We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byWill Hardgrave
Modified over 2 years ago
Question 1 Home
A.66 B.55 C.77 Back to instructions
3. How many legs do butterflies have? A. 4 4 B. 8 8 C. 6. 6
4. Which country has the largest area of land? A. RussiaRussia B. China China C. AmericaAmerica
5. Which is the country where reggae music originated? A. Jamaica Jamaica B. CaribbeanCaribbean C. GhanaGhana
6. Kulfi is a type of which Indian food? A. Hot dessertHot dessert B. Ice creamIce cream C. PuddingPudding
7. who was the first president of Bangladesh? A.Benazir BhuttoBenazir Bhutto B.Mohammed Arslan Islam C.Sheikh Mujibur RahmanSheikh Mujibur Rahman
8. What's the name of the longest river? A- AmazonAmazon B- NileNile C- River ThamesRiver Thames
9. What year was Facebook made? A B C
10. Where do palm trees grow? A- New YorkNew York B- LALA C- CaliforniaCalifornia
11. Men are ten times more likely than women to have what? A - RashesRashes B - Colour BlindnessColour Blindness C - InsomniaInsomnia
12. The average American does what for 52 minutes a day? A - Read a newspaperRead a newspaper B - Eat McDonaldsEat McDonalds C - CycleCycle
13. What word appears in more film titles than any other? A- LoveLove B- WhatWhat C- IfIf
Level Pass Mark for level Slide Number of First Slide in Level Slide Number of Last Slide in Level Slide Number of Success Slide Slide Number of Failure Slide
“DeSoto Discovers the Mississippi” – W. Powell, 1880 What does the artwork above tell us about Hernando DeSoto’s exploration of the Southeastern US in.
Unit 5 Birdwatchers Reading(1) Zhangzhuang Secondary School Wang Lan.
A. as is a couldn’t does could has wouldn’t.
Grade 3 History/Social Science 2007 Released Test.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
Human Characteristics of Europe. Long Life Expectancy Men on average live to be Women on average live to
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
The people Look for some people. Write it down. By the water So there you are. Who will make it? You and I A long time What will they do?
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
Where Do Frogs Come From? Vocabulary & Story Words.
Welcome to English 2 Names of Words How English Works When Actions Happen Making Questions.
All the things to show that r is not the most common.
Englewood Public Schools Englewood, Colorado 2009 A Compilation of E.W. Dolch 1936, The Reading Teachers Book of Lists, Fourth Edition,© 2000 by Prentice.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
Southwest Indians The People of the Desert. Where did they live? They lived in the southwestern part of the United States, in the area which is now known.
Free talk: What day is it today? Its Wednesday. What is the date today? Its the 28 th of November. What day was is it yesterday? It was Tuesday. What.
Louisiana 3 rd Grade ELA iLEAP Assessment Practice Version with answers Note: Information items in this PowerPoint were taken from the State 3 rd Grade.
Are You Smarter Than a 5 th Grader? 1,000,000 5th Grade Topic 1 5th Grade Topic 2 4th Grade Topic 3 4th Grade Topic 4 3rd Grade Topic 5 3rd Grade Topic.
Questions: 1. What is the meaning of your look? 2. Is your look the mirror of your personality? 3. Do you think that fashion is very important in every.
Help yourself to a label and have a go at answering the question! You can also take a label home and research the question there. All answers in by Friday.
3 x 5 Card Activity Mrs. Andrianopoulos Introduction to Physical Science Room 305.
Road to the White House A Homemade PowerPoint Game By Robert DeRosa The University of Georgia Play the game Game Directions Story Credits Copyright Notice.
CARBOHYDRATES. Why are carbohydrates important? Functions of Carbohydrates: 1. Carbohydrates give the body energy. They are the best source of fuel for.
Dolch Words the of and to a in that is was.
Is am are was were be Leading in: revision Will be.
Constitution Day. What famous American did not sign the United States Constitution? A. Alexander Hamilton B. Benjamin Franklin C. Thomas Jefferson D.
The General Knowledge Quiz! How to Play Start How to Play You will first have to answer 20 easy questions on general knowledge, then to pass level 1.
explorer, film star, astronaut, director, detective, president rock and roll, basketball player, scientist Fill the blank with the words of the box.
HNDComputing – DeMontfort University DeMontfort University 2011 Handling Many to Many relationships wk5 Database Design ConceptsDatabase Design Concepts.
1 An Overview of Your Countys Voting System. 2 Welcome to the eSlate!
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.