We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byLeah Malone
Modified over 3 years ago
1. When reading the Sunday comics or your favorite comic book.
2.When reading the television guide to see what is coming on.
3. When reading the directions of a new board game.
4. When reading a bedtime story to a younger brother or sister.
5. When reading the directions to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies. **Dont forget to ask your parents for help with the oven.**
6. When reading road signs on a long trip. Are we there yet?
7. When playing license plate bingo. Youre required to read the states on the vehicles plates.
8. Whenever you read the grocery list to your Mom at the store. You may add an item or two!
9. Whenever you order food off a menu.
10. When working on a crossword puzzle.
11. Finding a DVD to watch before bed.
12. When you read or make birthday cards, Christmas cards, or any other holiday cards.
13. Whenever you find a book at the library. Using the Dewey Decimal System, using the computer search, or just thumbing through titles.
14. When you read the subtitles on television or a movie that is playing quietly in a doctors office.
15. Reading lyrics or sheet music.
16. When reading in the bathroom.
17. When you read the cereal box at breakfast time.
18. Reading the stats on baseball cards, Pokemon cards, or Yu-Gi-Oh cards.
19. Reading the directions for putting on your temporary tattoos.
20. Reading a letter from your best friend or your grandparents.
21. Reading notes left by your parents.
22. Whenever you read through a website or navigate through it to find the games.
23. When you read comments on your report card before your parents.
24. When you sneak to read your older sisters diary.
25. Whenever you read a calendar to figure out the month or day.
READING IS FUN!!!!!
25 seconds left….. 24 seconds left….. 23 seconds left…..
Jeopardy Topic 1Topic Q 1Q 6Q 11Q 16Q 21 Q 2Q 7Q 12Q 17Q 22 Q 3Q 8Q 13Q 18Q 23 Q 4Q 9Q 14Q 19Q 24 Q 5Q 10Q 15Q 20Q 25 Final Jeopardy.
Title Subtitle 1. A. B. C. C. * D. Click to try again! INCORRECT.
ABC Technology Project Mrs. Kiddle. ABCs of Technology Word 1 Word 2 Word 3 Word 4 Word 5 Word 6 Word 7 Word 8 Word 9 Word 19 Word 20 Word 21 Word 22.
We will resume in: 25 Minutes We will resume in: 24 Minutes.
WEEK 1 You have 10 seconds to name…
DIVIDING INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
GG Consulting, LLC I-SUITE. Source: TEA SHARS Frequently asked questions 2.
Addition 1’s to
Business Transaction Management Software for Application Coordination 1 Business Processes and Coordination.
Addition Facts = = =
Copyright © The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. Permission required for reproduction or display. Chapter 1 Image Slides.
My Alphabet Book 2 a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z My name is Autumn and I work hard at school.
SUBTRACTING INTEGERS 1. CHANGE THE SUBTRACTION SIGN TO ADDITION 2. TAKE THE INVERSE OF THE SECOND NUMBER 3. FOLLOW THE RULES FOR ADDITION 4. ADD THE OPPOSITE.
Chapter 13 How Cells Obtain Energy from Food Essential Cell Biology Third Edition Copyright © Garland Science 2010.
Chapter 5 Test Review Sections 5-1 through 5-4. Simplify each expression. 1)2) 3)4) 5) 6)
1 Chapter 1 The Study of Body Function Image PowerPoint Copyright © The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. Permission required for reproduction or display.
Lets play bingo!!. Calculate: MEAN Calculate: MEDIAN
You have been given a mission and a code. Use the code to complete the mission and you will save the world from obliteration…
Classroom Auxiliary: is, am, & are. You have ‘3 Seconds’ to answer each question.
1 Copyright © 2010, Elsevier Inc. All rights Reserved Fig 2.1 Chapter 2.
Squares and Square Root WALK. Solve each problem REVIEW:
MULT. INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
BT Wholesale October Creating your own telephone network WHOLESALE CALLS LINE ASSOCIATED.
Copyright © 2011, Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. Chapter 5 Author: Julia Richards and R. Scott Hawley.
By D. Fisher Geometric Transformations. Reflection, Rotation, or Translation 1.
Determine Eligibility Chapter 4. Determine Eligibility 4-2 Objectives Search for Customer on database Enter application signed date and eligibility determination.
©Brooks/Cole, 2001 Chapter 12 Derived Types-- Enumerated, Structure and Union.
1 Unit 5 Can you come to my party ? Section A. 2 Lead in What do you usually do on weekends? What weekend activities do you know?
Slide 1 Advanced Piloting Cruise Plot. Advanced Piloting Cruise United States Power Squadrons ® Part I Question 1 Question 2 Question 3 Question 4 Question.
NSCHS College Visit Sign Up Procedure 1.Determine which college(s) you want to sign up to visit with List of college visits are found on the CCC bulletin.
Year 6 mental test 5 second questions Multiplication and Division Tables knowledge.
Around the World AdditionSubtraction MultiplicationDivision AdditionSubtraction MultiplicationDivision.
© Charles van Marrewijk, An Introduction to Geographical Economics Brakman, Garretsen, and Van Marrewijk.
McDonald’s calendar 2009 January
24 Hour Clock We are learning how to read the 24 hour clock.
PSSA Preparation. Question 1(no calculator) D Question 2 (no calculator)
1 Unit 1 Kinematics Chapter 1 Day
How To Use Google Forms to Create A Test Quick Easy Self-Graded!! Instant Reports.
SIMOCODE-DP Software. Automation and Drives SIMOCODE-DP 3UF5 08/04 2 Protection Control Logic Communication SIMOCODE Software Communication Protection.
1 Breadth First Search s s Undiscovered Discovered Finished Queue: s Top of queue 2 1 Shortest path from s.
FACTORING Think unfoil Work down, Show all steps ax 2 + bx + c.
© 2012 National Heart Foundation of Australia. Slide 2.
Januar 2005 S M T O T F L
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.