Among the other 25 settlements there are only 4 settlements, which population is higher, than 1000 people (Babócsa, Csokonyavisonta, Darány, Homokszentgyörgy). Barcs hold a position of center according to its locationa, historical and legal status of city. The micro-region of Barcs has an industrial park since 2000. Introduction of the micro-region of Barcs
- good facility for agriculture, high standard farming and cropping with traditions. - location in the Duna-Dráva National Park with serious tourism fascinations. - the Dráva river is the fascination of the tourism, water tourism, shipping, line-fishing tourism. The Strengths of the micro- region of Barcs
- medical/thermal bath (Barcsi Gyógyfürdő és Rekreációs Központ, Csokonyavisontai Termálfürdő, babócsai és a szuloki termálfürdők) - location on the border. - big amount of people, who are unemployees The Strengths of the micro- region of Barcs
- brown fields for industry. The infrastructures of old industrial companies will be the base for new entreprises. - favorable composition of population, the rate of the young people is higher, than the average value of the country. The Strengths of the micro- region of Barcs
- high unemployment rate. (GDP rate is low). - low qualification (especially for the unemployees, where hard to find jobs) - migration of the qualified young people. The problem is, that these young people don’t or hard to find a job, which is suitable for theirs qualification in the micro-region of Barcs. - underdeveloped industrial structure, it makes the development of enterpreners more difficult and it decreased theirs position. Weeknesses of the micro- region of Barcs
- unfavorable settlements structure. - lack of big companies. It will be relevant in sectors of the employment, the GDP and the small and medium entreprieses. - lack of capitals for the small and medium entreprieses, which makes theirs run and development more difficult. Weeknesses of the micro- region of Barcs
-9 roundtables in the micro-region of Barcs in the interest of making SWOT - 1 social and economic SWOT analyse about the micro-region of Barcs - 1 common study - 3 workshops in Barcs - project meetings - create a homepage - press releases, TV coverage, banner and brochures - final conference with press conference The activities of South Transdanubian Area- and Economic Development Nonprofit Ltd. in the project
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.