We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byErin Thompson
Modified over 4 years ago
Ankeny Community Schools K-5 Art Department2nd Grade Ankeny Community Schools K-5 Art Department
1. Which object shows symmetry?A B C.
2. Does this show symmetry?A. YES B. NO C. CAN’T TELL
3. Does this show symmetry?A. YES B. NO C. CAN’T TELL
4 . Which shape is an organic shape?A. B C.
5. Which shape is a geometric shape?A. B. C.
6. Is this an organic shape?A. YES B. NO C. CAN’T TELL
7. Which group shows only warm colors?A. B. C.
8. Which group shows only cool colors?A. B C.
9. Which group shows only neutral colors?A. B C.
10. How do you attach 2 pieces of wet clay together?A. slip and score B. pinch and pull C. glue it
11. Which picture is an example of a coil pot?A B C.
12. What is this person making?A. Coil B. Slab C. Ball
13. Which picture shows an example of a paper weaving?A B C.
14. Which weaving has multiple layers?B.
15. What pattern is used to make a weaving?A. Over, Over, Under, Under B. Over, Under, Over, Under C. Over, Under, Under, Over
16. Which one shows the tree as the emphasis of the picture?A B. C.
17. Is the flower the emphasis of this picture?A. YES B. NO C. CAN’T TELL
18. The emphasis of this picture is the..A. Flower B. Sun C. Bird
Orinthology Mill Creek Middle School Science Olympiad 2010.
TWO STEP EQUATIONS 1. SOLVE FOR X 2. DO THE ADDITION STEP FIRST
LEUCEMIA MIELOIDE AGUDA TIPO 0
Bellwork If you roll a die, what is the probability that you roll a 2 or an odd number? P(2 or odd) 2. Is this an example of mutually exclusive, overlapping,
Art Foundations Exam 1.What are the Elements of Art? List & write a COMPLETE definition; you may supplement your written definition with Illustrations.
PROCESSO DI INVESTIMENTO 1 CASE HISTORY. CASE HISTORY (1/1) 2.
Slide 1 Insert your own content. Slide 2 Insert your own content.
Supplemental Web Fig. 1 Wild type, grown on 100 mm plate SLAS27 medium, day 1.
Copyright © 2011, Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. Chapter 4 Author: Julia Richards and R. Scott Hawley.
1 Copyright © 2010, Elsevier Inc. All rights Reserved Fig 2.1 Chapter 2.
1 Chapter 40 - Physiology and Pathophysiology of Diuretic Action Copyright © 2013 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
By D. Fisher Geometric Transformations. Reflection, Rotation, or Translation 1.
Business Transaction Management Software for Application Coordination 1 Business Processes and Coordination.
Jeopardy Q 1 Q 6 Q 11 Q 16 Q 21 Q 2 Q 7 Q 12 Q 17 Q 22 Q 3 Q 8 Q 13
List and Search Grants Chapter 2. List and Search Grants 2-2 Objectives Understand the option My Grants List Grant Screen Viewing a Grant Understand the.
Coordinate Plane Practice The following presentation provides practice in two skillsThe following presentation provides practice in two skills –Graphing.
0 - 0.
The Language of Ceramics
© 2018 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.