1. Introduction 3D-Hubs …worldwide network of available 3D-printers…. …connect printer owners to anyone who wants to have something printed…
1. Introduction 3D-Hubs To print: 1. Get a 3D design (yeggi.com / thingiverse / …) 2. Upload file to 3D-Hubs.com 3. Get a quote and order it 4. Have it printed and pick up (or have it delivered) 3D-Idea!
1. Introduction 3DHubs - monthly meetup’s: Third Thursday of the Month (+-) - community: have printers running – share experiences! - independent from any printer manufacturer - transparent: (no. of printers, types, what’s printed, which colors, …) - way to reach us: Old community: Old community:
2. News 3D-pen – on Kickstarter / $ 75 A flying 3D-printer. 3D-printing combined with Drone-tech Trendwatching Source: Google trends
3. Dutch Technology Week of Wonders Sponsored by: ING - ASML - Technische Universiteit Eindhoven - Brainport Industries - Philips - TNO - PANalytical - NXP Semiconductors - DAF - VDL Groep - VanderLande - Eindhoven365 - Accenture - Fontys Hogescholen - EY - FME - Summa College - AutomotiveNL - Bosch - FEI - Food Connection Point - High Tech Campus Eindhoven - AAE - TMC - Govers Accountants - De Brabantse Kempen - Brabant voor Techniek - Brainport Development - Studio040
4. Upcoming events May, 18 th -24 th Dutch Week of Wonders May, 19 th BNR Eyeopeners Innovation LIVE – HighTechCampus (+tour) 16:30 – 22:00 May, 30 th Shapeways 3D Printing Factory in Eindhoven (FULL) June, 3 rd 3rd International Edition Internet of Things Event High Tech Campus Eindhoven June, 19 th 3D-Hubs, meetup (Perhaps - By Flow – foldable 3D-printer!) July, 17 th 3D-Hubs, meetup (Special Guest: Hilde Sevens, Autodesk) August, 21 st 3D-Hubs, meetup
5. Tour AddLab!
6. Networking time! Next meetup: June 19th, location Eindhoven