We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byErin Thompson
Modified over 3 years ago
Ankeny Community Schools K-5 Art Department2nd Grade Ankeny Community Schools K-5 Art Department
1. Which object shows symmetry?A B C.
2. Does this show symmetry?A. YES B. NO C. CAN’T TELL
3. Does this show symmetry?A. YES B. NO C. CAN’T TELL
4 . Which shape is an organic shape?A. B C.
5. Which shape is a geometric shape?A. B. C.
6. Is this an organic shape?A. YES B. NO C. CAN’T TELL
7. Which group shows only warm colors?A. B. C.
8. Which group shows only cool colors?A. B C.
9. Which group shows only neutral colors?A. B C.
10. How do you attach 2 pieces of wet clay together?A. slip and score B. pinch and pull C. glue it
11. Which picture is an example of a coil pot?A B C.
12. What is this person making?A. Coil B. Slab C. Ball
13. Which picture shows an example of a paper weaving?A B C.
14. Which weaving has multiple layers?B.
15. What pattern is used to make a weaving?A. Over, Over, Under, Under B. Over, Under, Over, Under C. Over, Under, Under, Over
16. Which one shows the tree as the emphasis of the picture?A B. C.
17. Is the flower the emphasis of this picture?A. YES B. NO C. CAN’T TELL
18. The emphasis of this picture is the..A. Flower B. Sun C. Bird
0 - 0.
Addition 1’s to 20.
Test B, 100 Subtraction Facts
Past Tense Probe. Past Tense Probe Past Tense Probe – Practice 1.
The Language of Ceramics
MULT. INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
By D. Fisher Geometric Transformations. Reflection, Rotation, or Translation 1.
SUBTRACTING INTEGERS 1. CHANGE THE SUBTRACTION SIGN TO ADDITION
DIVIDING INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
25 seconds left…...
O X Click on Number next to person for a question.
11 = This is the fact family. You say: 8+3=11 and 3+8=11
1 Directed Depth First Search Adjacency Lists A: F G B: A H C: A D D: C F E: C D G F: E: G: : H: B: I: H: F A B C G D E H I.
© S Haughton more than 3?
ADDING INTEGERS 1. POS. + POS. = POS. 2. NEG. + NEG. = NEG. 3. POS. + NEG. OR NEG. + POS. SUBTRACT TAKE SIGN OF BIGGER ABSOLUTE VALUE.
Jeopardy Q 1 Q 6 Q 11 Q 16 Q 21 Q 2 Q 7 Q 12 Q 17 Q 22 Q 3 Q 8 Q 13
Doubles Facts Doubles with Pictures Doubles without Pictures Pictures Only.
MULTIPLYING MONOMIALS TIMES POLYNOMIALS (DISTRIBUTIVE PROPERTY)
1 Ke – Kitchen Elements Newport Ave. – Lot 13 Bethesda, MD.
TWO STEP EQUATIONS 1. SOLVE FOR X 2. DO THE ADDITION STEP FIRST
We will resume in: 25 Minutes.
Slide 1 Insert your own content. Slide 2 Insert your own content.
1 Unit 1 Kinematics Chapter 1 Day
Photo Composition Study Guide Label each photo with the category that applies to that image.
Twenty Questions Subject: Twenty Questions
Ceramics The three hand building methods. Pinch Pot Method You make a pot by making a ball and make two thumb holes Then you pinch and turn your ball.
Event 4: Mental Math 7th/8th grade Math Meet ‘11.
1 Copyright © 2010, Elsevier Inc. All rights Reserved Fig 2.1 Chapter 2.
Richmond House, Liverpool (1) 26 th January 2004.
Business Transaction Management Software for Application Coordination 1 Business Processes and Coordination.
Pinch and coil pot construction
1 Chapter 40 - Physiology and Pathophysiology of Diuretic Action Copyright © 2013 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
MULTIPLICATION EQUATIONS 1. SOLVE FOR X 3. WHAT EVER YOU DO TO ONE SIDE YOU HAVE TO DO TO THE OTHER 2. DIVIDE BY THE NUMBER IN FRONT OF THE VARIABLE.
Linking Verb? Action Verb or. Question 1 Define the term: action verb.
Coordinate Plane Practice The following presentation provides practice in two skillsThe following presentation provides practice in two skills –Graphing.
Properties of Exponents
List and Search Grants Chapter 2. List and Search Grants 2-2 Objectives Understand the option My Grants List Grant Screen Viewing a Grant Understand the.
Art Foundations Exam 1.What are the Elements of Art? List & write a COMPLETE definition; you may supplement your written definition with Illustrations.
Take from Ten First Subtraction Strategy -9 Click on a number below to go directly to that type of subtraction problems
1 First EMRAS II Technical Meeting IAEA Headquarters, Vienna, 19–23 January 2009.
YOUR NAME DESCRIBE YOURSELF AS AN ARTIST AND PERSON sentences. What are you interested in? What inspires you? Why do you make art? How do you feel.
Energy & Green Urbanism Markku Lappalainen Aalto University.
This, that, these, those Number your paper from 1-10.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.