We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byKylie Cross
Modified over 2 years ago
1. Christ for the world! we sing; The world to Christ we bring, With loving zeal; The poor and them that mourn, The faint and overborne, Sin-sick and sorrowworn, Whom Christ doth heal. 1 - Christ for the World We Sing Words by: Samuel Wolcott Music by: Felice De Giardini © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal
1 - Christ for the World We Sing © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal
2. Christ for the world! we sing; The world to Christ we bring, With fervent prayer; The wayward and the lost, By restless passions tossed, Redeemed at countless cost From dark despair. 2 - Christ for the World We Sing Words by: Samuel Wolcott Music by: Felice De Giardini © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal
2 - Christ for the World We Sing © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal
3. Christ for the world! we sing; The world to Christ we bring, With one accord, With us the work to share, With us reproach to dare, With us the cross to bear, For Christ our Lord. 3 - Christ for the World We Sing Words by: Samuel Wolcott Music by: Felice De Giardini © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal
3 - Christ for the World We Sing © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal
4. Christ for the world! we sing; The world to Christ we bring, With joyful song; The newborn souls whose days, Reclaimed from error's ways, Inspired with hope and praise, To Christ belong. 4 - Christ for the World We Sing Words by: Samuel Wolcott Music by: Felice De Giardini © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal
4 - Christ for the World We Sing © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal
1. Oft we come together, Oft we sing and pray; Here we bring our offering On this holy day. 1 - Oft We Come Together Words and Music: Tillit S. Teddlie.
Oh, My Little Lambs. Oh, my little lambs, wandering on the lonely plain. Someday you may fall, overcome by your despair. Weak, wounded soul, no one will.
1-6 Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer! Sing, O Earth, His wonderful love proclaim! Hail Him! hail Him! highest archangels in glory; Strength and.
Oh, My Little Lambs O, my little lambs, Wandering on the lonely plain, Someday you may fall, Overcome by your despair. Weak, wounded soul, No-one will.
Come, let us all unite and sing - God is love! While heaven and earth their praises bring - God is love! Let every soul from sin awake, Each in his heart.
1. There is a place of quiet rest, Near to the heart of God, A place where sin can not molest, Near to the heart of God. 1 – There is a Place of Quiet.
Sing we the King who is coming to reign: Glory to Jesus, the Lamb that was slain! Life and salvation his empire shall bring, Joy to the nations when Jesus.
BTBC D-Now Sing to the King Sing to the ring who is coming to reign Glory to Jesus, the Lamb that was slain Life and salvation His empire shall.
1. Come, ye disconsolate, wherever ye languish; Come, at the mercy seat fervently kneel; Here bring your wounded hearts, here tell your anguish; Earth.
They’ll Know We Are Christians By Our Love We are one in the Spirit, We are one in the Lord, We are one in the Spirit, We are one in the Lord,
We are one in the Spirit, we are one in the Lord And we pray that all unity may one day be restored They’ll Know We Are Christians by Our Love - slide.
He is Lord, he is Lord; He is risen from the dead, and he is Lord; Every knee shall bow, every tongue confess That Jesus Christ is Lord.
CLOSING WORSHIP. Come, Now is the Time to Worship 2.
1. Christ, the Lord, is risen today, Hallelujah! Sons of men and an-gels say, Hallelujah! Raise your joys and triumphs high, Hallelujah! Sing, ye heavens.
Today we,7T, have thought of presenting you a power point about remembrance day.
Aarons Blessing 1/4 from Numbers 6:4, adapted by Joe Romeo The Lord bless you and keep you, The Lord make face shine upon you, And the Lord be gracious.
By: Hillsong WE THE REDEEMED There is nothing like Your love.
BTBC D-Now Turn your ear to heaven and hear the noise inside The sound of angels awe the sound of angels songs and all this for a King We could.
Christians, awake, salute the happy morn Whereon the Saviour of the world was born; Rise to adore the mystery of love, Which hosts of angels chanted from.
Wonderful, Merciful Savior Wonderful, merciful Savior, Precious Redeemer And Friend. Dawn Rodgers & Eric Wyse.
Words and Music by Graham Kendrick © 1997 Make Way Music Used By Permission. CCL Licence No To You O Lord.
Reap me the earth as a harvest to God, Gather and bring it again, All that is his, to the Maker of all; Lift it and offer it high:
1. Oh, how He loves you and me. Oh, how He loves you and me; He gave His life, what more could He give? Oh, how He loves you; Oh, how he loves me; Oh,
Light of the world, You stepped down into darkness, Opened my eyes, let me see, Beauty that made this heart adore You, Hope of a life spent with You. Here.
You Are My Son 1. ‘You are my son’. The voice from heaven is clear This chosen one announces God’s kingdom near. He speaks with authority, Sickness healed.
1. Come, let us all u - nite to sing, God is love; Let heav n and earth their prais-es bring, God is love; Let ev - ry soul from.
I’m singing for my LORD I’m singing for my Lord Everywhere I go Singing of His wondrous love That the world may know How He saved a wretch like me By.
Freedom We Know. We ’ re gonna dance dance dance We ’ re gonna dance dance dance.
Sing to the Lord with joyful song, Lift up your hearts, your voices raise; To us his gracious gifts belong, To him our songs of love and praise.
Words and Music by Rob Smith © 1994 Rob Smith Used By Permission. CCL Licence No In Jesus Name We Trust.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.