2Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plant WhiteWater SeriesDF SeriesUC Series500 – 1500 Gallons per Day
3Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plant B. ECOPODTMECOPOD® SeriesECOPOD-C SeriesECOPOD-D Series500 – 1500 Gallons per Day2000 – 10,000 Gallons per Day3,000 – 500,000 Gallons per Day
4A. WhiteWater Series Introduction DF & UC Series are Aerobic Treatment Units (ATUs)Aerobic Treatment Units (ATUs) are similar to standard septic systems, they use oxygen to break down organic matter, much the same as municipal wastewater treatment systemsATUs are useful in environmentally sensitive areas or locations that are less suitable for conventional or gravity flow septic systems, such as inappropriate soil conditions where the water table is too high to allow the drainfield to operate effectively.
61. DF Series Characteristics Average effluent quality of 6 mg/L BOD5 and 7 mg/L TSS.Disposes of wastewater quietly, efficiently and with no odorDF40 & DF50 operates on same power as a light bulbLow initial capital cost & operationNo inner tank filters, screens or diffusers to serviceEnhances any on-site disposal systemFor use in adequate soils, smaller lots, high water tables, recreational areas or other difficult sites
71. DF Series Characteristics Unit provides 90% reduction of viruses; 99% reduction of viruses with disinfectionNitrates less than 10 MG/LWith proper operation 5/10 year limited warranty
81. DF Series Technical Data Model GPD Diameter Height Electrical Inlet/OutletDF404005.5'5'115v4"DF505006'DF606006'3"5'9"DF757506'9"6'2"DF100A10008'DF15015008'6"
92. UC Series Characteristics Average effluent quality of 6 mg/L BOD5 and 8 mg/L TSS.Disposes of wastewater quietly, efficiently and with no odorUC50 operates on same power as a light bulbLow initial capital cost & operationNo inner tank filters, screens or diffusers to serviceFor use in adequate soils, smaller lots, high water tables, recreational areas or other difficult sitesFor use where conventional septics are inadequate
102. UC Series Characteristics Unit provides 90% reduction of viruses; 99% reduction of viruses with disinfectionWith proper operation 5/10 year limited warranty
112. UC Series Technical Data Model GPD Diameter Height Electrical Inlet/OutletUC505005’6”5'115v4"UC606006‘3”5‘9”UC757506‘9"6‘2"DF909006'9"6'DF100A10008'DF12012007’8’6'6"DF15015008'6"
12B. ECOPODTM Characteristics ECOPOD® series is an Intra-Tank Bioreactor that can be inserted into an average sized onsite wastewater treatment tank or vault (round or rectangular).ECOPOD® series utilizes a Fixed Film process which is characteristically stable, reliable and robust.Fixed Film is a preferred treatment process in many areas for onsite wastewater treatment systems.Ideally suited for individual residential installations, cluster designs, and small-to-medium commercial applications.
13B. ECOPODTM Fixed Bed Material Structured plastic bodies in defined installations (not poured materials)
141. ECOPOD® Series Available Sizes Available Shapes Tank Material Units I.D. Size (GPD)EEEE-100A ,000E ,500Available ShapesRectangular or RoundTank MaterialFiberglass ConstructionConcrete Construction
151. ECOPOD® Series Characteristics 1. Efficiently reducing All the following in a single tank:BOD (Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) is a chemical procedure for determining how fast biological organisms use up oxygen in a body of water).TSS (Total Suspended Solid (TSS) is mainly organic in nature, is visible and can be removed from the wastewater by physical/ mechanical means).Nitrification (the biological conversion of ammonia to nitrate)De-nitrificationNutrients
161. ECOPOD® Series Characteristics (Cont. -1) 2. Tested under NSF Standard 40 and exceeds Class I requirements for effluent quality.3. Minimum sludge production reduces pump out costs4. No mixed liquor suspended solids eliminate washouts, Odorless6. Easy to Install, Simple to operate and maintain.8. Quiet operation - external aerator9. Suitable for intermittent usage10. Out of sight installation
172. ECOPOD-C Series Available Sizes Tank Material Units I.D. Size (GPD) Fiberglass ConstructionConcrete Construction *
182. ECOPOD-C Series Characteristics 1. It can provide treatment levels below 20 BOD5, 20 TSS and 10 TN, while treating domestic wastewater.2. Delta Environmental Products offers a full spectrum of Onsite Decentralized Wastewater Treatment Products to the Residential and Commercial marketplace.
202. ECOPOD-C SeriesA. Wastewater enters the Primary Tank from facility/systemB. Debris and setteable solids settle to the bottom of the primary Tank, where anaerobic decomposition beginsAB
212. ECOPOD-C SeriesC. Wastewater enters the reactor chamber (BIOPOD) where it flows over the attached growth media. Aerobically-changed bacteria on the media digest the biodegradable waste, converting it to carbon dioxide and water. Air compressor feed air to the system.AB
222. ECOPOD-C SeriesD. Chemical effluent exits the tank to move to the disposal system.ADBC
243. ECOPOD-D Series The following is used for the illustration. A. Air Blower Unit B. Electrical Control Console C. Flow Proportioning Chamber D. Service Walkway/Grating E. Secondary Clarifier with Chlorination
253. ECOPOD-D Series Available Sizes Typical Applications: 3,000 to 500,000 GPDTypical Applications:Remote housing developments and neighborhoodsMotels and hotelsHospitalsApartment complexesMilitary facilitiesIndustrial facilitiesMobile home parksSchoolsResort areasCondominiumsHighway rest areasPower stationsVineyards