22. SECURITY PROBLEMS & SOLUTION Features of CryptoLogica Encryption and HashFuture proof due to both ultimate security and ultimate speedUnlimited key length (chosen by hardware/software embodiment)Unlimited hash length (chosen by hardware/software embodiment)Secure against faster computers due to longer keysBrutal force security due to longer keysLinear cryptanalysis security due to non-polynomial key findingDifferential cryptanalysis security without weak keysEasily provable security due to simple algorithmsSecurity beyond just key length due to user adjustable parametersSide-channel attack security due to lack of S-boxes, etc.
33. METHOD PROBLEMS & SOLUTION Features of CryptoLogica Encryption and HashNon-polynomial key finding problem against cryptanalysisNo matrix operations for simple hardware/software embodimentsNo vector operations for simple hardware/software embodimentsNo substitution (S) boxes for preventing side-channel attackSimple non-linear arithmetic for simple embodimentsSimple design without a “trap door” preventing key findingFamily of algorithms for further development and customizationUnpublished algorithms for maximum top securityCustomizable algorithms for government securityUser adjustable parameters for mission-critical security
44. TECHNICAL PROBLEMS & SOLUTION Features of Cryptologica Encryption and HashHighest encryption speed (several Gbit/s) on a single CPU threadHighest hashing speed (several Gbit/s) on a single CPU threadUltralow latency for easy plug-in into current and new designsSmall processing complexity for any hardware platformSmall memory size for immediate applications anywhereSmall memory bandwidth preventing memory bus bottleneckLow power consumption for portable and unattended devicesLow heat dissipation for stealth and undercover operationsSmall weight of platform hardware for portable and aerial devicesSmall size of platform hardware for small devices
55. PRACTICAL PROBLEMS & SOLUTION Features of CryptoLogica Encryption and HashLow cost of platform hardware for massive deploymentLow cost of platform software for massive deploymentRuns on any platform for installation on already deployed assetsSimple and fast interfacing with top level applicationsHuge bit confusion by stream and block ciphersHuge bit diffusion by block ciphersAlmost perfect randomness by stream and block ciphersInteger arithmetic running on any platformNo multiplication for fast execution on general purpose processorsNo division for fast execution on general purpose processors
66. CRYPTOLOGICA SOLUTIONS CryptoLogica Team is developing its own public key encryption besides already developed symmetric key encryption and hash
88. SPEED @ SINGLE THREAD i7 2.2GHz YPENATIVE CLALGORITHM VS AES CTROPTIMIZEDKEYLENGTH[bits]BLOCKSIZEENC/DECSPEED[Gbit/s]CL SPEEDAES SPEEDBAES CTR2561281,4011SCLIS4096∞6,7524,819CLOS5,3083,789CLAS6,6634,756CLUS6,8344,878CLES4,5443,243CLOB5,2633,757CLAB6,7994,853CLUB6,5944,707CLEB4,6403,312
99. USER ADJUSTABLE PARAMETERS CryptoLogica solutionsUser parametersSize [bits]Hybrid stream ciphersKey length256..4,294,967,296Hybrid block ciphersHash signature4 simple stream methodsHash length,5364 hybrid stream methodsStream offset8, 16, 32 or 644 hybrid block methodsStream sum8 hybrid hash methodsStream counterZero encryption overheadStream incrementIdentical ciphertext and plaintext bitrateBlock offsetIdentical ciphertext and plaintext file sizeBlock roundsEncryption speed almost independent on key lengthBlock counterHash speed almost independent on signatureBlock Increment
1010. NIST STS 2.1 RANDOMNESS TESTS CRYPTOLOGICA methods passed all NIST STS 2.1 tests, determining whether or not the sequence can be considered random, while being many times faster than AES. For example:CRYPTOLOGICA methods solved all security, method, technical and practical problems in symmetric key encryption and hash authentication and verification, both now and in the future!
11WORLDWIDE REPRESENTATIVE Prof. dr. Milan Prokin,,U.S. REPRESENTATIVEMichael Collins