Presentation on theme: "MATERI DePe ratuagung’11 Referensi : 1. CARLINER, SAUL. 2003. Training Design Basics. American Society for Training & Development (ASTD) Press."— Presentation transcript:
MATERI DePe ratuagung’11 Referensi : 1. CARLINER, SAUL. 2003. Training Design Basics. American Society for Training & Development (ASTD) Press.
1. Dasar-Dasar Desain Pelatihan overview of the issues you need to consider when designing courses concepts of human performance improvement adult learning.
2. Dasar-dasar Perencanaan Sebuah Proyek Pelatihan overview of the design process and suggests ways to answer the question, "How much time is needed to design and develop a course," even before you start development describes the roles that people play on a training project suggests ways for effectively working with clients.
3. Informasi/Modal Dasar Yang Diperlukan untuk Memulai Sebuah Proyek Pelatihan identifies the information you need to make effective design decisions, why you need that information offers suggestions on how to get that information when you have a tight schedule.
4. Perumusan Tujuan/Target how to concretely state the goals of a course how to assess whether learners have achieved those goals (a step you perform before beginning to design courses).
5. Manajemen Pelatihan explains the general structure of a course how to divide content into units.
6. Strategi Penyampaian Materi explores a variety of ways to present content so that it engages learners and they retain the material.
7. Merumuskan Materi Pelatihan identifies the types of materials you must develop for courses, including student materials, visuals (such as slides or transparencies) instructor notes for classroom and workbook-based courses.
8. Menyusun Materi Pembelajaran describes guidelines for writing and designing student and instructor materials, as well as considerations for producing them.
9. Pengecekan Qualitas (Evaluasi) explains how to conduct reviews and pilot classes to ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of the materials.
10. Administrasi Pelatihan makes clear the responsibilities of course designers and developers after a course "goes public."