Presentation on theme: "STRATEGIC ENCRYPTION www.crypto-logica.com. 2. SECURITY PROBLEMS & SOLUTION Features of CryptoLogica Encryption and Hash Future proof due to both ultimate."— Presentation transcript:
2. SECURITY PROBLEMS & SOLUTION Features of CryptoLogica Encryption and Hash Future proof due to both ultimate security and ultimate speed Unlimited key length (chosen by hardware/software embodiment) Unlimited hash length (chosen by hardware/software embodiment) Secure against faster computers due to longer keys Brutal force security due to longer keys Linear cryptanalysis security due to non-polynomial key finding Differential cryptanalysis security without weak keys Easily provable security due to simple algorithms Security beyond just key length due to user adjustable parameters Side-channel attack security due to lack of S-boxes, etc.
3. METHOD PROBLEMS & SOLUTION Features of CryptoLogica Encryption and Hash Non-polynomial key finding problem against cryptanalysis No matrix operations for simple hardware/software embodiments No vector operations for simple hardware/software embodiments No substitution (S) boxes for preventing side-channel attack Simple non-linear arithmetic for simple embodiments Simple design without a trap door preventing key finding Family of algorithms for further development and customization Unpublished algorithms for maximum top security Customizable algorithms for government security User adjustable parameters for mission-critical security
4. TECHNICAL PROBLEMS & SOLUTION Features of Cryptologica Encryption and Hash Highest encryption speed (several Gbit/s) on a single CPU thread Highest hashing speed (several Gbit/s) on a single CPU thread Ultralow latency for easy plug-in into current and new designs Small processing complexity for any hardware platform Small memory size for immediate applications anywhere Small memory bandwidth preventing memory bus bottleneck Low power consumption for portable and unattended devices Low heat dissipation for stealth and undercover operations Small weight of platform hardware for portable and aerial devices Small size of platform hardware for small devices
5. PRACTICAL PROBLEMS & SOLUTION Features of CryptoLogica Encryption and Hash Low cost of platform hardware for massive deployment Low cost of platform software for massive deployment Runs on any platform for installation on already deployed assets Simple and fast interfacing with top level applications Huge bit confusion by stream and block ciphers Huge bit diffusion by block ciphers Almost perfect randomness by stream and block ciphers Integer arithmetic running on any platform No multiplication for fast execution on general purpose processors No division for fast execution on general purpose processors
6. CRYPTOLOGICA SOLUTIONS CryptoLogica Team is developing its own public key encryption besides already developed symmetric key encryption and hash
8. SINGLE THREAD i7 2.2GHz TYPETYPE NATIVE CL ALGORITHM VS AES CTR OPTIMIZED KEY LENGTH [bits] BLOCK SIZE [bits] ENC/DEC SPEED [Gbit/s] CL SPEED AES SPEED B AES CTR ,4011 S CLIS40966,7524,819 S CLOS ,3083,789 S CLAS ,6634,756 S CLUS ,8344,878 S CLES ,5443,243 B CLOB ,2633,757 B CLAB ,7994,853 BCLUB ,5944,707 BCLEB ,6403,312
9. USER ADJUSTABLE PARAMETERS CryptoLogica solutionsUser parametersSize [bits] Hybrid stream ciphersKey length256..4,294,967,296 Hybrid block ciphersHash signature256..4,294,967,296 4 simple stream methodsHash length ,536 4 hybrid stream methodsStream offset8, 16, 32 or 64 4 hybrid block methodsStream sum8, 16, 32 or 64 8 hybrid hash methodsStream counter8, 16, 32 or 64 Zero encryption overheadStream increment8, 16, 32 or 64 Identical ciphertext and plaintext bitrate Block offset8, 16, 32 or 64 Identical ciphertext and plaintext file size Block rounds8, 16, 32 or 64 Encryption speed almost independent on key length Block counter8, 16, 32 or 64 Hash speed almost independent on signature Block Increment8, 16, 32 or 64
10. NIST STS 2.1 RANDOMNESS TESTS CRYPTOLOGICA methods passed all NIST STS 2.1 tests, determining whether or not the sequence can be considered random, while being many times faster than AES. For example: CRYPTOLOGICA methods solved all security, method, technical and practical problems in symmetric key encryption and hash authentication and verification, both now and in the future!
WORLDWIDE REPRESENTATIVE Prof. dr. Milan Prokin , , Prof. dr. Milan Prokin , , Michael Collins Michael Collins U.S. REPRESENTATIVE