We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byLeah Malone
Modified over 2 years ago
1. When reading the Sunday comics or your favorite comic book.
2.When reading the television guide to see what is coming on.
3. When reading the directions of a new board game.
4. When reading a bedtime story to a younger brother or sister.
5. When reading the directions to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies. **Dont forget to ask your parents for help with the oven.**
6. When reading road signs on a long trip. Are we there yet?
7. When playing license plate bingo. Youre required to read the states on the vehicles plates.
8. Whenever you read the grocery list to your Mom at the store. You may add an item or two!
9. Whenever you order food off a menu.
10. When working on a crossword puzzle.
11. Finding a DVD to watch before bed.
12. When you read or make birthday cards, Christmas cards, or any other holiday cards.
13. Whenever you find a book at the library. Using the Dewey Decimal System, using the computer search, or just thumbing through titles.
14. When you read the subtitles on television or a movie that is playing quietly in a doctors office.
15. Reading lyrics or sheet music.
16. When reading in the bathroom.
17. When you read the cereal box at breakfast time.
18. Reading the stats on baseball cards, Pokemon cards, or Yu-Gi-Oh cards.
19. Reading the directions for putting on your temporary tattoos.
20. Reading a letter from your best friend or your grandparents.
21. Reading notes left by your parents.
22. Whenever you read through a website or navigate through it to find the games.
23. When you read comments on your report card before your parents.
24. When you sneak to read your older sisters diary.
25. Whenever you read a calendar to figure out the month or day.
READING IS FUN!!!!!
By Louis Sachar There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom.
1.What do you like to do in the school holidays? I like to read story books at home. I like to travel with my parents. 2. What do you like doing with your.
1 Unit 5 Can you come to my party ? Section A. 2 Lead in What do you usually do on weekends? What weekend activities do you know?
Facebook Part I Building Your Profile Patrick Therrien Technology & Education Training Specialist.
25 seconds left….. 24 seconds left….. 23 seconds left…..
2 nd Grade Reading Units of Study #3 Readers Think About the Characters in their Books 2nd Grade Reading Unit of Study 3 – Readers Think About the Characters.
24 Hour Clock We are learning how to read the 24 hour clock.
Making A Slide Show 1.CLICK -- Start 2.CLICK -- Programs 3.CLICK -- Microsoft Power Point 4.Blank presentation box highlighted CLICK -- OK 5. CLICK --
How to create a wiki using pbwiki. Step 1: Choose a wiki website I have chosen.
Right Brain vs. Left Brain. Directions Get a blank sheet of lined paper. Every time you read a description or characteristic that applies to you, write.
1 Site Editing on the Portal. 2 After signing on, click on the plus sign for Sites :
Helping your child with Maths In Year 1. Helping your child with Maths Try to make maths as much fun as possible - games, puzzles and jigsaws are a great.
1. spend / (in) V-ing on + N Ex. I spent 300 dollars buying that present. 2. It takes + +to + V It costs + +to + V Ex. It takes me 30 minutes to get to.
CREATING A PAYMENT REQUEST FOR A NEW VENDOR HOW TO PAY AN INVOICE FOR A NEW VENDOR 1 Creating a Payment Request for a New Vendor.
Created by Gwendolyn Best Elapsed Time. Created by Gwendolyn Best Finding Elapsed Time Given a starting time and an ending time, find out how much time.
1 Wiki Tutorial. 2 Outline of Wiki Tutorial 1) Welcome and Introductions 2) What is a wiki, and why is it useful for our work in moving forward the program.
If You Give the Kids the DIBELS….. Presented by: Jacqueline Lampley Vicki OConnor.
Our library has two forms of encyclopedias: Hard copy and electronic versions. The first is simply the old-fashioned "book on the shelf" type of encyclopedia.
Anne-Todd Staples INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATIONS JULY 4TH TRADITIONS.
Page 1 of 37 Module 1: BLOCK 1 / MAIN MENU Objectives As a result of this module the student should demonstrate the following competencies: SoftLab Super.
1. What is it Advantages Process Instructions General Roster Advisor Constitution Interests Categories Photo Profile Navigation News/Events Roster Photos.
2nd Grade - Unit 1 - Readers Build Good Habits1 2 nd Grade Reading Units of Study Unit 1 Readers Build Good Habits.
THE ABCS OF KINDERGARTEN A If your child is absent, please call the school ( ) to let me know. A note stating the reason for the absence must.
Time Management Tips. 1. Estimate – Figure out realistic times for how long things take you and allow yourself enough time to complete them. If you find.
Click to edit Master title style Page - 1 OneSky Teams Step-by-Step Online Corporate Communication Support 2006.
1. 2 It’s almost time to take the Computer Based Exams (FCAT 2.0 and EOC)! Here are some important explanations and reminders to help you do your very.
UTICA COLLEGE Web Time Entry Users Guide SCT 2010 For more information contact Caren Summers, Payroll Coordinator or
MAKING THE MOST OF READING WITH YOUR CHILD A Montauk PTA Presentation, October 27, 2009 Presented by Patricia Byrne.
1 How to Enter Time. 2 Select: Log In Once logged in, Select: Employees.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.