Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Presentation is loading. Please wait.

1 01 2 3 4 5 km. 2 Preliminary volumes Zirkon Gamma Gross rock volume: 4,6 – 7,2 Mm 3 HCPV: 1,0 – 1,7 Mm 3 If oil; STOOIP: 0,8 – 1,3 SMm 3 Chance of making.

Similar presentations


Presentation on theme: "1 01 2 3 4 5 km. 2 Preliminary volumes Zirkon Gamma Gross rock volume: 4,6 – 7,2 Mm 3 HCPV: 1,0 – 1,7 Mm 3 If oil; STOOIP: 0,8 – 1,3 SMm 3 Chance of making."— Presentation transcript:

1 km

2 2 Preliminary volumes Zirkon Gamma Gross rock volume: 4,6 – 7,2 Mm 3 HCPV: 1,0 – 1,7 Mm 3 If oil; STOOIP: 0,8 – 1,3 SMm 3 Chance of making a discovery: 44% If discovery: chance of oil: 70% chance of gas: 30% Zirkon Beta Gross rock volume: 3,5 – 6,5 Mm3 HCPV: 0,7 – 1,6 Mm3 If oil; STOOIP: 0,5 – 1,3 SMm3 Chance of making a discovery: 50% If discovery: chance of oil: 50% chance of gas: 50% Zirkon Alfa Gross rock volume: 7,0 – 11,0 Mm3 HCPV: 1,4 – 2,8 Mm3 If oil; STOOIP: 1,1 – 2,2 SMm3 Chance of making a discovery: 69% If discovery: chance of oil: 40% chance of gas: 60% Jaspis Zirkon Alfa Zirkon Beta Zirkon Gamma km

3 3 Top Brent; old interpretation Top Brent; new interpretation Zirkon Alfa Zirkon Beta Zirkon Gamma

4 4 Topp Ness Bunn kritt Topp NER ST8511R92 ST9607FAR Topp Tarbert Zirkon Beta

5 5 Topp Tarbert Topp Ness Bunn kritt Topp NER ST8511R92 ST9607FAR Zirkon Beta

6 Zirkon Gamma L 2795 L 2753 L 2795 (Far offset -96, WG) – Zirkon Gamma (north) L 2753 (Far offset -96, WG) – Zirkon Gamma (south)

7 7 ST 9607 far offset amplitudes draped on top of Tarbert structure Gullfaks Zirkon Gamma Zirkon Alfa Zirkon Beta B-35 gas South North Prospect evaluation focusing specifically on the; trapping geometry Evaluate of the process of the slump geometry. Discuss the fluid fill/migration route Establish a drilling and drainage strategy.


Download ppt "1 01 2 3 4 5 km. 2 Preliminary volumes Zirkon Gamma Gross rock volume: 4,6 – 7,2 Mm 3 HCPV: 1,0 – 1,7 Mm 3 If oil; STOOIP: 0,8 – 1,3 SMm 3 Chance of making."

Similar presentations


Ads by Google