Presentation on theme: "Laurent Deletombe Master CEE 16/11/10. #) Introduction: Presentation of the problem #) Statement of the global situation: - Energy and environment - French."— Presentation transcript:
#) Introduction: Presentation of the problem #) Statement of the global situation: - Energy and environment - French example #) Environmental house constructions #) Economic aspect #) Conclusion
Ecolonomical = Ecological + Economical But what is the most important for a household : environment or savings???
- Global warming (greenhouse effect, CO 2 emissions...) - Energy requirements are continually increasing - Wordwilde decrease in fossil fuel (oil, coal, gas) and uranium resources - Slowly developing of alternatives (clean and renewable energy)
Building sector 42% of final energy consumed that is, about 1 toe/inhabitant/year ( 1toe = 7 x ) 23% of national CO 2 emissions Heating and electric bills increasing Necessity for a new regulation (RT 2005, RT 2012)
- Applied since 2006 for new building construction including individual houses - Goal: reduction of energy consumption at 150kWh/m 2 /year ( approximately 300kWh/m 2 /year for old constructions) - Elements considered : geographical zone, lighting, heating, ventilation, thermal insulation, hot water production
- Published the 27/10/10 in the « Journal Officiel » - Applied the : 28/10/11 for service sector and public buildings 01/01/13 for residential sector - Upgrade of RT 2005 : similar conditions (insulating, heating, geographical zone,...) but the aim is to reduce to 50kWh/m 2 /year the energy consumption and to incorporate a BBC construct.
- Official energy label, applied with RT 2012 - Reduction of energy consumption <50kWh/m2/year
- Voluntary approach - 14 performance targets (with different levels according to performance)
- Money = 1 st priority for a large number of persons - Constructions, renovations or investments are expansives Governmental aids ( reductions in taxes ) are they enough incentive?
- Energy control is the key of our future, of our environment. - Many solutions exist but : #) Are they applicable? #) Are they understood? #) Are they efficient? However this ecolonomical concept is one of these keys.