We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byWill Hardgrave
Modified over 4 years ago
Question 1 Home
A.66 B.55 C.77 Back to instructions
3. How many legs do butterflies have? A. 4 4 B. 8 8 C. 6. 6
4. Which country has the largest area of land? A. RussiaRussia B. China China C. AmericaAmerica
5. Which is the country where reggae music originated? A. Jamaica Jamaica B. CaribbeanCaribbean C. GhanaGhana
6. Kulfi is a type of which Indian food? A. Hot dessertHot dessert B. Ice creamIce cream C. PuddingPudding
7. who was the first president of Bangladesh? A.Benazir BhuttoBenazir Bhutto B.Mohammed Arslan Islam C.Sheikh Mujibur RahmanSheikh Mujibur Rahman
8. What's the name of the longest river? A- AmazonAmazon B- NileNile C- River ThamesRiver Thames
9. What year was Facebook made? A- 20032003 B- 20052005 C- 20042004
10. Where do palm trees grow? A- New YorkNew York B- LALA C- CaliforniaCalifornia
11. Men are ten times more likely than women to have what? A - RashesRashes B - Colour BlindnessColour Blindness C - InsomniaInsomnia
12. The average American does what for 52 minutes a day? A - Read a newspaperRead a newspaper B - Eat McDonaldsEat McDonalds C - CycleCycle
13. What word appears in more film titles than any other? A- LoveLove B- WhatWhat C- IfIf
Level Pass Mark for level Slide Number of First Slide in Level Slide Number of Last Slide in Level Slide Number of Success Slide Slide Number of Failure Slide 163101112 2313171819
1 TITLE OF THE ARTICLE Author (Institution) Co-Author (Institution) .
Instructions To use this template:
Keeping an Eye on Your World Economic Slide Library … Will grow continuously as updates continue to get added.
Slide 1 Insert your own content. Slide 2 Insert your own content.
1 Copyright © 2010, Elsevier Inc. All rights Reserved Fig 3.1 Chapter 3.
Unit 5 Birdwatchers Reading(1) Zhangzhuang Secondary School Wang Lan.
How many hours have passed from 6:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.? C. 3 hours B. 6 hoursA. 9 hours.
Breakfast and Snacks Around the World A Family and Consumer Science Project Created by:
Grade 3 History/Social Science
Exponents You will have 20 seconds to complete each of the following 16 questions. A chime will sound as each slide changes. Read the instructions at.
How do we get across? A woman has two dogs, three rabbits and lettuce. She must cross a river. The boat is too small to carry all in one crossing. If she.
Different Landforms By Jena Carroll.
0 - 0.
Ronnie Raindrops journey… Instructions 1.Rearrange the slides so that they show the correct order as you travel down a river. Remember that a river has.
Empty Box Problems Subtraction = 3 If you start on 6 and jump back 3 spaces you land on
Problem # Problem #
Whats the Story with the American Obesity Epidemic By the Nutritionists.
© ROYAL COMMONWEALTH SOCIETY See if you can guess which countries are represented on each of the following slides… DIVERSITY AND THE.
© 2018 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.