2Keterangan Tentang Obat ReadingKeterangan Tentang ObatSecretolytic agentComposition5 ml elixir bromhexine HCL 4 mgIndicatorFor productive cough i.e. cough to influenza (flu), cough in acute/chronic bronchitis and asthma
3Adults & Children > 10 years : 3 x 2 tsps DosageElixirAdults & Children > 10 years : 3 x 2 tspsChildren 5-10 years : 3 x 1 tspsChildren 2-5 years : 3 x ½ tspsChildren, 2 years : 3 x ¼ tspsOr according to doctor’s prescription.The elixir suitable for diabetic patients,Since it does not contain sugar.
4Store in a safe place out of reach of Side EffectOccasionally gastro intestinal side effects may occur but these are almost in variable mild. Headache, Vertigo, sweating, skin rash and an increase in transminase have been reported rarely.Store in a safe place out of reach ofChildren
51. 5 ml elixir bromhexine HCL 4 mg is the … of the medicinea. dosageb. Compositionc. side effectsd. indicator
62. What is the medicine for ? a. Headacheb. Skin rashc. Vertigod. Cough
73. A three years old child who suffers from cough should take …tsps.a. ¼b. ½c. 1d. 1 ½
84. “ ...transaminase have been reported rarely. The underlined word means …happeningoftennot oftenCommonlyUsual
95. These are the side effects of consuming this medicine, except …a. vertigob. sweatingc. skin rashd. stomachache
106. We should put this kind of medicine in a place which cannot be …easily bychildren.a. takenb. rejectedc. thrownd. refused
11Perbandingan (Comparison) Perbandingan keadaan suatu benda(Comparative adjective)Tingkat sama (positive) :as adjective asb. Tingkat lebih (comparative) :adjective + er than/more adjective thanTingkat Lebih (superlative) :The adjective + est/ The most adjective
12Satu Suku Kata Tall taller tallest Big Bigger Biggest Young younger youngest
13Dua Suku Kata Happy Happier Happiest Easy Easier Easiset Cleaver CleverercleverestSimpleSimplestModernMore ModernMost ModernStupidMore StupidMost Stupid
14Tiga Suku Kata Expensive more expensive most expensive Beautiful more beautifulmostbeautifulDangerousmore dangerousmost dangerous
15Pekecualian good better best bad worse worst old older elder oldest eldestfarFartherfurtherfarthestfurthest
16Contoh Kalimat My house is as beautiful as yours. This book is thicker than that one.Dian is more popular than Andin.Himalaya is the highest mountainin the world.I think snake is the most dangerousanimal.
171. Via : I think TV is …than a radio. Tia : of course, It has audio and visualsystem.a. Interestingb. More interestingc. As interesting asd. The most interesting
182. Budi : We are in hurry. I think we’d better use motorcycle.Rudy : Yes, I agree with you. It’s …a. Fastb. As fast asc. Fasterd. The fastest
193. Dody : Do you like living in this country side?Edo : Of course I think living isthe countryside is …thanin the big cities.a. Peaceb. Peacefulc. more peacefuld. the most peaceful
204. Amy : How tall are you?Nanda : I am 160cm.What about you?Amy : 150cm so you are…me.a. taller thanb. shorter thanc. the tallestd. the shortest
215. Rini : Reggie is always so polite. Hasan : You are right. Not manypeople are polite as he is.Rini : What about Royani?I think Royani behaveseven…Hasan : That’s true.a. more politelyb. the most politelyc. politelyd. politer
22Ungkapan Permintaan Ijin Can I …, please?Excuse me, do you think I could … ?Would it be possible …?Could I ….May I …?Do you mind if I ….?I was wondering if I could …
23Memberi Ijin Sure Yes, of course Certainly Go ahead By all means Not at all
24Ungkapan Menolak Memberi Ijin Sorry But I …I’d rather you didn’tWell actually I’d rather you didn’t …I am afraid not
251. In a fashion shopYoung lady : Excuse me, …Shop assistant : Sure, Madam, The fittingroom is over there.a. Do you think I could try this dress on?b. Do you agree to try this onc. What are you going to try this on?d. Could you try this dress on, please?
262. Daughter : Dad …?Father : With whom will you go?Daughter : with aunt Anita.Father : All right. Be careful thenCan you tell me?May I go the cinema?Shall I do it for you?Could you tell me the truth?
273. Riani : What is the meaning of this word?Sita : Sorry I don’t know. Why don’tyou look it up in the dictionary?Riani : I don’t bring it. …?Sita : Sure. Here you are.
28a. Where is your dictionary? b. Do you have a dictionary?c. Your dictionary is very importantthis moment.d. Can I borrow your dictionary?
294. Student : Would you mind if I turn on the lamp sir? It is gettingdark here.Teacher : …a. certainlyb. not at allc. of coursed. sure
305. Man : Can I submit the identity card tomorrow?Clerk : … It should be now.a. of courseb. go aheadc. I am afraid you can’td. You can’t do that