We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byJaclyn Worm
Modified over 2 years ago
10 IMPORTANT POINTS TO FINISH YOUR STUDY IN TIME Mohd Talib Latif
1. PASSION ON YOUR WORK! Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you. Oprah Winfrey Oprah Winfrey
2. BELIEVE YOU CAN! Believe you can succeed you will
3. CURE YOUR EXCUSITIES The failure disease
4. USE THE POWER OF NOW Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle, Eckhart Tolle Get in gear and GO!
5. IF YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT EFFICIENT, WORK HARD!
6. BE CREATIVE, THINK NOVELTY: YOU ARE PhD STUDENT!
7. ASK FOR SECOND OPINION Always discuss and ask for opinion especially from the expert
8. DO NOT EXPECT PERFECTION
9. KEEP WRITING! Keep writing think audience/reader
10. STAY FOCUS concentrate-on-writing "Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun's rays do not burn until brought to a focus." ~Alexander Graham Bell~
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
Power Process Be here now. Copyright © Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.Be here now - 2 Why be here now? Do what you’re doing when you’re.
The A B Cs of Finals. A spire to be done with papers before exams start Try to get final papers done before final exams begin If you cant be done with.
1. READYRESPONSIBLE RESPECTFUL Five Classroom Rules 2 The purpose of this lesson is for all of your students to have an understanding of your 5 classroom.
Submitted by Danny Hearit, Alma College.
Learning area 1 Who am I?. I am special because… All humans have some things in common…. –They all need food and water to stay alive. –They all breathe.
Lap 1. the to and he a I you it of in Lap 2.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
Embedded Assessment One. Assignment Your assignment is to write a personal narrative about an incident that brought about change in your life.
Items to Include in Your Lesson Presentation 1.How will you get the content in to your Tablet so you can use the power of digital ink and other Tablet.
Index it! You are learning how to condense information and to represent it visually in order to have a deeper understanding of the work and to have learnt.
10 Tips for presenting at conferences Guide for students presenting their first seminar.
Annoying things about history teachers: They make you think too hard, stay awake in class, and do homework!!! They say that grades dont count when everyone.
Proper Classroom Behavior and Expectations of a CP Biology Student.
You are going to create a power point on a career/job that you want to achieve in the future. Each slide will give information about the job/career you.
Welcome to Navigation 101 Lesson 3: Improving Academically.
Writing the Literary Analysis- First Person Poetry Some Observations after reading your microthemes.
Goal Setting. Goals Something that you want and are willing to work for. Something that you want and are willing to work for. Why set goals? Why set goals?
Characteristics of. Personal~having to do with oneself Narrative~telling a story A personal narrative is a story about yourself!
Making the most of Feedback Chris Doye Institute for Academic Development University of Edinburgh 2012.
Staying Safe on DB Primary Click to continue. In DB Primary, there are a number of ways that you can learn about keeping safe online... Click to continue.
As each picture is revealed, you will move to the yes or no side of the classroom. You will pair up with someone else on the same side and do a Timed-Pair-Share.
Lesson Objectives By the end of this lesson we will: 1. Be able to plan an essay on the poetry question.
Step 1 Goal Setting. The crucial thing to do when you’re starting to study is to set your goals. Knowing your goals helps you see WHY you’re putting yourself.
We are learning about Polygons! About what you may ask, Polygons! They are all around us! No Mrs. Shipley is not CRAZY!
I.T Voluntary Blog Week 3 Self assessment. I am looking at my plans (fishbone, mindmap) to make sure that I am on track= 0 I never really look back at.
An Essay Rubric A tool teachers use to grade an essay A list of traits good writing should include A tool students use to remind them what to include in.
The Power of a Teacher: Larry Bell Redelivery & Refresher
Learning for Tomorrow’s World Mock Exams – What Do I Do Now?
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.