Presentation on theme: "Keterangan Tentang Obat Secretolytic agent Composition 5 ml elixir bromhexine HCL 4 mg Indicator For productive cough i.e. cough to influenza (flu), cough."— Presentation transcript:
Keterangan Tentang Obat Secretolytic agent Composition 5 ml elixir bromhexine HCL 4 mg Indicator For productive cough i.e. cough to influenza (flu), cough in acute/chronic bronchitis and asthma Reading
Dosage Elixir Adults & Children > 10 years : 3 x 2 tsps Children 5-10 years : 3 x 1 tsps Children 2-5 years : 3 x ½ tsps Children, 2 years : 3 x ¼ tsps Or according to doctor’s prescription. The elixir suitable for diabetic patients, Since it does not contain sugar.
Side Effect Occasionally gastro intestinal side effects may occur but these are almost in variable mild. Headache, Vertigo, sweating, skin rash and an increase in transminase have been reported rarely. Store in a safe place out of reach of Children
•1. 5 ml elixir bromhexine HCL 4 mg is the … of the medicine a. dosage b. Composition c. side effects d. indicator
2. What is the medicine for ? a. Headache b. Skin rash c. Vertigo d. Cough
3. A three years old child who suffers from cough should take …tsps. a. ¼ b. ½ c. 1 d. 1 ½
4. “...transaminase have been reported rarely. The underlined word means …happening a.often b.not often c.Commonly d.Usual
5. These are the side effects of consuming this medicine, except … a. vertigo b. sweating c. skin rash d. stomachache
6. We should put this kind of medicine in a place which cannot be …easily by children. a. taken b. rejected c. thrown d. refused
Perbandingan (Comparison) Perbandingan keadaan suatu benda (Comparative adjective) a.Tingkat sama (positive) : as adjective as b. Tingkat lebih (comparative) : adjective + er than/more adjective than c.Tingkat Lebih (superlative) : The adjective + est/ The most adjective
Satu Suku Kata Talltallertallest BigBiggerBiggest Youngyoungeryoungest
Dua Suku Kata HappyHappierHappiest EasyEasierEasiset CleaverCleverercleverest SimpleSimplest ModernMore ModernMost Modern StupidMore StupidMost Stupid
Tiga Suku Kata Expensivemore expensive most expensive Beautifulmore beautiful most beautiful Dangerousmore dangerous most dangerous
Contoh Kalimat My house is as beautiful as yours. This book is thicker than that one. Dian is more popular than Andin. Himalaya is the highest mountain in the world. I think snake is the most dangerous animal.
1. Via : I think TV is …than a radio. Tia : of course, It has audio and visual system. a. Interesting b. More interesting c. As interesting as d. The most interesting
2. Budi : We are in hurry. I think we’d better use motorcycle. Rudy : Yes, I agree with you. It’s … a. Fast b. As fast as c. Faster d. The fastest
3. Dody: Do you like living in this country side? Edo: Of course I think living is the countryside is …than in the big cities. a. Peace b. Peaceful c. more peaceful d. the most peaceful
4. Amy: How tall are you? Nanda: I am 160cm. What about you? Amy: 150cm so you are…me. a. taller than b. shorter than c. the tallest d. the shortest
5. Rini: Reggie is always so polite. Hasan: You are right. Not many people are polite as he is. Rini: What about Royani? I think Royani behaves even… Hasan : That’s true. a. more politely b. the most politely c. politely d. politer
Ungkapan Permintaan Ijin •Can I …, please? •Excuse me, do you think I could … ? •Would it be possible …? •Could I …. •May I …? •Do you mind if I ….? •I was wondering if I could …
Memberi Ijin •Sure •Yes, of course •Certainly •Go ahead •By all means •Not at all
Ungkapan Menolak Memberi Ijin •Sorry But I … •I’d rather you didn’t •Well actually I’d rather you didn’t … •I am afraid not
1. In a fashion shop Young lady : Excuse me, … Shop assistant : Sure, Madam, The fitting room is over there. a. Do you think I could try this dress on? b. Do you agree to try this on c. What are you going to try this on? d. Could you try this dress on, please?
2. Daughter : Dad …? Father : With whom will you go? Daughter : with aunt Anita. Father : All right. Be careful then a.Can you tell me? b.May I go the cinema? c.Shall I do it for you? d.Could you tell me the truth?
3. Riani : What is the meaning of this word? Sita : Sorry I don’t know. Why don’t you look it up in the dictionary? Riani : I don’t bring it. …? Sita : Sure. Here you are.
a. Where is your dictionary? b. Do you have a dictionary? c. Your dictionary is very important this moment. d. Can I borrow your dictionary?
4. Student : Would you mind if I turn on the lamp sir? It is getting dark here. Teacher : … a. certainly b. not at all c. of course d. sure
5. Man : Can I submit the identity card tomorrow? Clerk : … It should be now. a. of course b. go ahead c. I am afraid you can’t d. You can’t do that