Presentation on theme: "SPANISH EDUCATION Spanish education is divided into infant education, primary education and secundary education Education is compulsory and free from."— Presentation transcript:
Spanish education is divided into infant education, primary education and secundary education Education is compulsory and free from 6 to 16 in Spain. It is supported by the Government in each Region (families have to pay personal material: books, notebooks, ballspens…). Though infant education is not compulsary, Government guarantee enough places for those who request it.
Spanish infant education is divided into two cycles. The first one is for children that are between 0 – 3 years old. It is not free though there are aid programmes for families that have economic problems. It´s taught in nursery schools, kindergarden or day cares. The second cycle is for children that are between 3 and 6 years old. This cycle is free, but school material is not included. This cycle is taught at primary schools.
1. To know the own and other body and respect the differences. 2. To observe and explore their natural and social environment. 3. To acquire autonomy progressively in their daily routines activities. 4. To develop their affective skills. 5. To interact with others and acquire progressively guidelines for coexistence and social relations as well as practice the peaceful resolution of conflicts.
6. To develop communication skills in different languages and forms of expression. 7. To start the logical-mathematical skills, reading and writing skills. 8. To use gesture, rhythm and movement as resources to develop the personality of the children. To sum up: The aim of infant education is to help to develop the physical, social, affective and intellectual child development.
1. Knowledge about themselves and personal autonomy. 2. Knowledge about the enviorenment. 3. Languages: comunication and representation.
* The foreing language learning is started in the first course of the second cycle, when children are 3 years old. * Value education is very important in every area especially coexistence, equal opportunities between women and men in family, social and school context. * The main work method is based on experiences, activity, play and are put in practice in a affectionate and confiance enviorenment to increase their self-esteem and social integration.
1. Significant and constructive learning. 2. Autonomy and liberty principle. 3. Self-esteem and self-concept
ACTIVITY PRINCIPLE 1. Proyects. The object is that pupil is concentrated on their work and feel responsible about it, attempting overcome the difficulties. The proyects must be interesting and stimulating for children. 2. Activity corners. They allow the active participation of children. 3. Workshops. They contribute to achieve space and temporal ideas.
EXPERIENCE PRINCIPLE It is esential to involve children in their own learning. LUDIC PRINCIPLE Games stimulate the intelectual structures development children. It makes easier children concentrate and memorize. It´s important to propose interesting games for children.
GLOBALIZATION PRINCIPLE It allows children to find, notice, analyse and understand the world. CREATIVITY PRINCIPLE It is in Infant Education where children are invited to reach that different way to think. Actual society asks people to solve problems in a effective way. SOCIALIZATION PRINCIPLE Pupils must be prepared to live in a society. Classroom is a place that encourages relationships.
PERSONALIZATION PRINCIPLE Personalized education Every pupil is consired unique. Methodology It is based on promoting the involvelment of every comunity educative member.
NORMALIZATION PRINCIPLE It consists of habits achievement. Life practice habits: greetings, daily routines, control movements, relation with others. Socio-experimental habits: respect regulations, respect and practice rules behaviour.
Music:Taiku Chris Spheers Pictures: CEIP Franciso Argos. Venta de Baños. España. Comenius teachers team CEIP Francisco Argos