We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byJaclyn Worm
Modified over 4 years ago
10 IMPORTANT POINTS TO FINISH YOUR STUDY IN TIME Mohd Talib Latif
1. PASSION ON YOUR WORK! Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you. Oprah Winfrey Oprah Winfrey
2. BELIEVE YOU CAN! Believe you can succeed you will
3. CURE YOUR EXCUSITIES The failure disease
4. USE THE POWER OF NOW Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle, Eckhart Tolle Get in gear and GO!
5. IF YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT EFFICIENT, WORK HARD!
6. BE CREATIVE, THINK NOVELTY: YOU ARE PhD STUDENT!
7. ASK FOR SECOND OPINION Always discuss and ask for opinion especially from the expert
8. DO NOT EXPECT PERFECTION
9. KEEP WRITING! Keep writing think audience/reader
10. STAY FOCUS http://www.badlanguage.net/how-to- concentrate-on-writing "Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun's rays do not burn until brought to a focus." ~Alexander Graham Bell~
© Nick Feamster and Alex Gray Motivation and Procrastination Nick Feamster and Alex Gray College of Computing Georgia Institute of Technology.
Teacher: Kenji Tachibana Digital Photography I. Copyright © 2003 – 2009 Kenji Tachibana Creative Tension & Stress 10 Slide.
The Importance of Persuasion In everyday life… Appealing a grade, asking for a raise, applying for a job, negotiating the price of a new car, arguing in.
Believe in Yourself In order to succeed, Believe in yourself
Chapter 8 How Good is the Evidence: personal experience, testimonials & appeals to authority?
Target… According to Charlie Brown Eastvalley’s Target Team: Sarah Covington and Stephanie Clatterbaugh.
Hello, Pig! Hello, Rabbit! Look at this – I am making a list!
7 Destructive Habits of Unsuccessful People
Presented by Dr. Peter C. Rogers, D.D., PhD.. Realizing Your Mental Resources Thought is the Cause, and the experiences with which you meet in life.
Word of Life April 2011 “Not what I want, but what you want ” (Mk 14,36)
You create your universe as you go along. You create your universe as you go along. – Winston Churchill.
Click the mouse button to operate1 Apologising Learning to say sorry is one of the most mature qualities you can acquire. Apologising is one of those.
One very important thing to remember when studying for a test is not to over study. That's right, there is such a thing as studying too much (but this.
Creating a positive classroom atmosphere
Find that "hook“…it is one of the hardest aspects of feature writing, it is only one element of what makes a good feature writer.
A Road Map for Your Essay
Energy and Persistence conquer all things. - Benjamin Franklin.
Encounter! Experience Christ’s Life SESSION 2: Receiving God’s Forgiveness.
Good Readers Make Connections Predict/Infer Ask Questions Monitor Summarize/Synthesize Evaluate.
Blogs. Why blogs? One way communication Teachers decide what to pass on Students are disconnected and not involved Static website Collaboration Reflection.
© 2018 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.