We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byJaclyn Worm
Modified over 3 years ago
10 IMPORTANT POINTS TO FINISH YOUR STUDY IN TIME Mohd Talib Latif
1. PASSION ON YOUR WORK! Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you. Oprah Winfrey Oprah Winfrey
2. BELIEVE YOU CAN! Believe you can succeed you will
3. CURE YOUR EXCUSITIES The failure disease
4. USE THE POWER OF NOW Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle, Eckhart Tolle Get in gear and GO!
5. IF YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT EFFICIENT, WORK HARD!
6. BE CREATIVE, THINK NOVELTY: YOU ARE PhD STUDENT!
7. ASK FOR SECOND OPINION Always discuss and ask for opinion especially from the expert
8. DO NOT EXPECT PERFECTION
9. KEEP WRITING! Keep writing think audience/reader
10. STAY FOCUS http://www.badlanguage.net/how-to- concentrate-on-writing "Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun's rays do not burn until brought to a focus." ~Alexander Graham Bell~
ALEXANDER GRAHAM BELL. Alexander Graham Bell History Alexander Graham Bell was born in Edinburgh, Scotland on March 3, Occupation: Inventor,
What is this?. But who is the mastermind? Alexander Graham Bell -Father of telephone. -Born March 3, 1847, in Edinburgh, Scotland. -Born in a family.
ECCE S PEAKING Useful language & expressions. G IVING YOUR OPINION If you ask me… Well, I feel that …. I’m sure / not sure that…. As for me…. Personally,
Creating a positive classroom atmosphere
Energy and Persistence conquer all things. - Benjamin Franklin.
Managing Work Stress Stay Healthy. Live Longer. Achieve More. Presented by: Oleksandr Svitych Albemarle Hungary Global Centre of Excellence Budapest 2011.
HOW TO GIVE AN EXCELLENT PRESENTATION OR SPEECH. “90 % of how well the talk will go is determined before the speaker steps on the platform.” -Somers White.
December 1, 2008 "Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." - Conrad.
You should have your journal and folders out Sharpen pencil Begin warm-up.
Method acting and Stanislavski's system
Franchesca Previte VISUALIZATION. Questions To Ask Yourself Prior to Visioning Is the timing right? Am I relaxed, and stress free? Do I even know what.
Public Speaking. “Feeling some nervousness before giving a speech is natural and healthy. It shows you care about doing well…”
Year 11 Lessons 13 th January. Starter On the big paper on your desks write down what you will need to show the examiner in a writing question asking.
Reference D&C 8:1 How Should One Seek Revelation? SEEKING AND RECEIVING REVELATION According to the verse below, how should one seek revelation?
Target… According to Charlie Brown Eastvalley’s Target Team: Sarah Covington and Stephanie Clatterbaugh.
7 Destructive Habits of Unsuccessful People
FISH! A remarkable Way to Boost Morale and Improve Improvements! Stephen C. Lundin, Ph.D., Henry Paul, and John Christensen Special thanks to the University.
Chapter 22 A Closer Look at You! Section I. WORDS FOR THOUGHT “If you can learn to focus on what you have, you will always see that the universe is.
P is For… Current Word: Passion Your Word: Passion I am keeping this word because it is something I genuinely believe in to be an effective teacher. I.
Mission Statements WHY YOU SHOULD WRITE A PERSONAL MISSION STATEMENT AND 5 CEOS WHO DID.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.